why Im attracted to highly uranian (unavailable) men that cant give me what I want?

jjj

Vista, thank you!

"Whatever the case, your needs are never met because you are not being honest with yourself in that traditional relationships are not going to make you truly happy."

I have known this in my heart for some time, but it is difficult for me to admit it. As a very scorpionic person I yearn for close and deeply committed relationship and having a man next to me, but the truth is I have been living now nearly 10 years without a man next to me.... only some erratic love affairs now and then.

On the other hand, I am a lonely wolf, I cherish my freedom, I have never travelled even with friends because I want to be completely independent. I dont picture myself with a smothering person... so maybe it's time for me to let this dream of deep commitment and normal family life go and just go with the flow.

Yes, all the men I have loved (except my ex-husband whom I didnt love much) were either far away, unavailable emotionally or married. I must project my fear of commitment to my relationships.

Im currently in love with a married man (again). How can I find balance? Will I become his lover? hahaa!

Anyway, you changed my perspective. I will start to live in the day. Carpe diem.

PS my ex husband didnt show much of Gemini moon traits, he was a modest person who didnt talk much. But we had two children, I think this relationship was necessary for us to raise our children. A karmic dept probably.

Last edited: