How does he feel for me?

attim

Asked how current love interest feels for me and got this chart that I’m confused by. Mars in the face and house of me (Venus), I am also in his 5th house, ruler Sun (also his co-sig) in my first house. I think this shows that he is very attracted to me but Mars in my adversity - something about me bothers him?

Did I interpret the chart right please? Can anyone see in the chart why he may not like me? Thank you. https://pasteboard.co/JubHvYU.png

ElenaJ

This situation is obviously tormenting you.
Consider why, for what reason do you want to return with him?
He is mars, feeling good about himself by sign, but retrograde, moving backwards and away.
You as Venus have had a change of mind recently. Virgo is a mental not an emotional sign, so you are thinking with your head, not your heart.
He will square Pluto, your 3rd house ruler, so risks cutting off communication with you completely.
You will sextile mercury, thinking things over, and then finally trine Uranus, come to grips with the situation and let bygones be bygones.
Moon has completed the trine with Jupiter and approaches a sextile with Neptune of his 12th house. You will have insight into why and for what reason he distanced himself from you.
You have sun on ascendent who will square Jupiter, so resisting, your ego will not want to enter a spiritual level but insists on expressing its own individual self, the desire to manifest in a partnership. It might happen, but it doesn't look like it from this chart.

attim

This situation is obviously tormenting you.
Consider why, for what reason do you want to return with him?
He is mars, feeling good about himself by sign, but retrograde, moving backwards and away.
You as Venus have had a change of mind recently. Virgo is a mental not an emotional sign, so you are thinking with your head, not your heart.
He will square Pluto, your 3rd house ruler, so risks cutting off communication with you completely.
You will sextile mercury, thinking things over, and then finally trine Uranus, come to grips with the situation and let bygones be bygones.
Moon has completed the trine with Jupiter and approaches a sextile with Neptune of his 12th house. You will have insight into why and for what reason he distanced himself from you.
You have sun on ascendent who will square Jupiter, so resisting, your ego will not want to enter a spiritual level but insists on expressing its own individual self, the desire to manifest in a partnership. It might happen, but it doesn't look like it from this chart.

You’re right, it is tormenting me. He’s the closest I have found to my ideal man and I worry I won’t find anyone like him again... I think I am mostly bothered by the fact that he didn’t even give me a chance, so it hurts to watch him give other women the respect I wish he gave to me

Are you suggesting that it would be best for me to resist any attempt at partnership? Your insight has made me think about cutting ties as perhaps it may be my last resort at regaining my power

Thank you so much for replying to my threads, you have eased my distress with your insight

ElenaJ

You're hurting now. And it can be excruciating.
Take another look at the chart.
Chiron the wounded healer is on the 7th cusp. Suffering from this relationship.
You have some important lessons to learn from this relationship.
I can't tell you what they are, but if you turn inward to try to gain insight, you can come out of this better prepared to handle the next relationship you enter.
Very trite to say this isn't the end of the world, and he's not the only the fish in the pond, etc etc etc, which in the past never helped me so I can't imagine it helping you. But basically that's the situation.
One very difficult lesson for anyone to learn is letting go.
Your destiny apparently lies elsewhere.

attim

You're hurting now. And it can be excruciating.
Take another look at the chart.
Chiron the wounded healer is on the 7th cusp. Suffering from this relationship.
You have some important lessons to learn from this relationship.
I can't tell you what they are, but if you turn inward to try to gain insight, you can come out of this better prepared to handle the next relationship you enter.
Very trite to say this isn't the end of the world, and he's not the only the fish in the pond, etc etc etc, which in the past never helped me so I can't imagine it helping you. But basically that's the situation.
One very difficult lesson for anyone to learn is letting go.
Your destiny apparently lies elsewhere.

Thank you for your kind words, it’s given me the strength to cut ties completely.... I’ve removed him from my social media so I’ve removed all presence of him

One thing I’m confused by, I was wondering if you could please explain... You mentioned Mars square Pluto as happening in the future but he had already cut all contact with me already. How else will this therefore manifest?

ElenaJ

Reinforcing it. Pluto is your 3rd, and his 9th.
If you have no contact with him, it won't have any effect on you.

attim

Reinforcing it. Pluto is your 3rd, and his 9th.
If you have no contact with him, it won't have any effect on you.

Thank you... I guess that’s the end then. Interesting that I’m Venus in the sign of my fall... I feel pretty weak. Hopefully that changes soon. Thank you again for replying to me

attim

A bit of a long shot but I wondered whether he’d notice that I’ve cut ties with him and how he’d feel about it if he did... does this chart show anything by any chance please? https://pasteboard.co/JuePTkr.jpg

ElenaJ

Try to find the strength to let it go. Relax.
He probably did care, but it's not on the table for now.
You can always ask a question in the future if something changes.
Go out with friends and think about yourself and your life and where you want to go.
Don't activate the Chiron 7th house by thinking about him with someone else (so what, what difference does it make to you?) or if he now still thinks about you (so what, he won't put anything into action and you won't be concentrating on yourself and a future relationship).
Learn the lesson and harvest the good, that will serve you in the future. Don't waste your emotional energy.

attim

Try to find the strength to let it go. Relax.
He probably did care, but it's not on the table for now.
You can always ask a question in the future if something changes.
Go out with friends and think about yourself and your life and where you want to go.
Don't activate the Chiron 7th house by thinking about him with someone else (so what, what difference does it make to you?) or if he now still thinks about you (so what, he won't put anything into action and you won't be concentrating on yourself and a future relationship).
Learn the lesson and harvest the good, that will serve you in the future. Don't waste your emotional energy.

Thank you for saying this... it’s everything I need to remind myself in one paragraph which I’ll keep revisiting... no good pining over someone who makes you feel disposable