Never had a more intense relationship that consumed me, what's going on?

Osamenor

Staff member
ENOUGH.

The rules of this forum do NOT allow sexually explicit talk or degrading talk based on gender. There is WAY too much of it in this thread. I've edited the worst offending post above. Some of the responses to it make important points, so I've left those, but it needs to end here.

19thLaw, if you can't keep this conversation going without that kind of talk, it needs to end, period.

Same goes for the rest of you, although I see that you're just responding to the OP, and trust that you won't keep it going on your own.

Moderator has spoken,
Osamenor

The19thLaw

Keeping it clean here.

I guess there is something to it.

I have to do more research but she seemed to have targeted me day one and would always snatch off any good work I did. What is hurting me is not her behavior but for some reason her ethnic background and such have an impact on me. I have been treated poorly by women of that background and people of her background in the past and now it is coming to show in this partnership.

It's not even the fact that she has tried to attack me and discredit me day one in my work but who she is which is just putting a hurt on me.

Going through another rough week with her.

Last edited:

The19thLaw

Here is what gets me about this whole thing, it is like I have a date with another woman and in that moment, this woman leaves my mind for good. Yet, killing any feelings I have for her are like killing a virus, it just reproduces and comes right back.

As soon as I get away from my dates, boom she comes right back into my mind and my thoughts. Maybe it is because I am forced to work with this woman but just to think that even when this whole thing ends, and it will, I am not going to forget about her.

The way some people just come into our lives.......

Zeuses

Here is what gets me about this whole thing, it is like I have a date with another woman and in that moment, this woman leaves my mind for good. Yet, killing any feelings I have for her are like killing a virus, it just reproduces and comes right back.

As soon as I get away from my dates, boom she comes right back into my mind and my thoughts. Maybe it is because I am forced to work with this woman but just to think that even when this whole thing ends, and it will, I am not going to forget about her.

The way some people just come into our lives.......

I think it is going to be Pluto or Neptune transit because of the intensity you are feeling.

Last edited:

katydid

I think it is going to be Pluto or Neptune transit because of the intensity you are feeling.

There are a couple major transits going on.

You are correct about Neptune----it is floating through his 7th and opposing his Moon/Jupiter in Virgo. Right now it is at the exact midpoint.

Moon/Jupiter can have trouble regulating their emotions. Jupiter tends to amplify and exaggerate everything it touches. So that Virgo Moon would be a bit extra in terms of being critical or judgmental when triggered emotionally.

With Neptune in the 7th, opposing the Jupiter in the 1st already, he has been experiencing the drama of it alll? Being boastful or hyper or histrionic when triggered? But now the Neptune approaches the opposition to the 2nd house Virgo Moon. Maybe some of the 'criticism' from this discussion group will be soaked in like a sponge, leaving some positivity behind? :cool:

But the big, more powerful transit has just begun...:sideways:....:whistling:

The transiting square between Saturn/Aquarius and Uranus/Taurus is about to form a Grand Cross in his natal chart...:wink:

There is a big opposition in his natal 6th/12th that forms a T-square to Pluto in the 3rd/Scorpio.

Saturn is in his 6th in Aquarius, and Transiting Saturn is about to Return.

Meanwhile, tr Saturn is opposing his Sun/Mercury/Chiron in 12th.

And Tr Uranus Squares them all from the 9th in Taurus.

So this Fixed Grand Cross is slowly setting up. Now is the time to make sincere efforts to meditate and to work on the inner self and do so sincerely and with HUMILITY. :innocent:

Zeuses

You are correct about Neptune----it is floating through his 7th and opposing his Moon/Jupiter in Virgo. Right now it is at the exact midpoint.

Moon/Jupiter can have trouble regulating their emotions. Jupiter tends to amplify and exaggerate everything it touches. So that Virgo Moon would be a bit extra in terms of being critical or judgmental when triggered emotionally.

With Neptune in the 7th, opposing the Jupiter in the 1st already, he has been experiencing the drama of it alll? Being boastful or hyper or histrionic when triggered? But now the Neptune approaches the opposition to the 2nd house Virgo Moon. Maybe some of the 'criticism' from this discussion group will be soaked in like a sponge, leaving some positivity behind? :cool:

The transiting square between Saturn/Aquarius and Uranus/Taurus is about to form a Grand Cross in his natal chart...:wink:

There is a big opposition in his natal 6th/12th that forms a T-square to Pluto in the 3rd/Scorpio.

So this Fixed Grand Cross is slowly setting up. Now is the time to make sincere efforts to meditate and to work on the inner self and do so sincerely and with HUMILITY. :innocent:
He has my empathy with Neptune transiting 7th house which I have found really disturbing, particularly when making challenging aspects to the natal. He doesn't seem to be having a great time with Saturn sun/mercury nor Uranus either. No wonder his posts have been all over the place about this person. He must be going through so much with such activity, none of which will be easy. Hopefully, he will get a reprieve at some point. I recall many years ago some chap approached me and told me he had got a bolt of lightening when he saw me. Despite informing him I was living with someone and not interested, he wouldn't leave my side as he was convinced we were meant to be. Not even the beautiful single friend could distract him regardless of how flirtatious she was. I left the place thinking it was a wee bit odd, only to have him track me down on Facebook, still believing ,we were meant to be'. I had felt his intensity just with him standing around me and this was a young, handsome chap of which I had no interest, but he had convinced himself from just spotting me. I encouraged him to find someone his own age and even when he tried, he would say that he thought of me when he was with her. We didn't know one another and I made explicit my lack of interest. It all seemed very real to him though and I imagine he probably had Neptune Venus, a dodgy Pluto transit and by his age, probably Saturn too. He was never nasty, but was convinced he had met the one. I felt it was all very bizzare really. These transits can play havoc in our lives as I am sure anyone who believes in astrology would have found.

Zeuses

The weird part is I have not even met this woman in person yet she brings out the strongest emotions in me than any other woman I have known. I do not know what in the world is going on but I fear her but at the same time, have gotten more attached to her.

She was hostile to me in the first couple of months and very closed off but then, she started being really nice to me and is now hot and cold. I feel like she plays these powerful mind games and I am being taken for a wild intense roller coaster ride.

Someone help

https://i.imgur.com/RVziPai.png
If you have Neptune transiting the 7th and any challenging aspects to it then be really careful who you let into your life at this time. Neptune can be a nightmare.

That's even without the other challenging transits Katydid suggested you had.

The19thLaw

So this Fixed Grand Cross is slowly setting up. Now is the time to make sincere efforts to meditate and to work on the inner self and do so sincerely and with HUMILITY.
:innocent:

This seems like some very scary ****!

The19thLaw

Starting to think this thing is a two-way street. I did not contact her at all for the past week or so due to work having me busy with other projects. Now I am on a meeting this morning and she texts me, while also being on the meeting, like 5 freaking times in a row. Calls me right after the meeting saying "so you're ignoring me now huh". I joke around and we sort it all out.

Oddly enough, I have had 4 other women come into my life via dating apps who I am busy with so I forget all about the lady at work. Right when I do, it's this here, she comes right back and pulls me in. I ignore her for more than a week? She is coming around even if our next meeting is like a week out.

I feel like something in the synastry is shouting out loud that she wants to be chased but then wants to keep me chasing. Like I am a puppet and she is the puppet master. Like I think I cannot let go but sometimes, she cannot either.

I have never had these sort of powerful mind games played on me. Could be that Mars in Scorpio going to work!

The19thLaw

On the other hand, you guys reading my transits has me freaking out big time as well. I was hoping some brave soul would at least tell me what sort of h3ll to expect. Life is already giving me bad news left and right, at least give me the forecast of the upcoming storm so I know what to prepare beforehand.

Zeuses

Starting to think this thing is a two-way street. I did not contact her at all for the past week or so due to work having me busy with other projects. Now I am on a meeting this morning and she texts me, while also being on the meeting, like 5 freaking times in a row. Calls me right after the meeting saying "so you're ignoring me now huh". I joke around and we sort it all out.

Oddly enough, I have had 4 other women come into my life via dating apps who I am busy with so I forget all about the lady at work. Right when I do, it's this here, she comes right back and pulls me in. I ignore her for more than a week? She is coming around even if our next meeting is like a week out.

I feel like something in the synastry is shouting out loud that she wants to be chased but then wants to keep me chasing. Like I am a puppet and she is the puppet master. Like I think I cannot let go but sometimes, she cannot either.

I have never had these sort of powerful mind games played on me. Could be that Mars in Scorpio going to work!

She is probably playing with you, so just walk away or, like someone else wrote, just ask her outright Read up on the Neptune transiting 7th and the aspects it's making. That may help to keep your feet on the ground with this situation.

Ukpoohbear

A horary would sort out if it was a two-way street.

[Deleted non-astrological comments. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

The19thLaw

All I can say is that this synastry experience has shown me that there is some legitimacy to astrology. The more I read about:

Mars opposing Venus and Mars sq Venus (double whammy)

Pluto conjunct Mars and Pluto trine Mars (double whammy)

BML - Mars double whammies

Given the tight angles the first two double whammies are at, I swear that she has been bringing that out of me. Sometimes, her decisions just drive me insane. It is how she gives credit to others for doing **** work and then rarely gives me those breaks that makes me livid at times.

I used to wonder it was all one way and I was feeling it but now I am wondering, from anyone good at reading synastry, if this stuff is a two way street. I have practiced trying to ignore her and then unexpectedly, she just hops out at me and jumps me whether it is texts flooded.

These freaking mind games man, these freaking mind games. She seems to enjoy it, I can just tell at times. At times she has been harsh with me but whenever I try to get away or not contact her for too long, she is trying to pull me in at all costs.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Stick to astrology in an astrology thread. I've just deleted MANY posts that did not mention astrology at all. If you want to talk non-astrologically, take it to chat.

Back to astrology,
Osamenor

The19thLaw

Speaking of astrology, from reading the synastry chart, do you guys get that it is a two way street? I read that since my node is conjunct her sun, it is unrequited since that is the big sign of unfair treatment.

One thing I have started to do is cut down my time spent with her to less times a week and having much much shorter meetings. I don't think I would meet her in real life despite us living a town over.

Meanwhile, I have put my dating apps game on overdrive with newer photos and am speaking to about 5 to 6 different women. I recall how when I had my last date, the woman in the OP was out of my mind for good. Then that date went poorly I found a day later and like a virus, this woman came to invade my mind.

It's been my gameplan now to just hit the dating apps hard and slowly pull away from her but at times, she won't even let me.

At first I thought with Sun conjunct NN, I was the obsessed one but as I become less obsessed, she crawls right back. What could I be missing?

Is it the Mars - Pluto trine where she is the Pluto?

Ukpoohbear

How would we do that?

[Deleted non-astrological comments in quoted post. - Moderator]

Ask yourself the question, ‘does this woman have romantic feelings towards me?’ And take a note of the time the question became formed in your head. Then, go on to Astro.com, make a chart by puting in today’s date and the time you noted, change the chart houses option to ‘Regiomontanus’ and then post it in the horary section.

The19thLaw

Ask yourself the question, ‘does this woman have romantic feelings towards me?’ And take a note of the time the question became formed in your head. Then, go on to Astro.com, make a chart by puting in today’s date and the time you noted, change the chart houses option to ‘Regiomontanus’ and then post it in the horary section.

Do I have to ask the question now or do I ask it the next time it comes to my mind?

Osamenor

Staff member
Do I have to ask the question now or do I ask it the next time it comes to my mind?

It's when you first have the strong intention of making it a horary question that counts. If you've toyed with the idea indecisively, don't try to narrow down those moments. When you get decisive about it is the horary moment.