Pluto in 7th square Venus in 10th?

Gemini888

Pluto square Venus indicates a possessive but passionate lover. It also indicates someone with strong but aggressive value, maybe even questionable. Venus in 10H is visible through the public's eyes, and having Pluto squaring it will affect how the public see your value. The chart holder may be someone who is too comfortable with displaying their sexuality. They may be magnetic in a strange way and attract a lot of good support from the public, but for more reserve people this person is too intense.

Pluto in 7H indicate an obsession with one-on-one relationship. This person may be too obsessed with commitment and want absolute loyalty from their partner. Passive-aggressive behavior and manipulation may be present.

The chart holder needs to control their need to take control all the time. They need to let go of the expectation that their partner will be 100% loyal. They need to be more direct with their partner instead of resolving to passive-aggression. On the upside, Venus will bring charm and support for the chart holder in their career life. They need to utilize their charm for something productive, maybe by having a career related to the art or fashion.

This is just a general interpretation. Is this from your chart or someone else's chart?

SunConjunctUranus

Thanks Gemini!

This placement is in my chart and the 7H is Scorpio. But 7H is house of other people so I don't think the word "magnetic" is true, and don't forget the aspect is square, the worst aspect to be expressed in the chart. Your statements are seems to very positive and general than it actually is, I shall add that my venus is the chart ruler.

Now, how to handle this?

Gemini888

"Magnetic" means people being attracted to you. It's something that just happens and not your doing. So it fits your description of "other people".

Also my reading is general because your question is general. You have to tell me what specific problem you are facing to get a more detailed answer. With "how to handle this placement" question, there are a lot of possibilities.

SunConjunctUranus

Hell nah, I never felt that way, "magnetic" is way too hyperbole description about this aspect. If it happened earlier in my life such as 7H matter, I would never done noob moves that ruining my academics.

While the passion for 7H matter is real, sometimes I ending up choosing the wrong person, aproaching them in the very "intense" way, which resulting into very unfortunate psychological condition.

SunConjunctUranus

No, don't take it very serious Gem. The reason I can't post the chart because of we have our privacy. I really appreciate you had posted the interpretation but I'm just asking you about "idea" how to handle this. Now that's points bro. I'm not blaming you to not straightforward answer the question, that's why I thought you're just jokingly (troll) answering this thread.

I should adding that english is not our common languages out here, I'm sorry if you have any discomfort.

Gemini888

You can just remove your information in your chart like everyone else. But ok, if you don't want to. I respect your choice.

If you don't know already, accusing someone of trolling is a pretty serious statement. A troll is someone who goes around and harass people for their own enjoyment. Imagine a frustrated Scorpio who has nothing better to do with their life. If you want to say I'm joking, you should just say "joking" or "kidding" instead.

Let's talk no more about it now :cool: Back to the topic, Pluto in 7H is causing you to take rejection too seriously, hence the humiliation. I think you haven't got a partner right? You should stop placing too much importance over getting a partner. Pluto is about learning to let go, and the more you stop caring too much, the better things you will receive. If someone rejects you, just repeat this mantra "there will be someone else better out there". I think rejections can be a blessing in disguise. You said that you meet psychological issues with potential partners. It could be that the toxicity actually comes from the partner instead of you. In some cases it's better to just let go.

Also when you find someone, you should try to control your intensity. You can do it by learning what the person's need is. Maybe they just want to be more casual. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be yourself, but you also need to adjust to people's need. There has to be a balance.

I know the square is very hard, but if you look at it at another angle, the square forces you to work hard on your issues so that you could grow stronger. And the square isn't the hardest aspect anyway. The hardest aspect is the inconjunct. It can't be resolved like the square and most often the chart holder has to accept their difficulties and learn to live with it.

Lin

I think like all hard aspects, it depends upon other aspects to both Pluto and Venus. Also transits will bring out the best or worst in this dynamic.....depending upon the planet(s) aspecting.

If Pluto is in the 7th in Scorpio, do you have Taurus rising? A lot depends upon the ASC and if it's Taurus then Venus rules the ASC. That would mean Pluto squares the ruler of the ASC and that can be difficult. HOwever, positive transits to the ASC or to Venus will always modify the Pluto square.

And yes, over-reaction (like rejection as mentioned above) is one effect of the Pluto square. And "intense" is also appropriate. Pluto square Mars or Venus shows that in this life one must learn self discipline, esp. in the way one responds to "others" - whether friends or lovers.

Needing to control every personal situation is another "side effect" of this aspect. This comes from fear.....fear that the "other" person will end up controlling the situation and that makes one feel "vulnerable" - a feeling ALL fixed signs do NOT like. And here we have Scorpio AND Aquarius.....very difficult. Other aspects and transits are needed to modify this aspect.
LIN

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I'm sorry guys, I couldn't reply earlier for this 2 days.

Gemini888: Very well written bro, you should be able to be good writer, do you have a blog? I'm interest to become your reader hahaha...

Also when you find someone, you should try to control your intensity. You can do it by learning what the person's need is. Maybe they just want to be more casual. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be yourself, but you also need to adjust to people's need. There has to be a balance.

This is it! Adaptability A la Gemini hahaha... And I have to add that I have difficulties my Libra NN in 6H made it even worst with the square aspect from Mercury and/or Neptune 9H. I feel like there're connection of this aspect in my "extremely" troubled relationships, but I'm working on it now.

Ms Lin: Thank you for stopping and take a look at this thread. I'm not too sure whether to interpret this aspect as 7H because it is in intercepted sign. My pluto is in the early Saggitarius and occupied by 7H but position of Pluto is 5° away from the 8H cusp. The square aspect is 5°, some writers in the internet mutable's square is not strong enough but the reality is this aspect really messed up.

I think like all hard aspects, it depends upon other aspects to both Pluto and Venus. Also transits will bring out the best or worst in this dynamic.....depending upon the planet(s) aspecting.

Thank you Ms Lin!!! This is very informative answer. Now I learn my lesson from the past not give/sacrifice it too much when it come to personal relationship, it ruins me very badly on psychology, public view, and academic. This experience motivated me to get my revange on positive way in "Job World". Yes Taurus rising with square from MC, Moon and/or Mars , THIS aspect also take very serious troubles when it come to relationship. Thankfully no malefic aspect from "Greatest Teacher" Saturn, so I just relied on him.

Jupiter is involved too, now I wonder are there any impact to transit? Because Pluto currently approaching to my natal jupiter. Uranus transit is 2-3 years from now to my ASC, I'm worried because Uranus is known as "trouble maker" and make this aspect even worst, hopefully I'm wrong.

serafin5

Hell nah, I never felt that way, "magnetic" is way too hyperbole description about this aspect. If it happened earlier in my life such as 7H matter, I would never done noob moves that ruining my academics.

While the passion for 7H matter is real, sometimes I ending up choosing the wrong person, aproaching them in the very "intense" way, which resulting into very unfortunate psychological condition.

I intuitively saw this almost immediately. Maybe just sit back a little and allow ppl to come to you as you do unknowingly anyway from what i have read.

SunConjunctUranus

I intuitively saw this almost immediately. Maybe just sit back a little and allow ppl to come to you as you do unknowingly anyway from what i have read.

Thank you Serafin! I'm new to astrology and I feel very relax now. It is blessed feeling that astrology taught me, just right in time.