How can someone be born under 3 water signs?

iblis1237

garden3.png

douches. I saw this in a vision.

Claire19

I am trying to figure out some of Nostradamus' writings, one of them is century 1, quatrain 50..

[FONT=arial,helvetica]From the three water signs will be born a man[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]who will celebrate Thursday as his feast day.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]His renown, praise, rule and power will grow [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Other then the child and parents with water signs, is there any other way a person can be born under more than one water sign?[/FONT]

[/QUOTE

No?? You have one sun sign only if that is what you are referring to.
You may have other planets in water signs and I dont get the Nostradamus connection either....Your parents may have been born under a water sign too. But please elaborate or post your chart. THere are three water signs, Scorpio, Pisces and Scorpio.

CapAquaPis

Having a sun moon and rising water sign sounds like a horrible overwhelming curse.

I'm an 26 Aquarius (Sun)+20 Aquarius (Moon) on a new moon date about 3 days before the Sun enters Pisces, while the Sidereal version states 1 Aquarius (closer to Capricorn)...and still an Aquarian.

My rising sign is Cancer, indeed a water as well cardinal and feminine sign makes Cancer influential in some negative ways on my life as a person of a fixed-Air elemental-masculine nature.

To be born with a high water astrological origin means they should have a somewhat difficult life with health, wealth, wisdom and socialization. To be Aquarius lessened the effect, unless the Sidereal Capricorn aura is there.

SniperBomber328

I'm an 26 Aquarius (Sun)+20 Aquarius (Moon) on a new moon date about 3 days before the Sun enters Pisces, while the Sidereal version states 1 Aquarius (closer to Capricorn)...and still an Aquarian.

My rising sign is Cancer, indeed a water as well cardinal and feminine sign makes Cancer influential in some negative ways on my life as a person of a fixed-Air elemental-masculine nature.

To be born with a high water astrological origin means they should have a somewhat difficult life with health, wealth, wisdom and socialization. To be Aquarius lessened the effect, unless the Sidereal Capricorn aura is there.

I know a lot of people with a lot of water in their charts and their lives are not miserable at all.

I have a lot of water in my chart as well (Sun, Mars, Mercury and Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st house, Moon and PoF in Pisces in the 5th house, Vertex in Cancer in the 9th house and AC in Scorpio in the 1st house).

My life isn't that miserable either.

Jesusistheway

I am trying to figure out some of Nostradamus' writings, one of them is century 1, quatrain 50..

[FONT=arial,helvetica]From the three water signs will be born a man
who will celebrate Thursday as his feast day.
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.

Other then the child and parents with water signs, is there any other way a person can be born under more than one water sign?

[/FONT]

The Aquatic Triplicity is the United States surrounded by Three Oceans- Atlantic, Pacific, and Artic. And he or she is born Catholic... " While all Roman Catholics are encouraged to attend Mass on Holy Thursday to commemorate the institution of the Sacrament of Holy Communion, the priesthood, and the Mass at the Last Supper, Holy Thursday (commonly known also as Maundy Thursday) is not a Holy Day of Obligation."

His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.

As far as this part is concerned.... I may get it wrong but he or she may be involved in the military or be connected someway to the sea either through trade or what not. This will bring trouble to the East because he or she will be a force to reckon with. And when he states the East it may refer the Eastern part of the world not eastern US because it is a capital E.

Jesusistheway

It could have been about John F Kennedy. It ties it in if you look at his Biography on wikipedia he brought trouble to the Vietnamese and the military might at the time was growing with the Russian and Cuban problem. So in conclusion there's a possibility it was about Kennedy. But I can't be certain. Because someone can rule him out if there is another Catholic and the bring trouble the East in crazier proportions. So far he fits the bill.

I agree with Love2Know haha I have Sun in Pisces Moon in Scorpio and Cancer rising, it really feels like a curse. And believe that I know what feeling means xD
And I just checked, I was born on a Thursday, but I´m from Europe.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Cancer ascendant trine Uranus in Scorpio trine Mercury in pisces (My earlier post on my sun/moon sign in page one), indeed water signs played an important role in my astrological life.

CapAquaPis

I don't understand. I'm Jewish and I have a triple water birth chart (Sun in Cancer, Moon in

I am also the same case. How would you describe your life in terms of progress in wealth, social life ?

Are you a determined, ambitious and decided person?

The Jewish people's most "common" signs to represent their community was Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius (the latter two are the winter group along with Pisces). I can see Israel has a lot of Aries and Gemini, the founding date in 1947 was under Taurus. The sign Scorpio is associated with minority groups and global diasporas, which the Jewish people in every country outside their historical homeland, happen to be. Cancer is the sign of matrilinealism and traditionally the Jews believe their ethnicity and faith is through the mother. Virgo represents the Jews lived in the European continent and Sagittarius in the southern hemisphere (i.e. Australia, South Africa, and South America). I find it difficult to believe there's a common sign for the Jewish people, whom were scattered in many countries. In fact, my half-sister who converted to Reform Judaism has a strong Leo rising sign (29' - similar to president Donald Trump, whose daughter Ivanka converted too through marriage) .

Sagcap88

The Jewish people's most "common" signs to represent their community was Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius (the latter two are the winter group along with Pisces). I can see Israel has a lot of Aries and Gemini, the founding date in 1947 was under Taurus. The sign Scorpio is associated with minority groups and global diasporas, which the Jewish people in every country outside their historical homeland, happen to be. Cancer is the sign of matrilinealism and traditionally the Jews believe their ethnicity and faith is through the mother. Virgo represents the Jews lived in the European continent and Sagittarius in the southern hemisphere (i.e. Australia, South Africa, and South America). I find it difficult to believe there's a common sign for the Jewish people, whom were scattered in many countries. In fact, my half-sister who converted to Reform Judaism has a strong Leo rising sign (29' - similar to president Donald Trump, whose daughter Ivanka converted too through marriage) .

Omg. Wow. That reply was amazing. Your knowledge just blew my mind!