what will be the outcome?

Hello,

first of all i am sorry for annoying all with my charts and question. please understand my situation is very bad.

My husband had found a house and have inquiring with the landlord. which in my view is our last hope as i couldn't find any other house lately. so this landlord asked for few docs and my husband have sent her today morning. she still haven't turned back yet (may be she is busy or have to wait for her husband's decisions may be) so this is very tensed situation for us on waiting to hear the decisions....as he had too many Nos lately.

so my question is, what will be the out come? :unsure:

I have noticed the last ASC, wouldn't that indicate a change of situation may be? than an invalid chart. someone please help.

Attachments

• decision.jpg
    decision.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 31

kalinka

Moon voc and late ac (could indicates that the landlord recently just gave the house to someone else). So we need superior indications now for a Yes. We want to see moon (when in sagittarius) and mercury in good aspects with sun, jupiter or saturn. The only aspect we see here is a moon-jupiter conjunction in sagittarius. Saturn (The landlord) is in moon's triplicity and detriment and jupiter's (significator for the move and your husband) term and fall. So he likes you but there are nevertheless doubts on his side. Moon is currently in scorpio in his own fall. However soon mercury and moon are going to enter into the sign, which is ruled by jupiter. (Jupiter is not only the significator for the move, also he could represents the next house you will find.) Overall I don't think you get this house but after that you will find and get the right house. This is represented by moon sextile mars (= next landlord), who is in good mutual reception with mercury and at last moon conjunction with jupiter=you will get the next house and proceeding to the next step and could fully concentrate on your move.

Moon voc and late ac (could indicates that the landlord recently just gave the house to someone else). So we need superior indications now for a Yes. We want to see moon (when in sagittarius) and mercury in good aspects with sun, jupiter or saturn. The only aspect we see here is a moon-jupiter conjunction in sagittarius. Saturn (The landlord) is in moon's triplicity and detriment and jupiter's (significator for the move and your husband) term and fall. So he likes you but there are nevertheless doubts on his side. Moon is currently in scorpio in his own fall. However soon mercury and moon are going to enter into the sign, which is ruled by jupiter. (Jupiter is not only the significator for the move, also he could represents the next house you will find.) Overall I don't think you get this house but after that you will find and get the right house. This is represented by moon sextile mars (= next landlord), who is in good mutual reception with mercury and at last moon conjunction with jupiter=you will get the next house and proceeding to the next step and could fully concentrate on your move.

Umm ya, that was a no. We rejected her. She is unstable and can't decide on a person. Her house is still available. I kept telling my husband that I feel this woman is greedy and unstable she couldn't decide it seems and I have rejected her house. Before my husband let her know she came up and admitted it. She said we are on her waiting list. Lol