A Saturnian vs. an Uranian Life

byjove

Account Closed
Recently I've come face-to-face with exactly the place that Saturn has in my life. I'm also surprised by the smaller, more select parts of my that my Uranus shines.

I've come into contact recently with many young people talking about how they were 'rebels' at school, how they ignored or abused teachers, and largely the same with their parents. I was never like this and just can't understand it.

Also, by discussing my dating life with my current special someone, again I'm confronted with a very conservative (and independant streak thanks to my strong Aries-bent) path behind me...not prudish or fearful, but conservative nonetheless.

I've just read an article on a very prominent music artist who, from my reading of his ideas, seems to get out of bed every day and fight against the structures of society and authority figures who he believes to be pushing everyone else around. He thinks that music is his warfare and he certainly has plans and hopes to use it to affect young people in particular. I came across this article by chance and have yet to judge his music for myself, but I'm intrigued by his beliefs! It just seems to be such a tiring place, to get out of bed and resist...almost everything. So much of the things he says are so Uranian to me. And by contrast I see how Saturnian I am. I'm struggling to find his date of birth but when I do...

Do other people here think that either planet heavily dominates their perspectives in life? I really hope so, I'd love to hear this! :innocent:

Last edited:

Mark

A planetary placement or aspect can only show you what tendencies were built in the past. Your current perspective is entirely yours to determine.

byjove

Account Closed
Yes, I mean that if you have very important or very prominent aspects with these planets, resulting in a constant familiarity with features most signaled by either. You can see that Saturn is quite prominent in my chart. What I realized lately is that the behaviours and the paths behind me are so firm and sure (too...'certain' to be moved by my perceptions of my Saturnian aspects) and that lately it seems to me, that I'm already living the life that many astrologers have said that, for example, Sun-Saturn trine people do. I say that with knowledge that the Sun is (arguably, and only in dispute with the Moon by some) as the most important planet in our natal charts generally, and that the Sun-Saturn trine in my chart is the most exact aspect in my chart with an orb of 0.01 degrees.