Saturn square Neptune – where do I have to be careful?

Glinda

Dear All

The ongoing saturn neptune square is scaring me a lot of being betrayed, for I have trust issues anyways – what do you think where will I be betrayed, or do you think I will be betrayed? Saturn is ruler of my 7th house and I am so so done with the neptune transit in opposition to my natal saturn. It was exhausting, grinding, testing, now this transit comes not only for me but mundane for everybody. What do you think?

Cheers
G.

Attachments

• saturnsquareneptune.jpg
    saturnsquareneptune.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Lin

Money and possessions. Make sure you dont lend any money to anyone and make sure you have valuables in a safe place. Don't entrust your finances to anyone who has not proven themselves to you. Understand any investments your have and in general keep your eyes open so that you don't get cheated.

You can't make others be honest with you but you CAN be honest and honest with yourself. You CAN take better care of your own security..your own heart....your own serenity. Get rid of people in your life who don't respect you. Cross them off your telephone list.

Others should have to prove their honesty to you.....don't assume anything. If you have had bad judgement in the past you need a priority list .....that which is important to YOU....your values....your needs. If friends and others don't have respect for these then maybe they don't belong in your life.

If you are not sure of what your values really are read, "Creative Visualization" by Shakti Gawain. By the time you have finished reading this book and doing the exercises (mental not physical) you will have a much better perception of what you want and value.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: take care with your own spending ....don't spend emotionally or impulsively. Make sure what you spend money on is important and necessary while Neptune and Jupiter are in unstable aspects to natal planets. A lot of your chart is about values. That means that a lot of your life is about values.
LIN

Last edited:

katydid

I don't see the issue so much as being about betrayal. It seems to me that it is more about 'communication' and your ability to relate to a potential partner in a clear and positive fashion. You seem to hold back and not communicate clearly.

Saturn in Virgo in the 3rd can be negative and nit-picky. You might be sending mixed messages and confusing the situation. Your Saturn makes no other major aspects other than those to the Merc/Mars in Taurus in the 10th. You may attempt to send a casual, 'no strings attached' message, when you are feeling just the opposite, in terms of your hopes for the future of the relationship? The trine to Merc is wide and out of sign. So you might send a 'false' message that you are OKAY with things that you are not really OK with.

The Jupiter in the 1st in Cancer is very emotional, and very connected to the urge for intimacy but the squares from Merc/Venus/Mars want to 'pretend' there is autonomy and individual need for 'separation, individualism. But there is also an ongoing need to merge and be totally 'in sync' and in love. It is hard to unite these two 'urges.'

Glinda

@ LIN

Dear LIN thank you so much for your reply, I could throw a lot of people out of my life, If I woulf follow your advice. It is not that easy ... I think I should read that book you have recommended. I feel like I lost god, my connection to god, to spirituality, to nature and myself. Well there seems to be a lot of lessons have to be learnt ... I will see what the future brings :)

Cheers
G.

Last edited:

Glinda

I don't see the issue so much as being about betrayal. It seems to me that it is more about 'communication' and your ability to relate to a potential partner in a clear and positive fashion. You seem to hold back and not communicate clearly.

Saturn in Virgo in the 3rd can be negative and nit-picky. You might be sending mixed messages and confusing the situation. Your Saturn makes no other major aspects other than those to the Merc/Mars in Taurus in the 10th. You may attempt to send a casual, 'no strings attached' message, when you are feeling just the opposite, in terms of your hopes for the future of the relationship? The trine to Merc is wide and out of sign. So you might send a 'false' message that you are OKAY with things that you are not really OK with.

The Jupiter in the 1st in Cancer is very emotional, and very connected to the urge for intimacy but the squares from Merc/Venus/Mars want to 'pretend' there is autonomy and individual need for 'separation, individualism. But there is also an ongoing need to merge and be totally 'in sync' and in love. It is hard to unite these two 'urges.'

Thank you katydid for your detailed reply ... I am afraid of the future maybe that is one thing, and what you describe looks like the clash between my cultural background and the culture of the place I was born and raised, wich fits perfect to what is always an issue for me, individualism versus values of family, freedom versus wanting to have my own family, saying "yes" to adopted values wich don't really fit with what I have on my list for myself etc. maybe I should say "no" more often and stay true to myself, than take the easy way and say "yes" to things that I am not 100% agree with and live a false vision or even worse, the vision of others.

Even if this is a little off-topic here:
I also guess, the upcoming pluto pluto square will crack that "nut" open in a harsh way, but it has to be done, it has to happen, the nut is what will feed me with new insights and energy. But first there must be a release, I know that, and feel it.

Have a great day
G.

Last edited:

Marinka

Hmmm ... I must be missing it (didn't have my morning coffee yet) - what Saturn square Neptune aspect as you talking about?

I see that transiting Saturn will be conjuncting your natal Neptune in the nex year or so.

Also, what birth time was used to generate the chart. It's important to know whether the house degrees are accurate as house placements are one factor that determines how aspects will be felt.

Glinda

Hmmm ... I must be missing it (didn't have my morning coffee yet) - what Saturn square Neptune aspect as you talking about?

I see that transiting Saturn will be conjuncting your natal Neptune in the nex year or so.

Also, what birth time was used to generate the chart. It's important to know whether the house degrees are accurate as house placements are one factor that determines how aspects will be felt.

Dear Marinka

I'm talking about the ongoing mundane transit of saturn sq. neptune.
Transiting neptune opposes my natal saturn, while transiting saturn is/was squaring my natal saturn. Is that out of orb?

The house system I use is regiomontanus. Birthtime is 09:03 in the morning.

Cheers
G.

Lin

Yes, Saturn and Neptune are square in space but transit Neptune is opp. natal Saturn.
My post remains valid. All oppositions have to do with others and how one deals with that 'other side.' When Neptune is involved deception is present. With oppositions and Neptune deception can easily come from 'others.'
You also have transit Saturn squaring natal Saturn.....so .....SATURN...the tester, the teacher, the re-structurer...all attempting to teach you.
LIN

Last edited: