Will there be any action between me and this person?

viridi

I had a penfriend (which I was also attracted to and felt that he was also attracted to me) but he disappeared all of a sudden.
I can't message him to ask what's wrong. I tried my best to stay aloof after he 'left', but I really can't since I have very few people to socialize with and no opportunities to meet any male person. He was my only hope at that time. I get an unexplainable feeling of sadness when I think of this person.
I casted a horary chart after he unfriended me.

Moon separates from an opposition to Mercury (my 3rd house).
It trines Saturn only after an opposition to Venus, which gives a negative answer to my question. Moon is also the sign of my fall.
Mercury in a mute sign - suddenly no communication and unfriends me

I guess the interpretation is correct. Do tell me if I judged incorrectly.

Attachments

• IMG_20171202_224231-min (1) (1).jpg
    IMG_20171202_224231-min (1) (1).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 26

Chrysalis

With the upcoming opposition to your 2nd significator venus and then the trine to you without reception, moon being peregrine and you saturn out of sect then id say its a No.

Also the SN is in your 1st and the degree ruler is moon/himself peregrine in your 3rd house.

viridi

With the upcoming opposition to your 2nd significator venus and then the trine to you without reception, moon being peregrine and you saturn out of sect then id say its a No.

Also the SN is in your 1st and the degree ruler is moon/himself peregrine in your 3rd house.

Thank you. I think I need a life.