Missing Rahu

WHYNOT

Banned
I feel shocked and upset that Rahu has been banned. He is an exceptional astrologer and if anyone knows how to get in touch with him I would be grateful to hear.
I wish him the best, wherever he is..:sad:

JUPITERASC

I feel shocked and upset that Rahu has been banned.
He is an exceptional astrologer
and if anyone knows how to get in touch with him
I would be grateful to hear.
I wish him the best, wherever he is..:sad:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=988447&postcount=1229
I see that on one of these posts,
rahu linked back to something he posted on Lindaland, under the name Todd.
I have no idea if he's reachable at that site, but maybe.

While he's no longer allowed here, there's no reason
friends of his can't contact him elsewhere, if they have a way.

WHYNOT

Banned
Ok so I only just now finally discovered the reason why he got banned.
For "attacking the moderators. " (!!)
What was the conflict about?

In any case, I am really disappointed!
Its a real loss to this Community !
What struck me about him was the absolute conciseness and depth in which he analysed charts for those suffering, the cause of which was always rooted in childhood abuse.
He has a real in depth knowledge I have never seen displayed anywhere!
For a long time I held the intention of consulting him. - a rare and valuable resource I thought would always be around..but now disappeared !

I feel like asking,
1)Whom did he offend?.. and more importantly,

2) Was the price to the Community here worth it?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I don’t like that he’s gone either. He really did help a lot of people with his astrology and was a very, very wise man. I think it’s too much to expect someone who has been through as much as he has to then be expected to act ‘normal,’ and when I see people laugh at his character, they are laughing at mental illness, which I also suffer from(because of so much pain). Only others with a heavy heart will ever understand that.

Having said all that though, I completely trust Osamenors judgement to be fair and I believe she would have gave a lot of chances before an actual ban, although I didn’t see the conversation myself though.

Rahu’s was the best astrology I’ve ever seen and should be praised as a survivor of mental ill health rather than treated like a joke. I remember him for his astrology and how he helped people.

david starling

On the day rahu was banned, NN was exactly opposite Saturn.

[For those unaware of the meaning of "Rahu" in Vedic, it's the North Node of the Lunar orbital path where it crosses our astrological plane of measurement, the Ecliptic.]

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

06-29-2019, 08:56 PM
rahu
user_offline.gif

Banned

Re: Destiny/Karma/Fate/Nodes/Sun&Pluto...
I thought that the vertex had to have part of your feelings because you posted:
I feel more in tune with my higher self. It's also as if his energy has helped me regenerate, he has played a huge role in my well being.

the moon is conjunct to the vertex and Venus is square the vertex.
the vertex bring an energy that is both vital and "supernatural". often with a vertex flow occurring the partners feel a since of destiny at work because other worldly feelings and experiences have happen to both of you. these unusual occurrences are so singular that one doubts anyone else could understand these effects. but both of you have had experiences, different, but the same in the way they opened you up .this similarity is part of the sense of destiny between you.
here emotional love and attraction is the channel that these higher similarities are instructing you.

but I have to caution you again.vertex energy is very difficult to integrate in a "normal" relationship. that is the energy that vertex promise do not always fit in with one's earth destiny. here I mean the extreme sexual/emotional attraction might not lead to a consolidation of the relationship. sometimes the magic of the vertex can not be put in a bottle.

rahu

WHYNOT

Banned
Thank you all, for your input, much appreciated, this has really been bothering me.

(By the way, JUPITERASC, as a result of your ref to Lindaland, another "shock" I recently discovered .. that the entire website is now dead !!)

All the same, the Question that remains Unanswered is

> Was the Price WORTH it ? <

If mental illness is a factor, then shouldn't allowances have been made?
A longstanding member with a history of 10,000 posts, suddenly Outed?

I have followed many of his threads over past years, including most recent.
I have seen NOTHING that could be deemed "offensive" in any way. (Feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong and have missed anything...)

Last edited:

david starling

Thank you all, for your input, much appreciated, this has really been bothering me.

(By the way, JUPITERASC, as a result of your ref to Lindaland, another "shock" I recently discovered .. that the entire website is now dead !!)

All the same, the Question that remains Unanswered is

> Was the Price WORTH it ? <

If mental illness is a factor, then shouldn't allowances have been made?
A longstanding member with a history of 10,000 posts, suddenly Outed?

I have followed many of his threads over past years, including most recent.
I have seen NOTHING that could be deemed "offensive" in any way. (Feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong and have missed anything...)

Now you're fishing for controversy. :biggrin:
Maybe he accused the moderators of being members of the Illuminati and agents of the NWO. He hates Trump, which might bother some. But, he hated Obama also.

WHYNOT

Banned
David S - I hardly think that he decided suddenly, out of the blue , to launch missive of accusations at the moderators!!!!

Using Logic and Reasoning, I would deduce that it was the moderator(s) who approached him first..

Agree?

The Question then, is to ask .. Why?

Last edited:

david starling

David S - I hardly think that he decided to suddenly, out of the blue , decide to launch missive of accusations at the moderators!!!

Using logic and reasoning, I would deduce that it was the moderator(s) who approached him first..

Agree?

The Question then, is to ask .. Why?

Calling OTHER members agents of the NWO?

david starling

Transiting Saturn was tweaking the transiting SN on the day he was banned. Maybe that somehow set him off when he got a moderator warning of unknown specificity. He is extremely attuned to the Nodes.

WHYNOT

Banned
??? Where are you coming from? Your earlier comment doesn't make sense/is irrational

I was saying that Rahu must have been approached by a moderator FIRST.
Is this not a logical deduction?

WHYNOT

Banned
Transiting Saturn was tweaking the transiting SN on the day he was banned. Maybe that somehow set him off when he got a moderator warning of unknown specificity. He is extremely attuned to the Nodes.

"When he got a moderator warning of unknown specifity"

Right! Now you're following. He got approached FIRST.

So, next Question has to be, >> WHY?<<

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

??? Where are you coming from? Your earlier comment doesn't make sense/is irrational

I was saying that Rahu must have been approached by a moderator FIRST.
Is this not a logical deduction?
that's correct - all members are given more than one warning :smile:
banning occcurs only after several warnings have been ignored

WHYNOT

Banned
that's correct - all members are given more than one warning :smile:
banning occcurs only after several warnings have been ignored

I wonder what he was being warned about.
(It must have been political?)

Its a huge loss, and still a mystery that he got banned after so many years.

david starling

I wonder what he was being warned about.
(It must have been political?)

Its a huge loss, and still a mystery that he got banned after so many years.

Allegedly, he was becoming too verbally abusive.
Same thing happened to another long-timer many of us were quite fond of, username Kitchy.

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
I never saw any verbal abuse.

Like I said, he must have been doing something
that prompted a moderator to issue a warning in the first place.
(-and what was it that he was doing?)

Last edited: