natal chart - small talent triangle

Rainbow88

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new in this forum, but I'm extremely interested in astrology :)

I'm particularly interested in: small talent triangles. If I am not mistaken, I have a Venus - Mercury - Uranus triangle in my natal chart ( Venus - Uranus trine, Venus - Mercury sextile, Mercury - Uranus sextile) and I would like to know, what is it good for, How can I work on it and so on. Can you pls help me interpreting it? And what about a T -square? I also have it I suppose? Is that very bad? Sorry for all these questions, but I really want to understand these things.

Thank you so much!!:biggrin:

I was born: 1th October 1988, 2:24 AM Budapest, Hungary

Attachments

• piccc.jpg
    piccc.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 23

kimbermoon

This aspect breaks down to Venus trine Saturn/Uranus; with Mercury at the midpoint. It is a bit complicated considering that the conjunction is quite polarizing: Saturn is restricting and all about structure, while Uranus is quite the opposite: it is about freedom and independence, so it depends on
which energy tends to dominate in influence...do you feel this causes contradiction in your life? As the trine is suggestive of ease and balance, overall this would suggest good relationships in social and intimate connections with others. You have a flair for drama and entertainment, which could suggest latent creative talent [Venus in the 12th]; still Uranus adds the element of surprise...sudden unpredictable situations and changes that can come without warning. Does Saturn help to keep you grounded and stabilized? Note that Venus is also about ideals and expectations in life. Venus in Leo expects to be treated with respect, admiration and affection; are your expectations realistic, or do they tend to be over-dramatized or exaggerated? One must consider that the benefits implied by the trine can also be offset by the oppositions between Sun/Mars and Saturn/Moon which can deeply affect your actions and your emotional reactivity...these are just surface assessments of course; interpretation of the chart as a whole takes much time and study...:wink:...if I can be of further assistance, give me a nudge

Rainbow88

Thank you so much for your kind answer :) As for the questions, very good ones, I'm thinking about that...

Can I ask something other too? As I checked, I also have a Sun - Mars - Neptune T -square (Sun - Mars opposition Mars - Neptune square, Neptune - Sun Square). What does it indicate? And how can I solve it?

Thank you so much!

:):smile:

kimbermoon

Sun/Mars in opposition:
Potentials: conflict and competition; anger issues, problems with the father, or authority figures, sensing a lack of being in control in your life; temperament and open confrontations with others; your own actions tie directly into your personal identity and sense of self-esteem; there can also be hidden enmity from others; the opposition ultimately demands balancing and resolution, but in the early years depicts combativeness and resistance...the imbalance is between the expression of the fire energies opposed by air: this is about your socialization and ability to get along with others, thus tends to disrupt your interpersonal relationships, especially those involving men; one of the primary challenges in your life is about issues relating to self-control; do you find yourself trying to control other people's life...are you aware of the need for anger management? Do you find yourself being anxious or resentful towards others? Are you overly aggressive? The potential resolution must come through the energies of Neptune, being channeled in appropriate ways...there is also the opposition between Moon and Saturn to consider...kinda like a double whammy!:smile: