Donald Trump demise?

Kuntuzangmo

In the not too distant future....

- Progressed Uranus (ruler of 6th house of health) conjunct nn in 10th opposing moon
- Progressed nn conjunct Uranus in 10th opposing moon
- Transiting Uranus on 9th house cusp
- Transiting Chiron on 8th house cusp of sex, death, and taxes

What do you think?

katydid

Re: Ronald Dumpf demise?

He has lived his entire 70 years with a natal Uranus/Moon opposition. I don't think the progression to exact is going to hurt him any. More likely it will bring everything into the publics eye and bring great energy to his 10th house.

Hey, really classy to try and wish for someone's death by looking at their chart. :unsure:

Kuntuzangmo

Not wishing. Please don't assume. Merely looking at possibility which is what prognostication is about.

AstroLogical

Not wishing. Please don't assume. Merely looking at possibility which is what prognostication is about.

I get it!
I don't consider your query as "wishing" or having ill will.
I too have had intuitive feelings and wondered...

• 70 yrs old
• major type A personality
• angers easily
• overweight
• eats too much red meat (according to his Dr.)
• on the verge of a total life change with a huge ego on the line,
• Saturn is about to make a significant transit throughout much of the coming year to both Moon & Sun... not to mention the events you pointed out.
• AND what don't we know?
• what stress?

How much can one man take?
And judging by recent events on many levels, anything is likely.
I would only hope that if there is an untimely and unexpected end it would be of natural causes which would be totally verifiable as "natural."
However, people will believe what they want to believe despite the facts.

Then the really big question is, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Culpeper

Premium Member

I have not commented on this election because neither candidate appears to have a radical birth chart, or released a birth certificate. In Trump's AA chart the ascendant is almost exactly on the boundary between Virgo and Leo. So which is he? It is impossible to make astrological predictions without knowing the native's rising sign. The rectifications I have, make him a Leo rising which fits his personality much better than Virgo.

I use classical methods. With Leo rising and whole sign houses Pisces is the eighth house and retrograde Jupiter is the ruler. Any transit aspect of a malefic planet to natal Jupiter places the native in danger especially if there are additional aspects at the same time. An aspect from a malefic in the progressed chart or profection chart increases the danger.

On November 23 there is a conjunction of Saturn and Mercury at about 17 degrees Sagittarius which is sextile Trump's natal Jupiter at 17 degrees Libra. There is also an aspect of Saturn in Trump's profection chart to the 23rd of November. Jupiter is activated and the 23rd is the day of greatest danger. Mr. Trump and Secret Service should take note of this.

rahu

Banned
I have not commented on this election because neither candidate appears to have a radical birth chart, or released a birth certificate. In Trump's AA chart the ascendant is almost exactly on the boundary between Virgo and Leo. So which is he? It is impossible to make astrological predictions without knowing the native's rising sign. The rectifications I have, make him a Leo rising which fits his personality much better than Virgo.

I use classical methods. With Leo rising and whole sign houses Pisces is the eighth house and retrograde Jupiter is the ruler. Any transit aspect of a malefic planet to natal Jupiter places the native in danger especially if there are additional aspects at the same time. An aspect from a malefic in the progressed chart or profection chart increases the danger.

On November 23 there is a conjunction of Saturn and Mercury at about 17 degrees Sagittarius which is sextile Trump's natal Jupiter at 17 degrees Libra. There is also an aspect of Saturn in Trump's profection chart to the 23rd of November. Jupiter is activated and the 23rd is the day of greatest danger. Mr. Trump and Secret Service should take note of this.
Interesting, I have cautioned about assassination on Nov 24 til dec 1 on another trump thread.
rahu

katydid

I do not think his transits/progressions look too bad.

here is an interesting summary from someone who correctly predicted his win:

"Donald Trump's Progressed Sun is about to conjoin Regulus, a star that sits on Trump's natal Ascendant.

Trump's Progressed Jupiter is rising on his progressed Ascendant and conjoins both Arcturus and Spica.

It will be difficult for some people to accept this, but Donald Trump was 'destined' by his nativity to run for the presidency of the United States.

Trump had spoken at length on a run for the presidency back in 1999 on the Larry King Show when Trump once ran as a candidate under the Reform Party, but Trump dropped out when David Duke joined that party.

And even as the current sitting President, Barack Obama, says that Trump is not "equipped to deal" with the world as president, the fact is that the stars and planets are primed to see Trump follow Obama into the White House.

It is a denial partially taken up by Obama because of what Obama will have left behind that he fears will be undone by a Trump Administration.

Trump's other progressions show that becoming president will not be what he thought it would be and the adjustments shall be difficult for anyone to make considering the weight of the office itself.

Before the general election arrives, the convention season will have been settled (however grudgingly) by the establishment of both major political parties and there will be hostile environments with demonstrations in July 2016 at both the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio and the Democratic National Convention that follows in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Even with a win on November 8, 2016, the winner of the general election for president of the United States will have their hands very full in office during the era 2017-2020.

For Trump, the office itself will present a series of problems, including health, should he not be in tune with his own progressions and not mind world transits.
As he will be one of the most, and perhaps 'the' most polarized president in memory transits show that he will have to double the protection most presidents receive because the global atmosphere will be divisive wherever he may choose to travel and appear.

Get ready for President Trump."

https://www.facebook.com/theodore.white1/posts/10154140239149872

katydid

From MOUNTAIN ASTROLOGER:

On the brighter side, he will be in the midst of a Jupiter return on Inauguration Day. This is another transit that usually happens in three phases. The first pass will be on December 4, 2016. By Inauguration Day, Jupiter will be slowing to its station retrograde at 23° Libra on February 5, in a tight square with Trump’s natal Saturn. This could help him meet challenges, particularly in choosing advisers. It won’t be surprising if he goes through several major personnel changes (as he did in his campaign) before assembling a team he’s comfortable with and that’s comfortable with him. With transiting Uranus opposing natal Jupiter and squaring natal Saturn, there could be some serious shakeups, and it won’t take long for embarrassing internal conflicts to be leaked to the media. There also will be adjustments to his everyday life that he could find confining and irritating. Sagittarius Moon needs freedom, but President Trump will not be free to go anywhere he wishes, whenever he wishes, and his personal life is going to be in a fishbowl.

Despite the overwhelming challenges, there are indications in the charts that President Trump’s first 100 days in office could be surprisingly successful. While Saturn on his Moon may bring a constant barrage of discouraging criticism and negative press, and with the stress of a T-square to his natal Saturn suggesting constant upheavals in staff and surroundings, there is an ace in the hole: Transiting Jupiter and Uranus, (while squaring natal Saturn) also form a tight trine/sextile to his Sun-Uranus conjunction. If he does manage to make good on some of his campaign pledges to help the suffering middle class, he will get the credit for it.

By the Full Moon at 21°32′ Libra on April 11, Trump will be two days away from the second pass of his Jupiter return, and the Full Moon in Libra will reinforce the “mystic rectangle” formation with Sun and Moon conjunct the North and South nodes of the Moon.

http://mountainastrologer.com/tma/president-trumps-first-100-days

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you want to talk politics do it in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Last edited:

Erulastiel14

What hasn't been mentioned here is that Donald Trump's progressed Moon is about to go into his 12th house, about a month after Inauguration. As someone who went through that myself not too long ago, it is not a time you want to be out in public. You can try and I'm sure he will but it will catch up to him.

He also will have Saturn oppose his Sun three times in 2017. The Sun is his chart ruler so to have that, I think he may face some difficulties in furthering a lot of his plans. Saturn is about reality and the Sun is about ego and basic life energy. To have them oppose each other says to me things will not go the way thought the would, in some way.

Another thing that hasn't been discussed is the Total Solar Eclipse on Regulus this August, which as we know sits between Trump's Mars and Ascendant. I'm not familiar with Eclipses on Fixed Stars enough to know if this is a positive thing or not but there will be a burst of energy on this point. We know that Regulus can bestow much fame and fortune but if the native uses it for naught, is about revenge and proceeds without care for anyone else, it can mean certain downfall. So I'm guessing whatever happens on this day will be very significant for how things are going under a Trump Administration.

Trump also has Pluto square Jupiter twice in 2017 which might correspond with his pending law suits.

venusarising

If anyone is interested, this is kind of a cool video. He also predicted trump would win the presidency. He doesn't predict when only that trump would not finish his full presidential term. He looks at the rulers of the 6th and 8th house, and that although trump is destined to be president. He is also possibly destined to be assasinated. ://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hb-dLsrZcgQ

Last edited:

muchacho

If anyone is interested, this is kind of a cool video. He also predicted trump would win the presidency. He doesn't predict when only that trump would not finish his full presidential term. He looks at the rulers of the 6th and 8th house, and that although trump is destined to be president. He is also possibly destined to be assasinated. ://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hb-dLsrZcgQ
Notice how his prediction will fall apart when using the traditional rulership scheme or a different house system.

Kuntuzangmo

I'd like to know who changed the title of this thread and why?
What sort of moderating is this? Also a number of comments disappeared? As the originator of this thread I find it intrusive, and it has the sour smell of the word police.
Maybe at least have the decency of telling someone rather than surreptitious action?

[the title of this thread did not make the point of the thread clear, so I changed it so more people could participate. This thread became a political commentary thread so I deleted all the non- astrological comments. I have also now moved on this thread to Celebrity Astrology since I gat's what it is. Earlier in the thread I indicated the reason for the deletions. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Guys, a quick reminder that these are the Forum rules: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

So far as I can determine, they are politically neutral. Your support for one or another candidate is fine, unless they cross the line.

If you look at mundane charts for the US, like the Sibly chart, they suggest a difficult time for the country and president (10th house) regardless of who is in office.This doesn't mean anything like Trump dying in office; merely that he is likely to have a difficult time.

This is the Sibly chart with solar arc directions for a year from election day, November 8, 2017.

Attachments

• sibly solar arc 2017.jpg
    sibly solar arc 2017.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 30

JUPITERASC

Guys, a quick reminder that these are the Forum rules: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

So far as I can determine, they are politically neutral.
Your support for one or another candidate is fine, unless they cross the line.

If you look at mundane charts for the US, like the Sibly chart,
they suggest a difficult time for the country and president (10th house)
regardless of who is in office.
This doesn't mean anything like Trump dying in office;
merely that he is likely to have a difficult time.

This is the Sibly chart with solar arc directions for a year from election day, November 8, 2017.
Interesting - nevertheless there is no consensus as to WHICH is THE Mundane chart for USA :smile:
USA CHARTS - THE ULTIMATE DEBATE
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947&highlight=ultimate

Kuntuzangmo

What hasn't been mentioned here is that Donald Trump's progressed Moon is about to go into his 12th house, about a month after Inauguration. As someone who went through that myself not too long ago, it is not a time you want to be out in public. You can try and I'm sure he will but it will catch up to him.

He also will have Saturn oppose his Sun three times in 2017. The Sun is his chart ruler so to have that, I think he may face some difficulties in furthering a lot of his plans. Saturn is about reality and the Sun is about ego and basic life energy. To have them oppose each other says to me things will not go the way thought the would, in some way.

Another thing that hasn't been discussed is the Total Solar Eclipse on Regulus this August, which as we know sits between Trump's Mars and Ascendant. I'm not familiar with Eclipses on Fixed Stars enough to know if this is a positive thing or not but there will be a burst of energy on this point. We know that Regulus can bestow much fame and fortune but if the native uses it for naught, is about revenge and proceeds without care for anyone else, it can mean certain downfall. So I'm guessing whatever happens on this day will be very significant for how things are going under a Trump Administration.

Trump also has Pluto square Jupiter twice in 2017 which might correspond with his pending law suits.

I would think that the Sun/Saturn oppositions also might indicate lawsuits.

On Dec. 19, the day of the electors actually choosing the next president, trump's progressed sun is conjunct his asc which would usually augur good things. however, transiting saturn is conjunct his moon which opposes his natal sun, uranus, and nn in the 10th. with transiting uranus sitting on the 9th house cusp, and chiron about to reach the 8th house cusp, looks like significant, unexpected, public, emotional, ego, status, karmic, changes afoot, that he might not have any control over....and might very well not be to his benefit.
Recounts will begin in three battleground states, which is already raising question as to the veracity of his electoral status.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_245gw_74_dump_20161219.60325.7309.gif&res=100

Last edited:

katydid

I would think that the Sun/Saturn oppositions also might indicate lawsuits.

On Dec. 19, the day of the electors actually choosing the next president, trump's progressed sun is conjunct his asc which would usually augur good things. however, transiting saturn is conjunct his moon which opposes his natal sun, uranus, and nn in the 10th. with transiting uranus sitting on the 9th house cusp, and chiron about to reach the 8th house cusp, looks like significant, unexpected, public, emotional, ego, status, karmic, changes afoot, that he might not have any control over....and might very well not be to his benefit.
Recounts will begin in three battleground states, which is already raising question as to the veracity of his electoral status.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_245gw_74_dump_20161219.60325.7309.gif&res=100

Transiting Saturn opposed Sun in the 10th is exactly what I'd expect to see in the chart of someone about to become President. Saturn in hard aspect to the Sun usually shows up when someone is given a tremendous amount of responsibility or authority and is under a lot of pressure and work demands. It will be difficult and there will be some failures and a lot of extra stress.

Uranus in the 9th might mean he is talking the world stage. I have not seen Uranus in the 9th as being a dreaded or horrible transit for the most part. It usually opens up one's mind and expands ideals, visions.

Chiron entering the 8th sounds like the issues he is having making a blind trust for his businesses. It involves shared resources and shared incomes and how to organize things without wounding himself irreparably.

I don't see anything devastating in his transits or progressions for the immediate future. :ninja: