Born a day apart & sharing a PENTAGRAM star shape in our charts

Hello ,
I am new here and have posted on the configurations thread about the unusual and unacknowledged aspect pattern that appears on my chart....I have 3 yods that intertwine to form a 5 pointed star (pentagram). This is then "contained" within a "lantern shape" which is essentially the shape of a pentagon ( 5 sides)

This post is long, my apologies for that, but something mad and powerful has happened to me in the most unexpected way and I would dearly love an astrological persepctive on having met the man who is near enough my "astrological twin" and shares most of the same planetary aspects and this pentagram.So please, bear with me.Thanks.

for many years i have searched for info about this pattern an terms of its Astrological meaning, to no avail. Out of the blue , recently someone born the same year as me but the day before me, found a thread about this shape on another forum id posted on ages ago...he had himself been searching along time for answers and anyone who knew of someone with htis uncommon patter.....he has the EXACT same shape involving all the same planets/signs, but just in different houses.he got in touch , we have been writing and WHAM BANG it is like having a bonfire lit in my soul.I have never known anything quite like it. It is akin to feeling as if you have met your Twin flame or something. Of course, there is alot of fascination at work between us, but beneath all that is a sense of recognition. We both feel strongly we have been together in another lifetime. I feel a compulsive pull towards this man and it is as if he is part of me. There are very strong emotions at work, which is crazy as we havent even met,but we talkes for FIVE solid hours on our first msn chat and i've not done that with anyone in my life with such intensity and sense of time standing still.

the problem is, I am already with a man (4 years) and we have a son(nearly 3).And anyway, my "astrological twin" lives in Israel and I am in Wales! It is probably just as well we are separated across the world, or I fear I would become embroiled in something quite helplessley, such is the chemistry. i am not the unfaithful type and this is all quite mad.

I was born october 18th 1973 at 13-40 pm in cardiff, wales.
He was born 17th october 1973 at 17-00 pm in Amman, Jordan, Israel

the parallels between us in terms of planetary aspects and this STAR shape are such that we are almost identical. where the NON SIMILAR aspects are concerned,I have a capricorn Ascendant though (and he a capricorn MC which opposes my moon).....he has an Arien Ascendant , which opposes my sun-uranus.............
His Libran Descendant sits with the sun-uranus conjuction we both share....and so his descendant sits on my sun........

His Moon is in cancer like mine, but not the same degree due to the days difference in birth times....but his moon conjuncts my Saturn/Descendant/South node..........and his moon and saturn conjunct with HIS south node and so are sat on my Descendant. (our nodes are the same)

He and I share a deep fascination and pull towards the realm of the spirit, the esoteric, the mystical.......he is an artist whose work is inspired by his nocturnal dreams, and he studies meditation and martial arts. He is proficient in Astrology, like myself. I am not,like he, an artist, bur rather an Astrologer and Tarot reader. I do happen to live with an artist though !!!

The chances of our meeting like this have to be in the million-to-one bracket. We share the same pentagram/lantern, and the energy between us is so empowering. He even had a premonition-type dream about me coming into his life , shortly before he found me on that forum, where i was talking about the pentagram.

what on EARTH does it all mean.

I m not about to jet off to Israel in pursuit of a romantic fantasy, but I feel a TERRIBLE longing for this man, to see him, even if it's just the once. In fact, the once would be enough- I think anything more and I would not be able to handle the effects our shared energy produces. We both feel as if we have been "reunited" as soul mates. I know full well that "soul mates" or "twin flames" are not necessarily destined to be together in the lifetime they both find themselves in , and I can live with that as am not about to break up my family anytime soon....though my partner and i have come very close to separating a number of times .

Some of you may think it is the "idea" of this person that holds the fascination and produces these urges.Talking to him but not doing so face-to-face you may think is enough in itself to produce strange longings, but its more than that. And also the aspect of "not being able to have what you want"- but that last statement would be untrue. There are planes that fly across the world. In my heart and my soul, i want this man-just once.I want to meet with him, physically, just for one day out of my days here on this earth, in this lifetime, and have him next to me, to reunite at last with the energy i have sought on the soul level with a man but have never experienced before.Then return to what IS my life now, with the sweetest memory to hold for the rest of my days here. This on the one hand is a terrible thing to be thinking and feeling given i already have a partner. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before!!! I am not "unhappy" with my partner,i am not "seeking" anything to make my life feel brighter or more exciting....I have just felt touched at an extremely deep level by my astrological twin in a way that is quite mystical and somehow not really of this earth. I want to give myself to him, just one time.

What do you see in our charts? I am feeling slightly crazed by it all. It's been like a lightning bolt.And a scarily genuine one at that.

lilllybelle

God I hate to get in on this thread because of all the disgusting memories it brings up for me, but here I go anyway. So I picked up a hitchicker once. He was 12 hours and 48 minutes younger than me. We were born on the same day and all. I was living with another man at the time. It was the same way. We sat and talked forever that first night. We ended up at a Taco Bell, and we sat and talked and talked. He had a friend with him, but I was scarcely aware of the other guy. I fell so in love with him. It was and still is the deepest love I've ever had. I ended up marrying him, but we got divorced. I have a lot of tangled up feelings in regards to him now or at the very least I am hurt that I could love someone so deeply and not have it work. Underneath it all I still love him very much. I'm just disappointed in him. It's hard when your that passionate for someone. It makes all other men dull in comparison afterwards. I haven't seen him in 4 years. He contacted me here just recently for the first time in a year. He says he want to see me this Christmas. Well Merc is Ret so maybe he will change his mind and decide he doesn't want to see me. You know I might of had a normal life if I hadn't fell for that man. I spent most of my early twenties living out of a suitcase because he moved to Japan about a month after I met him. L.

thanks for your replies,
a lot of sense spoken, much appreciated.

He popped up on messenger again last night and we spoke for a couple of hours. It got very intense and emotional again. In my head I had been vaguely planning some future meeting and imagined we would have some continental ,sporadic love affair that was just "destined". While talking, a vaguely odd thing happened with the light in my room flickering and dimming by itself for a few minutes-its never done this before.Then I went to bed and dreamt about my Dad, who died two years ago. MY Dad has sent me many signs since dying and ordinarily these appear when I am in en amotional quandary or on dodgy fround.I awoke feeling this is all crazy.I'm hardly interested in living in Israel, EVER, it is a totally different culture and politically unstable. He is ahrdly ever going to live in the UK,he is on track to run his father's printing press business.Geography, he feels, is irrelevant, but that, I feel, is inmpractical!! The fact is I have a partner and a son and a business to focus on.I am going to try and put the dampeners on this and hope we can still talk in a platonic way.It is absolutely true we don't really know each other and bizzare sexual urges across the ether and sudden, alien emotions don't make this "love". Perhaps there IS a path for us both to walk on, together in some way, but quite what it is is just unclear at this point in time.
The last post sounds so sad. I could imagine having gotten into quite a similar situation had he lived in my home town or near. A strange case of soul mates or not, we have obviously chosen to live across the world from one another for a very good reason.It avoids a lot of potential trouble and is probably the main reason for being able to stand back and keep my head about me.
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I initially didn't see I could post attachments, so belatedly, here is my chart, his chart and the composite chart.

You will see that in my chart, the apex of the star shape resides in sagg 12th

in his chart it sits in sagg 8th

Both these houses share a resonance

His part of fortune in capricorn forms the outlet point for my saturn yod and loosley conjuncts my Ascendant

anyway, here are the charts and even though i have written to him to encourage a "reality check", i feel a curious energy in my heart which is exactly the same energy i felt when i first met my current partner.

Attachments

• my chart VZ.gif
    my chart VZ.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 64
  • mohammad's chart.gif
    mohammad's chart.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 52
  • composite.gif
    composite.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 46
p.s

the composite chart of me and my astro twin shares the exact same layout in terms of houses as does the one i have with my current partner....ie with my current partner, the composite begins at Aquarius Asc....well it does the same with the composite of me and my "twin" !!

also in the composite of me and my "twin", we have a moon-saturn conj in cancer 5th.......well so do me and sean have a composite moon-saturn conj, only in Taurus 3rd ( we have a son)

and in the composite of my "twin" we have a 7th house part of fortune in virgo.....same with me and Sean

in both composites there is also a uranus in 8th and neptune in 10th

anyway, do have a look

jagetoile,

thank you so much for your help. I have studied astrology and done charts for years, but have until now never looked into vertex or lillith. I will be reading up on these tonight, as really don't have a clue. i've only ever used the main planets, the angles, the nodes , chiron and part of fortune. I therefore have zero idea of their effects in synastry.

I've attached the chart to include what you asked for....astro.com didn't provide the degree placement numbers for easy ref, sorry

The chart has mine as the base but for some reason has not drawn in all the inconjuncts within the lantern....odd given astrodienst computes them in the other charts, oh well, they are there really so you will have to imagine them, or print the thing off and draw them in.

I will re-read over your post when my son is in bed and i have no distrcations and can formulate a proper response.

thanks so very much.

Attachments

• synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hi Tim
i'm not sure if you have seen our individual charts but in relation to what you said-

well when you see our charts individually you will note we BOTH have the pentagram within the lantern configuration and ALL the planets are pretty much the same , ie in the same place and sign, just in different houses.

When you then see the composite, what you are looking at is a pattern we BOTH have in our own charts, so it actually isn't the case you are seeing HIS pattern only as we both have it....this is why it appears in the composite....the energy within the composite is actually a very balanced amalgamation of our own two charts....as we BOTH have the STAR ro begin with!

But thanks for your reply

check our individual charts again and you will see....

Jagetoile,
I have here attached the charts you suggested, plus the synastry chart of mohammada and me, with his being the base chart and my aspects surrounding it.....the other one i posted used mine as the base chart.so now you have the two viewpoints.

Sean is my current partner, he is an artist/musician/writer/eternal student!
Mohammad is Turkish but lives in Jordan and is himself an artist, though an established one, unlike Sean (yet) and is also doing a masters in cultural criticism. He and I both share in the pull towards the mystical/esoteric path

-Both men's part of fortune happens to be in Leo and both sit in my 8th house
-Both Mens Vertex are in Libra 6th, very close in degrees, and both site in my 10th
-Both men's lilleth sits in Capricorn, and so both sit in my 1st house

The composite chart with sean begins with an Aquarian Ascendant
-So does the composite with mohammad

Anyway I will leave you to look while I spend some time reading up on these new aspects, and thanks so much for your assistance and insights :)

Attachments

• Sean's Chart.gif
    Sean's Chart.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Sean & Me, synastry.gif
    Sean & Me, synastry.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Me & Sean, synastry.gif
    Me & Sean, synastry.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Me & Sean,composite.gif
    Me & Sean,composite.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Mohammad & Me, synastry from me to him.gif
    Mohammad & Me, synastry from me to him.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
i am slowly grinding my teeth because two previous posting attempts failed!

Here are the charts requested-

Sean is my current partner and is an artist/musician/writer/eternal student
Mohammad is my "astro twin" and himself an artist (though an established one, unlike sean)

Both men have part of fortune in leo so both sit in my 8th house
Both men have vertex in libra so both sit in my 10th
both men have lilleth in capricorn so both sit in my 1st house

both composite charts begin with an Aquarian Ascendant

Interesting parallels!

thanks so much for your help,
cosmic

Attachments

• Sean's Chart.gif
    Sean's Chart.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Sean & Me, synastry.gif
    Sean & Me, synastry.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Me & Sean, synastry.gif
    Me & Sean, synastry.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Me & Sean,composite.gif
    Me & Sean,composite.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 25
ps, here is mohammad's chart as the base with my aspects surrounding it....the previous synastry chart for us used mine as the base chart

obviously most of our aspects are exactly the same as we are practically astro twins

Attachments

• Mohammad & Me, synastry from me to him.gif
    Mohammad & Me, synastry from me to him.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 25
hi and thanks for the last few replies and especially the VERTEX info-much appreciated.

Actually there are oppositions, perhaps you just missed them-

His Arian Ascendant opposes my sun-uranus
My Ascendant opposed his moon/saturn
My Midheaven opposes his Mars

But that's about it ! Obviously the rest of the aspects are almost identical due to our charts being practically identical.....so yes, it is akin to looking in a mirror and I do realize that really what has been happening is just perhaps initial fascination, excitement etc....but nevertheless we connect extremely well and can talk about all sorts of things we both have great mutual interests about, so at least we have both begun to forge an extremely interesting friendship and spiritual kinship, which is great.

thanks for attempting to find some information out about this pattern. The fact that you got in touch with an established Astrologer who couldn't really comment is another marker of this patterns seemingly unknown status. I have solar fire deluxe myself but don't seem to be able to find what he found...but even if i could, it sounds like solar fire only offer a name for it, rather than any description.

oh well, the mystery goes on!

lilllybelle

Love is selfish. We fall in love with ourselves and we cry for the loss of our connection to our most intimate parts when we loose a lover. I learned form my ex just how self absorbed love is. I think most people live and love in this manner and never become aware of it. They think they love you, but it has very little to do with you and everthing with how your energy field makes them feel. You could keep your moth shut forever and they would project every emotion in the world onto you. They would date and marry themselves and feel like they knew you very well. Look at the fear they have when you want them to look into your eyes. Someone born on the same day as me taught me how selfish I was and how to start to love him and not my projection of my self onto him. I don't think another human on this planet could of taught me that. My vibration is very similar to my ex's vibration, even though personality wise we are quite different from each other. If you were to strip us naked of our skin, I think you would find similar pains and wants. I would of lost a lot if I had avoided the relationship with him. It was because of him that I really want to know what lies behind my projections of another person. I want to know what their true essence is like. How selfish I would of been if I had never met Chad. What I'm saying is that your soul mates can teach you things that no one else can. They can make you aware of your most selfish lowest qualities. When two flames are that similar, the learning is intense. It doesn't always mean things will work out between you. The interaction can be too intense at times. In most relationships there are enough differences between the two people to deceive them into thinking that they are actually in love with the other person. When you take away some of those differences, you become aware that you were always in love with yourself. I do think pure love is possible, love that doesn't project the self onto the beloved.

astrologywizard

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that Graham Dawson over at Solar Fire, recognised and named this shape the Stretched Pentagram while considering the theoretical possibilities inherent in different combinations of the various astrological aspects.

http://www.astrologywizard.com/misc/charm.gif

It’s not so hard to interpret, but obviously as a professional astrologer, I wouldn’t be able to do so here.

http://www.astrologywizard.com/

Luv,

Paul x