Seal - Aquarius or Pisces??

Hi there,

I've been wanting to do a new article on my site Solaris Astrology about the pop star Seal and his apparantly troubled relationship with Heidi Klum, but Seal has one of those most difficult charts where not only is his Sun sign in doubt (either Aquarius or Pisces) but also his Moon sign which could be in either Sagittarius or Capricorn, depending on his birth time.

Does anyone out in the Astrology community have a birth time for him, and if not when do you think he was born and what combination of Sun Moon and Ascendant does he have???

Seal - Born 19th Feb 1963 in Paddington, London, UK

Many thanks...

Caro

Based on the reason given for their split - his constant partying.
an aqua sun and moon in sagi.
however maybe he has the moon at imfamous 0 degree Cap!!

Was really surprised to see this news! As their media profile is of a constant love in!!

VenusInTaurus

You beat me to asking this question! In my opinion his Sun is in Aquarius. Him and Heidi really seemed to be deeply in love. Nothing like Sun trines to do that to you. :love: Heidi has Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus in Gemini. I highly doubt that Seal has a Pisces Sun. Especially after the fact that they got engaged so soon and had a 7 year relationship.

I've been edging towards Aquarius and Sagittarius too, but I'd love proof.

Incidentally, I read a report that they were constantly arguing, which is a little surprising seeing as both Mercurys are in Air signs (Gemini/Aquarius) although her Mercury is conjunct Saturn which is a bit harsh.

I looked at their composite chart and I did see transiting Mars conjunct composite Pluto/Uranus potentially opposite their composite Moon which is very explosive - the exact composite Moon position is the reason why I wanted to confirm his birth time. A shame to break a long marriage with 3 kids...

Heidi has an interesting chart - 1st June 73 at 6.00am Bergisch Gladbach, Germany. She has 8 planets in Air signs, an exact Sun Moon conjunction and 7 planets in mutable signs. Rare you see such an inbalance...

Caro

Yes she does - a lot of up in the air!

I noticed her jupiter in aqua and mars in pisces the midpoint of which could be SEAL's sun?

serafin5

I've been edging towards Aquarius and Sagittarius too, but I'd love proof.

Incidentally, I read a report that they were constantly arguing, which is a little surprising seeing as both Mercurys are in Air signs (Gemini/Aquarius) although her Mercury is conjunct Saturn which is a bit harsh.

I looked at their composite chart and I did see transiting Mars conjunct composite Pluto/Uranus potentially opposite their composite Moon which is very explosive - the exact composite Moon position is the reason why I wanted to confirm his birth time. A shame to break a long marriage with 3 kids...

Heidi has an interesting chart - 1st June 73 at 6.00am Bergisch Gladbach, Germany. She has 8 planets in Air signs, an exact Sun Moon conjunction and 7 planets in mutable signs. Rare you see such an inbalance...
I

I have always ADORED Seal!!! I remember when he first came out too. I loved his music so much I tried writing to his fan mail service somewhere in the UK posted on the back of his first cassette tape, obviously this was before the Net, but I never heard back from them. Imagine my surprise years later that we share the same b-day, just one year apart!!! I dont think it would be so odd for him to be a 0deg Pis like myself because while traditionally Pisces and Gemini arent supposed to get along, (the last 4 best friends have been Gemini for me, but oh well), because then his Sun would at least match all her mutability.

Not to change the subject but while we're on the subject of Heidi's unbalanced chart I wanted to add my dos centavos to include Jennifer Jason Leigh. My Gawd, has anyone seen her chart? I think every planet falls in Aquarius and even her rising is in Gemini; all air!!!! I have always wondered how people with charts like these can be so stable, at least seemingly, to be able to maintain their careers in the media and be on top too!?!

Just some astrology for thought. Blessing'em
Serafin5

Tora

On his birthday, the Sun could have been in Aquarius or Pisces depending on what time he was born!! But I bet you, he has Pisces sun, very late born. I think he's quite deep, spiritual and he has that Piscean look.