Uranian Individuals

Theoretically, would someone with a heavy Uranus influence in their chart (conjunctions between Uranus and their moon, venus, mercury, and mars) be attracted to other Uranian individuals/synastry dynamics? Or would they be attracted to a heavy Saturn influence in a partner or synastry?

thelivingsky

The situations you are inquiring about are far too general to make any intelligent conclusions. No really competent astrologer would advise on such a general question. We need to see the charts.
Astrology is a science that works by utilizing specifics and many of them. In synastry attraction usually happens when one person's prominent chart features fall on (in conjunction) with the other's chart feature, but this may not happen if the person has strong chart features that make very difficult aspects to the others at the same time. The good intra-aspects can be cancelled out by the difficult ones. Because every chart has at least 12 things (some would say 20 if we include asteroids and Moon's Nodes) we look at in each chart there can be dozens of permutations of harmony, disharmony and attraction created in a synastry.

And, Uranus like any planet, acts very differently when in different signs. A very strong Uranus in Taurus will be quite different from Uranus in Sagittarius. A person whose Uranus makes square aspects to Mars or the Sun or Mercury might be quite rebellious and wilful and may find that he doe snot like people who attempt to direct his energy in any way. Yet a person whose Uranus is trine to Mercury , the Sun and also Mars, would likely be quite strong willed but not as wilful and rebellious. But even these interpretations would be dependent on house and sign placements.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

katydid

Theoretically, would someone with a heavy Uranus influence in their chart (conjunctions between Uranus and their moon, venus, mercury, and mars) be attracted to other Uranian individuals/synastry dynamics? Or would they be attracted to a heavy Saturn influence in a partner or synastry?

If we are speaking in a very general sense, then I have a very general answer.:joyful:

I think that heavy Uranian people are often attracted to others with similar electricity. My husband has Moon tightly conjunct Uranus and he dated a double Aquarius for a few years before he and I began dating.

But he and the double Aquarius could never nail things down. They both moved around a lot, traveled a lot, and had a long distance and erratic relationship.

It took my Moon in Capricorn, Taurus rising, Earthy self, to reel him in and marry him. :sideways:

So in general, Uranian energy is attracted to Uranian energy, but it is not always easy to ground two Uranians.

waybread

skittles, synastry doesn't work that way.

You'd want to look for favourable inter-aspects between two people's sun, moon, Venus, Mars, and ascendant. What planet rules the person's 7th house cusp?

I am pretty Uranian, with 3 planets in Aquarius in including my sun, and sun-Mars trine my Uranus-MC. I'm married to a Libra: our suns are trined at the same degree. My Venus conjuncts his Mars, his Venus trines my mars. It sort of works like that.

craft94

I have Sun and Mercury square Uranus and I find I click well with people whose Sun or Mercury are also in hard aspect to Uranus even if their Mercury is in Cancer (square my own). We tend to have similar political views and we just "get" each other's weirdness. Moon and Venus... not as much, though I do have friends with these placements.

Last edited:

craft94

skittles, synastry doesn't work that way.

I don't necessarily agree. Synastry is all well & good but the natals show what kind of person you are and I tend to find that comparing the natals, on their own, can tell you things that synastry wouldn't.

waybread

Synastry is the comparison of two charts. I recommend looking at each chart separately: first, to get a better understanding of what each person is like for him- or herself, and as relationship material.

Thanks! I don't have the benefit of an accurate birth time for the charts I'm currently looking at. So sometimes I just like a general perspective or personal experience about what the energy gravitates to, not any specific conclusion :) Since I can't look at the house overlays etc.