What planet rules the Internet?

pabloes

Banned
I think Mercury? If Mercury rules the Internet what speaks for aversity towards it? I really detest the Internet as it brings me negativity (same for watching TV), it pollutes me emotionally. I'm Mercury in the 11th in Gemini. Also have Jupiter in Gemini = information overload? Internet information always feels like a toxic burden. Same for watching/reading the news.

Last edited:

Witchyone

I think Mercury? If Mercury rules the Internet what speaks for aversity towards it? I really detest the Internet as it brings me negativity (same for watching TV), it pollutes me emotionally. I'm Mercury in the 11th in Gemini. Internet information always feels like a toxic burden. Same for watching/reading the news.

Mercury rules how you communicate on the Internet, but you're talking about being overwhelmed by feelings. I'd look at moon, or maybe moon/Mercury interaction.

In my view, it's a bonified fact that the Internet is full of negativity (more than you find in a daily walk through life), and so is the news. Perhaps you just are sensitive to that. I am.

Actually I think Uranus rules the internet (if you count the outer planet) as it rules electricity and such .. but I do agree that Mercury also has a say in it ;)!

aldebaran

How interesting question....
Mercury rules paths, communication, very adequate.

However, there's something of wide and systematic about internet that would take me to think on Aquarius or Pisces under Hindu interpretation of the Nakshatras Dhanistha, Satabishak and Uttarabhadrapada.

In my view, it's a bonified fact that the Internet is full of negativity (more than you find in a daily walk through life)

I miss internet there on around 2003, when it was so special... Pirate downloads and hacker techniques were pretty much common, and often ignored by law, still, it was much a healthy and fine place, full of a mystery that faded with time... Or there is still mystery on internet? Perhaps, but at that time the whole internet seemed mysterious.

Last edited:

Witchyone

How interesting question....
Mercury rules paths, communication, very adequate.

However, there's something of wide and systematic about internet that would take me to think on Aquarius or Pisces under Hindu interpretation of the Nakshatras Dhanistha, Satabishak and Uttarabhadrapada.

I miss internet there on around 2003, when it was so special... Pirate downloads and hacker techniques were pretty much common, and often ignored by law, still, it was much a healthy and fine place, full of a mystery that faded with time... Or there is still mystery on internet? Perhaps, but at that time the whole internet seemed mysterious.

That was back when Generation X was doing its thing, Facebook didn't exist and the elders had not yet figured out how to get online, misinformation attacks were not yet widespread, and people still did their socializing and dating in real life. I miss it too. I remember saying in 2000 that I wasn't sure this internet thing was going to take off. I thought it might be a fad. :pinched:

StelliumNoise

I don’t know why there are so many ppl supporting racist ppl like Trump on the Internet so much? I realized the problem with Muslim terrorism. However, many societies are xenophobic. Especially European ones between each other - Eastern Europeans are subjuman according to Westerners. USA used to be different, to stand for something better. Even astrologists love Trump, wtf?!

The internet is Earth's telepathy. We are literally communicating our true thoughts. "I wouldn't normally say this but.." is the mind speaking in its true voice and it is the internet.

Technology is very Aquarian/Uranian.

JUPITERASC

330px-Lafontaine72.png

zeus-clipart-greek-god-831680-2489784.jpg

for electricity :smile:

slide_3.jpg

slide_1.jpg

CapAquaPis

I say the trio of planets rule the internet are Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus (ruler planets of the signs Gemini, Sagittarius and Aquarius respectively) based on Mercury is about communication, Jupiter in electricity and Aquarius in innovation. And the internet's first overall boom was under Bill Clinton's presidency, 1993-2001.

[deleted non-astrological content - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: