Third house stellium in Sagittarius

kamala

Sun conj Uranus, Jupiter (singleton? conjunct?), Mercury conj Neptune in the 3rd house in Sag.

Obviously South node is in the middle of the stellium...

North node in the 9th in Gemini opposing the stellium....

Any perspectives?

Attachments

• a chart.jpg
    a chart.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
A person who definitely thinks outside the box! Hippyish? Independent. Creative. If I had these aspects I would definitely keep a journal. Also a very impatient person.

Munch

The words 'all encompassing' comes to mind. There is a great sense of immediacy with you. You probably live on what would appear to be whims and flights of fancy to other people. Really, its just that while most people take the obvious path to get from point A to Z, you don't necessarily care how you get there because its all the same to you. Everything is an experience worth having at least once. Some might see you as eccentric or radical and highly unorthodox.

You readily engage people around you and can hold people wrapt with your ideas, philosophies and larger than life stories. One would guess that you have an eclectic home front with a lot of coming and goings. Your neighbors don't know what to think of you, but for better or worse (unless other parts of the chart contradict this) they probably like you.

You may be prone to over the top ideas but unless there is a lot of earth in your chart (or maybe just because the 3rd house isn't really all that 'active') you'll have a hard time doing more than thinking about and discussing them.

I'd be prone to assign you a Tom Sawyer archetype based entire on these placements you have listed. Were you both the bane and joy of your teacher's existence? :biggrin:

You may not have conventional intelligence, or rather you may have to develop your own way of learning. You process differently than many people. You may also be prone to exaggerations as well as outright lies.

You're more than capable of verbal diarrhea in which case you don't think at all, but rather spontaneously say ill advised things. Its likely no harm is meant, but the approach you take may not be appreciated or well received by others.

Always have someone else look over any legal documents that you need to sign.

As I stated before, this is just a clip of your personality that WILL be fundamentally altered by the rest of your chart. What's more is I am really just giving some ideas that come to mind, a big part of interpretation comes from seeing.

Last edited:

Blackempress

If you're saying that you have all 5 planets including SN in the 3rd you really would be an eccentric communicator with alot of ideas.
It states that communication/education are vital to your life but I'm not sure if calling you brilliant would state the fact considering Mercury Conj Neptune which would make you more fanciful rather than practical.
Jupiter would likely tend to conjunct with 1 or more planets & is well placed, so it would be interesting to see your chart & analyse it as a whole picture plus get feedback from you based on your own experience of this stellium.

kamala

oops! thought my chart was in the post - have added it now.

Thanks for the input guys, this is great, i will respond a bit later.

kamala

One thing i have read is that when there is a stellium in a house, the stellium takes on the colour more of the house than the sign. therefore, we can speak of a stellium in gemini rather than a stellium in sag for example

then of course the NN is in the 9th in Gemini. So the whole 3-9 axis is Gemini!

Any ideas? Further extrapolation?

kamala

The words 'all encompassing' comes to mind. There is a great sense of immediacy with you. You probably live on what would appear to be whims and flights of fancy to other people. Really, its just that while most people take the obvious path to get from point A to Z, you don't necessarily care how you get there because its all the same to you. Everything is an experience worth having at least once. Some might see you as eccentric or radical and highly unorthodox.

You readily engage people around you and can hold people wrapt with your ideas, philosophies and larger than life stories. One would guess that you have an eclectic home front with a lot of coming and goings. Your neighbors don't know what to think of you, but for better or worse (unless other parts of the chart contradict this) they probably like you.

You may be prone to over the top ideas but unless there is a lot of earth in your chart (or maybe just because the 3rd house isn't really all that 'active') you'll have a hard time doing more than thinking about and discussing them.

I'd be prone to assign you a Tom Sawyer archetype based entire on these placements you have listed. Were you both the bane and joy of your teacher's existence? :biggrin:

You may not have conventional intelligence, or rather you may have to develop your own way of learning. You process differently than many people. You may also be prone to exaggerations as well as outright lies.

You're more than capable of verbal diarrhea in which case you don't think at all, but rather spontaneously say ill advised things. Its likely no harm is meant, but the approach you take may not be appreciated or well received by others.

Always have someone else look over any legal documents that you need to sign.

As I stated before, this is just a clip of your personality that WILL be fundamentally altered by the rest of your chart. What's more is I am really just giving some ideas that come to mind, a big part of interpretation comes from seeing.

Wow, that's a pretty pretty description.

I've done a lot of travel of the past few years including several extended trips to India. Overall to 20+ countries.

And yes, pretty eccentric, radical.

i struggle greatly with grounding, and this is still a work in progress as I have no Earth in my chart, apart from Chiron in Taurus, which perhaps I can ground through? Not sure?

I like to describe my travels as 'going with the flow' often without plans and going off on wild tangents always ending up and meeting interesting people along the way.

I think the Mercury/Npetune conjunction is something which will take time to master, as I get quite carried away with new theories, including conspiracy theories. But I have started to move away from these. I have taken a more objective view.

I no longer read any 'channeled' material plus don't really entertain the conspiracy theories any more. While some are quite probably true and we certainly need to question more and the media certainly lies, distorts and covers-up we are often unlikely to ever find out what 'really' happened.

So I accept the ambiguity now, rather than ceaselessly searching for an answer but never really coming up with one other than a wild and fanciful theory which tends to isolate me from other people who 'believe' the equally fanciful mainstream version. The truth is probably somewhere in between, but we are unlikely to make a consensus on that truth.

That on its own has lifted a great weight off my shoulders, because I would literally spend hours pouring over materials trying to make sense of world events.

Tom Sawyer - never read any books with this character - will research!

Yes, I often have verbal diarreah. Actually I have to be careful to see that people are interested in what I have to say....!

As for the rest of the chart. Here it is! ^ up there

Munch

Wow, that's a pretty pretty description.

I think the Mercury/Npetune conjunction is something which will take time to master, as I get quite carried away with new theories, including conspiracy theories. But I have started to move away from these. I have taken a more objective view.

I no longer read any 'channeled' material plus don't really entertain the conspiracy theories any more. While some are quite probably true and we certainly need to question more and the media certainly lies, distorts and covers-up we are often unlikely to ever find out what 'really' happened.

So I accept the ambiguity now, rather than ceaselessly searching for an answer but never really coming up with one other than a wild and fanciful theory which tends to isolate me from other people who 'believe' the equally fanciful mainstream version. The truth is probably somewhere in between, but we are unlikely to make a consensus on that truth.

I wonder if that might have something to do with Neptune in the 3rd in Sagittarius. I have the same placement (also Libra rising) and I can pick up the best conspiracies and run with them. My boyfriend is constantly rolling his eyes at my latest 'looney tunes story.' I too have decided I just really don't know and that's okay. I'm just gonna do my thing. :)

As for the traveling, I'd say that has a lot to do with Sagittarius being so strongly pronounced. The third house usually shows local travel, but since we have Sag. here, it shows that you can make your home anywhere in the world. Home is where the heart is. :)

Munch

One thing i have read is that when there is a stellium in a house, the stellium takes on the colour more of the house than the sign. therefore, we can speak of a stellium in gemini rather than a stellium in sag for example

then of course the NN is in the 9th in Gemini. So the whole 3-9 axis is Gemini!

Any ideas? Further extrapolation?

I don't know about this idea. There is a real danger in deciding that a house is always associated with a specific sign. This is an easy short cut when first learning how to interpret a chart, but its not always accurate.

For Libra risings, we experience the polarity of the world in a unique way. Libra is the turning point of the Zodiac. All of our signs are in the opposite houses that they would occupy in a natural zodiac ( starting at 0 degrees Aries). This creates that unique vacillating phenomena as we see both sides have a little of both elements (referring loosely to your 3/9 axis example) and thus one side isn't really more desirable than the other. Which way to go...... :smile:

Munch

Final thought for the moment, you have a huge emphasis in the 1st quadrant of self, so everything I said about you readily engaging other people may not be as pronounced with you.

TanyaI

Sun conj Uranus, Jupiter (singleton? conjunct?), Mercury conj Neptune in the 3rd house in Sag.

Obviously South node is in the middle of the stellium...

North node in the 9th in Gemini opposing the stellium....

Any perspectives?

We have an incredibly similar chart. I was born 7 days earlier though, same year.