new relationship

Fluffy Girl

Hello forum,

I have not been in touch with the forum so i thought to post a question because i dont want want to forget horary :cool: The question is that will i have any new relationship in the future. What are the chances of wedding / relationship..

The chart is attached.

It looks positive to me. I'm venus , he is mars. Venus conjunt Mars in 2 degrees n both planets are found in the 6th house, the moon is is in the 6th house as well. It looks like a work place.

moon trine neptune, i think he is going to inspire me easily. In the future aspects moon trine chiron is scaring me. Am i going to be hurt in this relationship or it could help me to find new ways of overcoming old emotional pain or sensitivity.

Your views are welcome!

Attachments

• new relation.jpg
    new relation.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 50

Neptune Rising

Hello Fluffy

Nice go at analysing the chart :)

Usually in horary, we don't take account of Chiron or Neptune, or the 'outers'. I only take notice of them when they are conjunct an angle and I don't usually count Chiron in horary.

In this chart, the Moon is void, which could mean things don't change, or, things remain as they are for a while longer. The angles are fixed which adds to that. Fixed means 'fixed', not changing. That's not to say forever, just for a two or three months.

Venus is heading to Mars in the 6th house. This house is cadent and has less power. It does look like a promising conjunction, but with the void Moon here I'm doubtful if anything is going to start within the next few months... Venus is chasing Mars, and Mars likes Venus, they do meet... hmmm Both in Saturn's exhaltation, which rules your 11th and 10th houses... is there a friend you know at work that you like? :)

NR

Fluffy Girl

Hello Fluffy

Nice go at analysing the chart :)

Usually in horary, we don't take account of Chiron or Neptune, or the 'outers'. I only take notice of them when they are conjunct an angle and I don't usually count Chiron in horary.

In this chart, the Moon is void, which could mean things don't change, or, things remain as they are for a while longer. The angles are fixed which adds to that. Fixed means 'fixed', not changing. That's not to say forever, just for a two or three months.

Venus is heading to Mars in the 6th house. This house is cadent and has less power. It does look like a promising conjunction, but with the void Moon here I'm doubtful if anything is going to start within the next few months... Venus is chasing Mars, and Mars likes Venus, they do meet... hmmm Both in Saturn's exhaltation, which rules your 11th and 10th houses... is there a friend you know at work that you like? :)

NR

Thanks NR for replying, :) i have a few questions, i hope i wont bother you with my questions.

no i do not like any one at work although I have a haunted past. Saturn can also represent my ex ? Mars likes Venus ? but mars is in the detriment of Venus.

I also wanted to know about the timings in horary. Venus meets mars in 2 degrees. Does that 2 degree is week,days or months? I just checked the future aspects on a website and it shows that Venus will conjunct mars on 11th sept. Can we see the timings like this?

Is the moon also considered void when it is separating from a major/minor aspect although making no applying aspect before changing the sign?

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi Fluffy

Mars is in terms of Venus as well as detriment, so it's a mixed reception, like/dislike type of feeling.

Are you looking at the seperating Moon sextile Sun to consider the voidness of the Moon? If the seperation as within 1 degree I would say that Moon isn't void. But in this case, I'm afraid it is. What could save the Moon from being void is if the Part of Fortune was the final aspect, even if all the planets had been aspected, but that's not either.

Not sure if Saturn represents your ex. Maybe, Venus is seperating from him, and is in his exhaltation, he is in Venus' domain. But it's a seperating aspect, so I don't think it has much sway here.

Timings are a different story! With fixed angles, it adds to a longer length of time. Cardinal angles tend to make things happen faster. Mutable is in the middle. Here we have fixed, cardinal, and cardinal Moon and significators. Maybe its weeks. Also the houses count - angular = fastest, succadent = middle, cadent = either very slow or fast.

So maybe these degrees represent weeks. I'm afraid I don't know for exactly what the timing would be here.

NR

rafaella

hey Fluffy...

The moon is not only VOID, but also in the VIA combusta, very malefic and unpredictable Moon here...

But the significators do conjunct in about 2 degrees in 6th house. You're not asking just about new romance, but also about wedding... I think from all this, I can conclude that there could be someone you meet through work in the next 2 months or so, but that burning And Void Moon could mean that it will not be a longlasting relationship... Be careful, or you could get burned!!! He (Mars) is in his detriment, so could mean he is going through some issues when you meet.

I am also wondering about the ASC being at the same degree as the North Node... According to Anthony Louis, this is the 'workings of fate -the matter is out of querent's hands'

I wonder if you meet someone who will touch your heart like no other, yet he can't be with you officially? Maybe someone married or going through some other major issues that prevent him from being with you, which will be very emotionally difficult for you...A trying time is coming, but I hopefully am wrong... :)

Anyway, this is all interesting.. let us know what happens...

R

Fluffy Girl

hey Fluffy...

The moon is not only VOID, but also in the VIA combusta, very malefic and unpredictable Moon here...

But the significators do conjunct in about 2 degrees in 6th house. You're not asking just about new romance, but also about wedding... I think from all this, I can conclude that there could be someone you meet through work in the next 2 months or so, but that burning And Void Moon could mean that it will not be a longlasting relationship... Be careful, or you could get burned!!! He (Mars) is in his detriment, so could mean he is going through some issues when you meet.

I am also wondering about the ASC being at the same degree as the North Node... According to Anthony Louis, this is the 'workings of fate -the matter is out of querent's hands'

I wonder if you meet someone who will touch your heart like no other, yet he can't be with you officially? Maybe someone married or going through some other major issues that prevent him from being with you, which will be very emotionally difficult for you...A trying time is coming, but I hopefully am wrong... :)

Anyway, this is all interesting.. let us know what happens...

R

Dear Raffela,

Thank you so much for replying in that detail. I have been away for a while and couldnt reply.

On a update note, I have not met any one in past two months.. but the two months complete on 14th Oct ... so let's see... :whistling:

Fluffy Girl

Hi Fluffy

Mars is in terms of Venus as well as detriment, so it's a mixed reception, like/dislike type of feeling.

Are you looking at the seperating Moon sextile Sun to consider the voidness of the Moon? If the seperation as within 1 degree I would say that Moon isn't void. But in this case, I'm afraid it is. What could save the Moon from being void is if the Part of Fortune was the final aspect, even if all the planets had been aspected, but that's not either.

Not sure if Saturn represents your ex. Maybe, Venus is seperating from him, and is in his exhaltation, he is in Venus' domain. But it's a seperating aspect, so I don't think it has much sway here.

Timings are a different story! With fixed angles, it adds to a longer length of time. Cardinal angles tend to make things happen faster. Mutable is in the middle. Here we have fixed, cardinal, and cardinal Moon and significators. Maybe its weeks. Also the houses count - angular = fastest, succadent = middle, cadent = either very slow or fast.

So maybe these degrees represent weeks. I'm afraid I don't know for exactly what the timing would be here.

NR

Hey, Thanks..

thats a good news, my ex has not bothered me and Iam very happy at it... Thank you for all the input :kissing: :happy: