12th House And Involuntary Jealousy

conspiracy theorist

You felt jealosed of Gemini? What qualities were you possibly jealosed of, of course if you remember that is? Perhaps it being in the 7th also correspond to open enemies. I personally cannot see that, yet. Also your moon trines your DC so that ought to help with any negative feelings thereof.

There was an ease, loquaciousness, sleight of hand and lightness about the description that I as a young child wanted to embody more of. I experienced myself as heavier than the rest of my peers, whether or not others shared that opinion. By a lot of accounts, some did. I remember when I smiled at a joke when I was in the 6th grade, and a kid I was in class with since kindergarten (7 years of acquaintance) was taken aback that I smiled. "Y'know, it's the first time I saw CT smile." Serious was a regular descriptor for me.

I related more to the brand of airiness that the pop description of Aquarius emphasized. Interested in the strange and quirky, detachment, mentally intense, will interact with the weirdest people if I find them interesting, unorthodox. It's airy, but weightier.

I have a ambivalent relationship to Gemini energy, although I attract a lot of that energy to me. There's a theory that the opposing midpoint of a bundle is where one should look to find balance and more perspective since such a focused energy pattern can make one myopic. I'm still not sold on that viewpoint.

Last edited:

StelliumNoise

There was an ease, loquaciousness, sleight of hand and lightness about the description that I as a young child wanted to embody more of. I experienced myself as heavier than the rest of my peers, whether or not others shared that opinion. By a lot of accounts, some did. I remember when I smiled at a joke when I was in the 6th grade, and a kid I was in class with since kindergarten (7 years of acquaintance) was taken aback that I smiled. "Y'know, it's the first time I saw CT smile." Serious was a regular descriptor for me.

I related more to the brand of airiness that the pop description of Aquarius emphasized. Interested in the strange and quirky, detachment, mentally intense, will interact with the weirdest people if I find them interesting, unorthodox. It's airy, but weightier.

I have a ambivalent relationship to Gemini energy, although I attract a lot of that energy to me. There's a theory that the opposing midpoint of a bundle is where one should look to find balance and more perspective since such a focused energy pattern can make one myopic. I'm still not sold on that viewpoint.

I have a Sag midpoint/activation point of my YOD - opposite my Sun & Moon in Gemini. Also have an interesting 9th house with the hypothetical planets (Sedna, Hekate). So this is interesting to me

StelliumNoise

Ok, here is what I have for you so far. I first looked at the natal, but I did not find any strong, problematic indicators, just some small ones.

I did not look at the north/south node above, yet. But I think that hypothesis above is also extremely valid. I am unsure how to interpret it via progressions so I will leave it alone at the current time.

You are going through a long term, problematic progression. Venus / Mars are in Leo in 11th (house of friendships), squaring Pluto in 2nd.

The seeds of it started around 2011, I don't know what happened then, but nothing big manifested outwardly.

All the big stuff happened around 2017, and currently coming into strong aspects now.

The bad news is that this situation will not improve until 2032-2033 with Leo women, Venus finally leaves square with Pluto and forms sexile with Jupiter in 9th.

Its also possible the Leo, female friends you do have, tend towards being Narcissistic. I wonder if some may be doing it on purpose to undermine you, but that cannot be confirmed. The secret enemy applies, but here it doesn't have much to do with the 12th house.

In 2038, the Mar Leo to Pluto square dissolves. I wonder how you do with Leo men. Mars can signify men, but it can also signify action.

My best recommendation is to avoid Leo women as close friends. This is harsh indeed, but its my take on the situation.

You can delete your birth details if too private.

Thank you! & yes 2017 was horrible. It broke my life
& I think your advice about distance with Leo friends is exactly what I should do

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Ok. That crosses out the hypothesis on Leo men. I also noticed your mars is natally in the 11th, where you focus the majority of your energy. Hence a sign change with it still remaining in the 11th, usually, only affects the way you approach that particular area of your life.