This placement makes me scared as hell!!!

helike13

Juno in 12th house.

They say:

"Juno in the 12th House: Watch out for this one. There is an increased chance that the first marriage (or business) partner can do you in, or even be an enemy. More likely, it is you who are doing yourself in by getting attracted to the wrong person. "

I see the possibility of this by the way. Now I'm a bit scared. :(

ellie04

I also have this placement. The descriptions really sound scary...

My friend also has this placement. His biz partner cheated his money. His ex-wife cheated on him.

Last edited:

helike13

Haha no.

It's because I had a quite large head when I was a kid so they called me 'balloon head' in Hungary. And balloons are filled with helium. And added a diminutive suffix (in Hungarian) so I ended up as Hélike :)

That's the story of my name.

And 13 because I used to be a Suicidal Tendencies fan haha :)

helike13

I also have this placement. The descriptions really sound scary...

My friend also has this placement. His biz partner cheated his money. His ex-wife cheated on him.

I have it in Cancer conjunct my Moon.

And I see the possibility that I may be undertaken. If I want to exit it wouldn't be a smooth exit...

Zora

Account Closed
Juno in 12th house.They say:
"Juno in the 12th House: Watch out for this one. There is an increased chance that the first marriage (or business) partner can do you in, or even be an enemy. More likely, it is you who are doing yourself in by getting attracted to the wrong person. "
I see the possibility of this by the way. Now I'm a bit scared. :(

Who are those "they" ?

If I tell you - with this- you will transform into a pink irish panther - would you immediately believe me, too ?

Asteroids can do nothing- can never do what planet energies can do in a person's chart.

Pluto influenced people and people with 8th house planets always look for things they can fear about. And suicidal thoughts are also to be found in 8th house.

You better get to know your own chart and planet energies. And forget about the star dust - you know nothing about - just scaring yourself.