What houses should you use for relocation?

viridi

I understand that the 7th house is used for the new place you want to move, but if the chart is about moving to another country, isn't it better to look at the 9th house?

Also, if the chart is about someone's relocation (nothing that has to do with you), would you look at the 1st house? Or the house for that specific person?

Sunrise

I understand that the 7th house is used for the new place you want to move, but if the chart is about moving to another country, isn't it better to look at the 9th house?

Also, if the chart is about someone's relocation (nothing that has to do with you), would you look at the 1st house? Or the house for that specific person?

Hello dear
usually for a change of residence or place we look in this way you wrote. (1st - 7th). But some people also use the 9th for distant foreign countries. The 9th is about traveling. It's just what suits everyone.
you can read and this example here, has enough information to help you. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/shiptravel.html

If you ask for someone else it is good to see the derivative houses. But you can do it as you say it. That is, to put the person you ask in the first house.

viridi

Hello dear
usually for a change of residence or place we look in this way you wrote. (1st - 7th). But some people also use the 9th for distant foreign countries. The 9th is about traveling. It's just what suits everyone.
you can read and this example here, has enough information to help you. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/shiptravel.html

If you ask for someone else it is good to see the derivative houses. But you can do it as you say it. That is, to put the person you ask in the first house.

Thank you :) I'm 99% sure someone moved so I used horary to see if my thoughts can be confirmed. Even if I use the 9th house or the turned 9th, the answer is still the same. The only difference when I use the 1st is that Mercury is RX