Is there Freedom in America?

Night Sky

Is there Freedom in America?

Or is censorship and thought control out of control?

This question is about Freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of having a discussion without fear of being CENSORED.

The First house is the signifier of Freedom and has appropriately Aquarius rising, especially since I the asker am identifying with the question of Freedom, in both its abstract form and its real physical form too.

Attachments

• is there freedom in America.JPG
    is there freedom in America.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 36

Night Sky

Uranus is in a opposition with Saturn.

12th house hidden people are trying to repress the compassionate Uranus in Pisces.

Jupiter-the other planet of freedom is in a sad state in the 12 also in Fall.

Anyone else?

Awakened_Pisces

I wonder how you post a horary chart on that program? As an American, I'll answer. It's technical freedom. Your free to express your opinion. But if your opinion is not "socially acceptable" it'll get ridiculed and overshadowed untill it eventually dissappears. For example, normally this kind of question would've already gotten thousands of responses like "Of course we're free" or some type of vulgar type of post defending the country. But thanks to George Bush and some of the scandals coming out. People are now willing to consider the improbable and hopefully it's not true.

The Uranus-Saturn opposition is a Worldwide felt opposition. However, in the case of the question. I'd say that Uranus is altrustic, free, happy-go-lucky. Saturn is Strict, philosophical, non-trusting. Saturn isn't exactly evil. He's just....Too **** sensitive and insecure.

It looks to me like Pisces is in the 2nd house, not the 12th. So I don't think anything in the 12th is holding Pisces-Uranus back. It's Saturn in Virgo. Saturn is stomping his foot on the ground and pouting because order has been changed and he doesn't want to adjust to it.

Neptune Trine Sun shows the idealism in this country is for freedom. The ideal and the dream. Sadly, it also shows the delusion that we're perfectly free. We're not, yet.

True Node Trine Mercury shows that we have the intelligence and the mindset to make it work and we may eventually end up making it work.

Pluto(Mental Death/Revival, a spiritual awakening) Sextiles Mars(War). Proof of the current election. We're waking out of this slumber and delusion and we're fighting against the status quo that attempts to hold America's Glory back. Jupiter(Power, Glory, Fame) is sextiling Venus(Love and Beauty). Which signifies this country's sight.

Chiron(Spiritual Warrior) Squaring Venus is repersentive of the past. History shows that Americans didn't exactly love one another and in amazement, we still don't.

Jupiter(Power, Fame, Glory) Squaring Mercury(Intelligence, higher self) is proof of the fight between what is good and just and the Status Quo(Jupiter). Jupiter Square Sun shows the same thing, only on a much larger scale. Now the Status Quo is challenging the people of the country.

The 10th house rules Government and such. That house is being ruled by Scorpio. I don't associate Pluto nor Saturn(Okay, maybe a little) with power playing. Scorpio is the real power player. She ultimately looks into the soul and is able to exercise the best of one's potential. The country's corrupt, failed government will fall.. But Scorpio will bulid a far more powerful, effficent government in it's place. The 9th house, where Mercury is in strength and located is being ruled by Practical, judgmental Libra. Venus is in strength being in a house ruled by Libra. So I think that America will eventually be 100% free, free. But I'd say 80 to 85 percent right now.

EJ53

Banned
Confusedpisces said:
Your free to express your opinion. But if your opinion is not "socially acceptable" it'll get ridiculed and overshadowed untill it eventually dissappears.

This is very insightful - and applies to many individuals, organisations and countries around the globe. Yet, it was Hitler's first step in persecuting the German Jews.

EJ:)