Random Thoughts, strictly Text

JUPITERASC

"From looking at the various religions, one thing we know about God: God needs MONEY!" -{comedian George Carlin}. :lol:
“Religion convinced people
that there's an invisible man living in the sky
who watches everything you do, every minute of every day.
And the invisible man has a special list of ten things
he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke
burning, torture and anguish, where he will send you to live
and suffer, burn, choke and scream
and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money!
He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

COMEDIAN George Carlin :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

“There’s a reason education *u*ks
and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed.
It’s never gonna get any better.
Don’t look for it.
Be happy with what you got.
Because the owners of this country don't want that.
I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners
the big wealthy business interests that control things
and make all the important decisions.
Forget the politicians.
The politicians are put there to give you the idea
that you have freedom of choice. You don't.
You have no choice. You have owners. They own you.
They own everything. They own all the important land.
They own and control the corporations."
COMEDIAN GEORGE CARLIN :smile:

JUPITERASC

"They’ve long since bought and paid for senate, congress,
state houses, city halls, got the judges in their back pockets
they own all the big media companies
they control all news and information you get to hear.
They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, to get what they want.
They want more for themselves
and less for everybody else
They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking.
They don’t want well informed, well educated people
capable of critical thinking.
That doesn’t help them.
Thats against their interests.
They don’t want people who are smart enough
to sit around a kitchen table
to figure out how badly they’re getting s**e*ed
by a system that threw them overboard 30 ****ing years ago.
They don’t want that."

JUPITERASC

"They want obedient workers.
People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork
and just dumb enough to passively accept these increasingly shittier jobs
with the lower pay, longer hours, reduced benefits, end of overtime
and the vanishing pension that disappears
the minute you go to collect it
and now they’re coming for your Social Security money.
They want your retirement money.
They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street
and you know something? They’ll get it"

JUPITERASC

"They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later,
'cause they own this ****ing place.
It's a big club, and you ain’t in it
You and I are not in the big club.
And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with
all day long when they tell you what to believe.
All day long beating you over the head in their media
telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy.
The table is tilted folks.
The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care."

JUPITERASC

"Good honest hard-working people
-- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on
-- good honest hard-working people continue
-- these are people of modest means
-- continue to elect these rich co**su**ers who don’t give a **ck about them.
They don’t give a **ck about you.
They don't care about you at all
-- at all
-- at all.
And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care."

JUPITERASC

"That's what the owners count on
the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant
of the big red, white and blue d**k
that's being jammed up their *****les everyday.
Because the owners of this country know the truth:
it's called the American Dream
because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

petosiris

Banned
petosiris, how do you lay such claim to purity when religious power is so clearly mixed with secular and even demonic and merely economic power :eek:

Jesus Christ creates and will finish a new world order which involves both secular (kingdom) and economic powers (no death or pain in his coming kingdom). For example, when he returns he is not going to bear sin like the first time, but he will take vengeance and war with the nations, filling them with corpses. Clearly God does not perceive his holy rulership to be demonic as you may do. Even though I am a Gentile I prefer to be on his side against actual demonic powers like unbelief, idolatry, magic, adultery, lying, murder etc, from which come actual impurity.

Last edited:

david starling

Jesus Christ creates and will finish a new world order which involves both secular (kingdom) and economic powers (no death or pain in his coming kingdom). For example, when he returns he is not going to bear sin like the first time, but he will take vengeance and war with the nations, filling them with corpses. Clearly God does not perceive his holy rulership to be demonic as you may do. Even though I am a Gentile I prefer to be on his side against actual demonic powers like unbelief, idolatry, magic, adultery, lying, murder etc, from which come actual impurity.

"Novus Ordo Seclorum" the motto which spawned the term "New World Order", literally means "New Order of the Ages".
When looking at the "Ages" as described astrologically, it's not necessarily tied to any religious prophecy, although it can appear to relate to the "Second Coming" of Christianity, and the Hebrew expectation for a "Messiah" and "Judgement Day", which are of indeterminate dating.

petosiris

Banned
"Novus Ordo Seclorum" the motto which spawned the term "New World Order", literally means "New Order of the Ages".
When looking at the "Ages" as described astrologically, it's not necessarily tied to any religious prophecy, although it can appear to relate to the "Second Coming" of Christianity, and the Hebrew expectation for a "Messiah" and "Judgement Day", which are of indeterminate dating.

2000 years are given from Adam to Abraham, 2000 years are given from Abraham to the Messiah, 2000 years are given to the Gentiles, because most Jews rejected the Messiah, and 1000 years to the kingdom, because they repented after their disappointment in their false messiah during the seven years when the number of Gentiles was filled (the Gentiles will become hardened instead?). We are at the finish line and close to them.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Cruel move. The children of the nations are innocents.

Anyway the Church (by which I mean the official representatives of most institutionalized religions, not just Christianity) partakes in those evils you enumerated, covers them up amongst their hierarchs, effectively condones the sins to market this facade of unsullied collaboration between modern secular power and the heart of the universal Divine power.

Do you have a problem with institutions or the author of Psalm 110 in particular? I find that it is often a problem with the latter masquerading as problem with the first, although it is true that God's name is blasphemed as result of the actions of the believers (Ezekiel 36:23, Romans 2:24), which is a prominent theme throughout the whole Bible, which focuses on the sins of all men.

ynnest

"They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later,
'cause they own this ****ing place.
It's a big club, and you ain’t in it
You and I are not in the big club.
And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with
all day long when they tell you what to believe.
All day long beating you over the head in their media
telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy.
The table is tilted folks.
The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care."

"Small d syndrome makes the ordinary man shake like a rabbit when confronted by fear", Satan gently said to his apostles.

Y

petosiris

Banned
I randomly thought of an astrology game. One person presents some natal technique and the others have to present examples that falsify the method. This could benefit either side, especially when the person presenting the method realises that it is mistaken by the examples of others, or the others find only evidence in favour and are incapable of producing contrary evidence. Then another person presents instead and so on.

Anyone interested?

david starling

I randomly thought of an astrology game. One person presents some natal technique and the others have to present examples that falsify the method. This could benefit either side, especially when the person presenting the method realises that it is mistaken by the examples of others, or the others find only evidence in favour and are incapable of producing contrary evidence. Then another person presents instead and so on.

Anyone interested?

Start a new thread for it. But which board and what title? You posted that amazingly comprehensive essay on the Trad board, but no one discussed it there. And, it could just turn into a argument about why the Outermosts should or shouldn't be used as Sign-rulers, or even used at all.

petosiris

Banned
And, it could just turn into a argument about why the Outermosts should or shouldn't be used as Sign-rulers, or even used at all.

That is the fun part, the traditional astrologers will use the outers to show that they are not helpful, while the modern astrologers will exclude them in order to prove the inadequacy of the method excluding them. I mean that people would follow each other's astrology and method (detailed) strictly in turn, possibly learning something new in the process.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I remember a few years back we had similar threads where posters would use their personal techniques to delineate profession. A poster called Sybilline would provide charts from her large personal collection. It was a lot of fun, and also cool to see various different approaches to chart reading.

I like the idea of this game. I think research and development is a good section to lodge such a thread.

david starling

I remember a few years back we had similar threads where posters would use their personal techniques to delineate profession. A poster called Sybilline would provide charts from her large personal collection. It was a lot of fun, and also cool to see various different approaches to chart reading.

I like the idea of this game. I think research and development is a good section to lodge such a thread.

Sybilline actually knew the people whose Charts she posted. It wasn't like celebrity astrology.