Thoroughly read chart

Ahlexefh1

Hi! I just wanted other people who are into astrology as much as i am to read my chart. it'll be awesome to have different perspectives and i can try to match it or see what's different with my understanding!

Attachments

• Astro.jpg
    Astro.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 27

conspiracy theorist

The word "thorough" is your problem. What makes you think that anyone would take the time and effort to give you a thorough chart reading on an open, free forum with no guarantee of any compensation, either monetarily or otherwise? Why did you think that it was a good idea to put thorough in your thread title? Do you think that someone writing 14 paragraphs on your natal chart is "thorough"?

Ahlexefh1

The word "thorough" is your problem. What makes you think that anyone would take the time and effort to give you a thorough chart reading on an open, free forum with no guarantee of any compensation, either monetarily or otherwise? Why did you think that it was a good idea to put thorough in your thread title? Do you think that someone writing 14 paragraphs on your natal chart is "thorough"?

No you’re correct. I realized after posting that my word choice was too demanding. I honestly meant just an analysis of the chart and my strong suites. I do apologize though for my title. I understand.

conspiracy theorist

No you’re correct. I realized after posting that my word choice was too demanding. I honestly meant just an analysis of the chart and my strong suites. I do apologize though for my title. I understand.

You might have more traction if you made another thread with a less demanding title