Need advice?

leomoon

As I mentioned before, my relationship with my parents went from receiving their attention to nothing but what they want and it’s something I’ve been struggling with because I feel lost finding who I am without their overbearing influence in my adult life. I find it hard to move on because there is so much guilt tripping therefore I’m inclined to give in. So that observation is very true

I meant to attach this link, which speaks of how I was looking at your natal chart not knowing about your parents as I hadn't read through the many posts. The bottom line is IF you believe in fate as a theoretical proposition or karma, then we choose our parents, our lives, the conditions of birth are part and parcel of. In your case, along those lines, I'd say that your karmic lessons have to do with finding a path aside from the others who are the authority figures (Sun-Moon or Saturn) . Not to say you cannot have a good relationship with them, just that you will figure out for yourself what you need, and not have others dictate to you that end. Hope this makes more sense to you.

My husband has an unaspected Sun, and has always followed his own path sometimes to the angst of his parents, for example, left their church early on, left their religion behind him, married the person (me) he wanted and not sought their advice, etc.

My eldest daughter likewise, has an unaspected Sun. Unfortunately, her path does not include her parents, but it's her choice.

http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

I meant to attach this link, which speaks of how I was looking at your natal chart not knowing about your parents as I hadn't read through the many posts. The bottom line is IF you believe in fate as a theoretical proposition or karma, then we choose our parents, our lives, the conditions of birth are part and parcel of. In your case, along those lines, I'd say that your karmic lessons have to do with finding a path aside from the others who are the authority figures (Sun-Moon or Saturn) . Not to say you cannot have a good relationship with them, just that you will figure out for yourself what you need, and not have others dictate to you that end. Hope this makes more sense to you.

My husband has an unaspected Sun, and has always followed his own path sometimes to the angst of his parents, for example, left their church early on, left their religion behind him, married the person (me) he wanted and not sought their advice, etc.

My eldest daughter likewise, has an unaspected Sun. Unfortunately, her path does not include her parents, but it's her choice.

http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

Very very helpful information, thank you. There’s so much truth in that it’s mind blowing at the same time, I understand where you are coming from. I’m always feeling it in me that there’s more I can find out about myself doing my own thing and breaking from the mould. Not ditching my parents either, but there’s hidden parts of my identity that will come to light when I’m moving on my terms geez ty so much

kshantaram

Premium Member
The remedies are more related to the basic strengths and weaknesses of planets in the natal chart
either to overcome or gain therefrom, already explained in the reading,
winning grace and seeking divine help, which the planets represent.

hope this puts in perspective!

The remedies are more related to the basic strengths and weaknesses of planets in the natal chart
either to overcome or gain therefrom, already explained in the reading,
winning grace and seeking divine help, which the planets represent.

hope this puts in perspective!

I see I see. Thank you. I am looking Into these and purchasing maybe a gem stone lol