Eris- goddess of war and discord

astro11

Eris is a dwarf planet but as I've recently discovered, the effects caused by Eris transits are impossible to ignore (Eris is partile with my ASC on my solar return chart this year). Eris is about female assertiveness, especially in voicing their rights in a patriarchal society and against established authorities. Eris is enthusiastic about speaking the truth and making sure justice is served. These two sites discuss Eris in greater detail:

http://www.astrograph.com/learning-astrology/Eris.php

http://www.historicalastrology.com/the-astrology-of-eris/

Have you had any experiences with Eris fitting of her mythology?

RisingSag

I think Eris wasn't invited because she would've ruined the party or caused trouble. She's the crazy drama queen itching for a fight, to cause a scene and she's a genius at it. All she has to do is lift one little finger to raise Cain. :)

RisingSag

I think Eris wasn't invited because she would've ruined the party or caused trouble. She's the crazy drama queen itching for a fight, to cause a scene and she's a genius at it. All she has to do is lift one little finger to raise Cain. :)

I just watched Sinbad Legend of the Seven Seas, and she Was a beautiful trouble maker.

astro11

I'm sure the patriarchal authority figures would think she is a troublemaker, she makes life difficult for them but with good reason! If you study her carefully, you will notice she had a legitimate cause for speaking her truth and acting the way she did.

She is very prominent natally in women who have the courage to challenge the status quo, just because someone has more power/ status they can not think they are getting away with everything. They try their best to make sure the injustice is stopped in the here and now.

RisingSag

I have her conjunct my venus opp pluto. lol! My family is coincidentally all female, and my mom raised me and my sister as a single mother. I don't even really understand sexism, so I'm sort of blind to it in my relationships, and I don't tolerate being treated bad at all. I do feel pretty misunderstood, and I try to avoid drama but I think there's untapped potential, and I plan to leave it that way.

RisingSag

I have a very sad story. A few years ago I did my friend's baby girl's chart. I noticed she had Eris conjunct her Ascendant. Sadly, a few days after her 1st birthday, she swallowed a little bead and it got lodged in her lung and she didn't make it. One little bead took her life away. :(

Bjorkstrand

Nope, myths don't work here.
It's about the 1st chakra, 1 layer of the aura.
Check out gordie howe, bobby orr, roger bannister. Their dna made them super human.
Jesus, chris reeve, charlton heston, matt damon have it opposing the sun.

jim

RisingSag

Nope, myths don't work here.
It's about the 1st chakra, 1 layer of the aura.
Check out gordie howe, bobby orr, roger bannister. Their dna made them super human.
Jesus, chris reeve, charlton heston, matt damon have it opposing the sun.

jim

Hi Bjorkstrand,
I don`t really understand your post. It sounds interesting anyways. I`ve spent a lot of time trying to understand Eris. One of my family members also has it very prominant. With Lillith rising on her ASC. haha, a family of wild women:bandit:

Bjorkstrand

Rising sag
eris is the start of the aura layer which has about 40 tnos. Do the research. I did.

SUN CONJUNCT ERIS

ADAMS, JOHN
BEETHOVEN
BLAKE
BEATTY,WARREN
CAINE, MICHAEL
CLOSE, GLEN
CROSS, MARCIA
CROWE, RUSSELL
DICKENS
DION, CELINE
DOWNEY JR, ROBERT
EICHMANN, ADOLPH
EINSTEIN, ALBERT
GACY, JOHN
HARRIS, EMMYLOU
HARRISON,REX
HERSCHELL, WILLIAM
MULRONEY, BRIAN
RUSSELL, KURT
SHAKESPEARE
VOISINE, ROCH
VON BRAUN, WERNER
WEBBER, ANDREW
WHITTAKER, ROGER

Athlete superheros who have ERIS CONJUNCT THE SUN
GORDIE HOWE-HOCKEY
BOBBY ORR-HOCKEY
ROGER BANISTER-BROKE THE 4 MINUTE MILE
GARY KASPAROV-CHESS CHAMP(12 DEG ORB) I USE 15

OTHERS
Maybe ERIS should be called KIRK. After Captain James T Kirk
from Startrek.
WILLIAM SHATNER
LEONARD NIMOY
JIM LOVELL
DAVID SUZUKI
MARIO MONTI (SUPER MARIO)
JACKIE CHAN

Bjorkstrand

Eris is the first chakra in the first layer of the aura. The vital layer.
7 chakras and 7 layers therefore 49 "doors".
Read Barbara ann Brennen's book, Hands of Light.

SUN OPPOSITION ERIS

LAUREN BACALL
ANN BACROFT
BRIDGET BARDOT
ROBERT BLAKE
BLAVATSKY
JIMMY CARTER
LEONARD COHEN
MATT DAMON***************plays a superman type of role
ANGIE DICKINSON
JOHN DIEFENBAKER*************wins a huge majority government
MICHAEL DOUGLAS
JENNA ELFMAN
JANEANE GAROFALO
GLEN GOULD*************bach music
LINDA HAMILTON********superwoman first to get really ripped with muscles
RICHARD HARRIS
PHIL HARTMAN
CHARLETON HESTON*********plays moses
JEREMY IRONS
JESUS*********************************************superman!!!!!!!!
JOHN LENNON 11 DEG ORB
CHRISOPHER REEVE***************he plays superman
SUSAN SARANDON
BRUCE SPRINGTEEN
SYLVIA TYSON
IAN TYSON