Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Have you ever thought of doing a series of essays and having it published in an astrological journal? As an alternative to writing a book in one fell swoop.

Yes. I wrote to Mountain Astrologer magazine about it, and they said I needed to construct an outline on the topic.
Passiflora, with Sun in Sagittarius in the 3rd (House of thought and communication) and Neptune camizi(!), as well as Merc and Mars in Sagittarius H3, tells me I'll need to assemble a team to put it all together, with at least one other team member who agrees with what's written. That's if I really want it to make an impact.
I wrote to the magazine prior to conceptualizing 12/12, just about the tropical Ages. I don't want 12/12 to interfere with the Ages explanation, so I might go with just that one topic, which is vital to the 12/12 configuration.

david starling

How poignant would it be for you to be published when P. Sun goes over your natal Uranus/NN conjunction in Gemini.

They're not conj. NN is 5 degrees Gemini, Urania:uranus: is 18 degrees.
Meanwhile, transiting Nep in Pisces is saying, "what's the hurry, throw that clock away". Back when Neptune was in Sagittarius, I could have done this and been done with it. But, I lacked the necessary information.

conspiracy theorist

I didn't realize until now that my Sun was exactly on your south node. With Mercury not that far away.

Will you listen to the message of Neptune in Pisces? You're still beholden to time, no matter what sweet nothings Neptune whispers in your ear.

david starling

I didn't realize until now that my Sun was exactly on your south node. With Mercury not that far away.

Will you listen to the message of Neptune in Pisces? You're still beholden to time, no matter what sweet nothings Neptune whispers in your ear.

My Chart-ruler Neptune says, take time to make time. How can I resist that Siren song? It's Saturn that deludes us into thinking we're really getting somewhere, like hamsters on a running wheel.

david starling

Just read a news item about a guy who climbed to the summit of seven of the world's tallest mountains. His seventh was Mt. Everest. He died on the way down, doing what he loved.