Did he lose interest?

kai

He seems distant now that we 'did it' on friday. Although he was all over me and the very same evening he drank for "us and for the future" I was the one who texted him saying good morning the day after (saturday) to which he replied saying good morning, how are you" I said i am doing well, what are you up to and he said nothing much that he was working.
After a few hours later, I text him complaining about the hard pinch on my leg that turned blue but I made a joke off of it (he did it the day before), so as a response he said that it's ok it will go away with a smiley emoticon with a heart next to it. So then the next day I woke up and noticed that he had put a "like" on my photo on FB, but i did not hear anything from him all day long though. So now I assume that if i didn't write him good morning the next day after the sex, he would not have contacted me although he sounded as usual when he responded to me. I'm confused as he was pursuing me hard and vigorously. Not sure if he lost interest or if he is playing the no contact rule with me. I did not contact him the day after my contact (sunday). I would like to know if he will attempt to contact me and if he lost interest so I posted two charts. I'd like to get a sense of hat's going on because this time I don't want waste any time and want to know where I stand regarding him to know how to proceed. He was so into me according to the other horary from several days ago.
Thanks.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
There is no need to post a flurry of followup questions. The answer to all of this is found in your initial thread a few days ago about this person.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88356

If you reread the responses carefully you will see that the majority of them pointed out his strong sexual interest, but that since there was no aspect between your significators, there will be no relationship. The way you describe his behaviour is in keeping with this answer to your original question: This date will not become a relationship.

Please do not hurt yourself anymore than you already have. Best to move on and not look back.

kai

There is no need to post a flurry of followup questions. The answer to all of this is found in your initial thread a few days ago about this person.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88356

If you reread the responses carefully you will see that the majority of them pointed out his strong sexual interest, but that since there was no aspect between your significators, there will be no relationship. The way you describe his behaviour is in keeping with this answer to your original question: This date will not become a relationship.

Please do not hurt yourself anymore than you already have. Best to move on and not look back.

Thank you, but what I was trying to also find out if he will contact me again for a followup sex which won't happen again obviously from my end, but at least that way I know that he didn't want it just once and that's it. This way I will feel prepared when he contacts me to be nice, but to know how to handle my rejection of getting together with him again. That's too bad as I really like him in the beginning.

kai

Well to answer my own horary question...he did contact me a few hours ago simply asking me what happened to me....as in where am I. lol
my though exactly in regard to him. I guess he thought I would be running after him just because we did it and now i guess he is checking to see what my reaction would be. Well,i am glad that he didn't disappear out of the blue I was already starting to feel shitty about myself thinking that i got used the hard way, so at least he had the decency to contact me even though he twisted things around as if to claim why I haven't contacted him myself, hence his question if things are alright with me. He also mentioned that I had forgotten about him, to which I asked, are you saying that because you have missed me (jokingly) to which he replied yes.

Last edited:

Snakechammah

Hi Kai,
Despite this somewhat positive moment, please do remember what the other experts have mentioned.

Be careful with this dude. He's proven a little unreliable and your chart apparently has foretold he does not want a relationship (don't take my reading too seriously, I'm only a noob!), hence, you already know his 'intentions'.

Astrology aside, he could be baiting you for more sex but without commitment, tread carefully if you don't want your heart broken!

I wish you all the best, may we all find good love soon!

kai

Hi Kai,
Despite this somewhat positive moment, please do remember what the other experts have mentioned.

Be careful with this dude. He's proven a little unreliable and your chart apparently has foretold he does not want a relationship (don't take my reading too seriously, I'm only a noob!), hence, you already know his 'intentions'.

Astrology aside, he could be baiting you for more sex but without commitment, tread carefully if you don't want your heart broken!

I wish you all the best, may we all find good love soon!

Definitely ))) I woke up feeling alright today after I heard from him and more determined to get on with my life now without feeling negative. Unless he takes steps to show me that he wants a committed relationship with me the first step being the deactivation of his dating profile where we met, I will not contact him whatsoever. I will be polite to him if he contacts, but I will pretend to be busy, because I still want to see what the intentions are...meaning how often he will text me now, if he does text me, what he would say and want that way things will be much clear for me. Thank :))

kai

Surprisingly he texted me again today after 5 days of no contact saying "did you forget about me hun?" lol
he isn't chasing me yet reminding me of himself...his lack of contact doesn't show me that he wants sex but he is texting me and I started to not believe men in general, so not sure what to think....just an update to my previous posts. I am using the no contact rule with me. Eventually, after he learned that I was home at midnight, he asked me if I'd like him to come over, so I said don't you know that I don't live alone? He then goes "then come over yourself" to which I responded that I can't as I've been home all day and don't anticipate to go out after midnight (lol) as I have plans for tomorrow.
Well, I got happy that he text me and sounded sweet, but he could have contacted me much earlier and asked me out for coffee or dinner not a night swing. It's like i got happy seeing him text me then that happiness vanished when he offered to get together when it's a little past midnight. He pretended that he's sad that I have forgotten about him. Funny.
The feeling ***** when you like someone and want to see them but not just based on sex. I'm not sure how to tell him and if it's even worth doing it because if he's interested in sex only, then there's much I can do except either see him for sex or not...which I don't plan to do. Even if he wanted to see me for ex, I mean a decent guy can at least text you earlier, ask you out somewhere, talk, then move on to other things.

Last edited: