Career Related , would love some help :)

Jai Kishen

Hello,
Well 1st off I am no gud in astrology , the below stuff are just some basic stuff which I found would be relevant , but I would love the help of experts on this forum with it :)

Note: only important aspects have been shown in the chart (40% orb).

Questions:
1. Best career option
2. Talent related to 5th house
3. 6th house Saturn and moon
4. stellium opposite mc and square ascd ?
5. Vesta ...... huh ?
SO,
Taking Question 1 : Best Career option:
MC Taurus realtes to career which has security. It may relate to careers with investment, banking , or body related careers ..
But the true nature of Taurus is determined by the placement of Venus in the charts and I have Venus in Libra in the 2nd house ,
So my guess is that Career relating directly to money
Venus(love) + 2nd house(possessions/money) = Love for money ?
If yes , can any of u list a few career paths which could would be perfect for this kind of combination ?
Thank you.

Taking Question 2 : Talent Related to 5th House :
Well recently a friend of mine on this forum spotted that I have creative talents cause of the placement of:
Neptune + Northnode in 5th house (House of Self-expression).
But the problem here is I personally haven’t seen any Creative talents in me as yet , I have only been gud in physical stuff (sports , Yoga ) as yet .... But I am very keen to know what it is ,
If there is any way any of you guys could help me spot that out on a more accurate basis would be very helpful :)
Thank you.

Taking Question 3: 6th House Saturn and Moon:
As we all know that Saturn placed in any house brings difficulty and limits to the well fair of that house , which is true .
and by looking at the placement of Saturn in 6th house , I guess we can say that opportunities will come slowly to me and I will be having s**t load of work (dam this is bad) .....
But at the same time Moon brings calmness (cause of its cool nature) , But its been placed in Aquarius (water sign) which would lead to frequent change in my job ...
But I am still not sure if this is correct, It would be helpful if any of you could expand on the Saturn conj. moon in 6th house ,
And recently I came to know that moon is the cause for Fame/Respect in public , so is it safe to say even though Saturn brings in difficulties in my workplace , I would be respected ?
and will Saturn still bring bad luck if it has close association with Venus ?
Thank you,

Taking Question 4: Stellium opposite MC and square Ascd:
Well I have stellium closely placed to my IC in Scorpio in the 4th house (oh yea , lots of thinking which drives me crazy .. heheheh)
But the problem is that all these 3 planets are opposite my MC (orbs seem to be super tight) and at the same time they also square my Ascd.
I am not sure abt the outcome of this , the only guess I can make is the career path wouldn't be harmonious with my innerself , and the it could also mean that it will take time till I realize my career path.
but I am not sure abt these , so it would be helpful if any of you could share ur knowledge on these topics (abv. questions).

Thank you.

Taking Question 5: Vesta ... huh?

Well I have read that Vesta if placed in a House means that , thats the place were we can reap maximum benefits , but its also the place where we often need to take breaks to recharge ...

but I dont really know much about Vesta and google doesnt seem to help much in this case..

so I wanted to ask :
Vesta in 1st house (self) + Virgo (self again !) + Jupiter (expansion) = Super self expansion ? (hahahaha ! sry its just self + self = super self :p)

It would be helpful if any of you could help me in this matter.
Thank You.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jai.35388.14029.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jai.35388.14029.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 41

Jai Kishen

waybread

The second house also refers to possessions/belongings. You have a real "old into new" indication in your chart, with your sun/Mars/Pluto in Scorpio on the IC. Is there some type of objects that you really like, that you would enjoy refurbishing or restoring? If you like sports (not surprising, with your sun conjunct Mars), this might be something like used sports equipment. With Venus in your second house, this could also be something like antiques or re-selling old jewelry.

Your Venus is very strong in its own sign of Libra, so you may have good taste, or get along well with women even if you are not artistically talented yourself. Maybe something like a business that caters to women. In Canada where I live, for example, I have seen stores become successful by selling women's athletic clothing and equipment.

Probably a good career move would be to learn all about starting up a small business. Or working for one that already markets things you like.

Jai Kishen

The second house also refers to possessions/belongings. You have a real "old into new" indication in your chart, with your sun/Mars/Pluto in Scorpio on the IC. Is there some type of objects that you really like, that you would enjoy refurbishing or restoring? If you like sports (not surprising, with your sun conjunct Mars), this might be something like used sports equipment. With Venus in your second house, this could also be something like antiques or re-selling old jewelry.

Your Venus is very strong in its own sign of Libra, so you may have good taste, or get along well with women even if you are not artistically talented yourself. Maybe something like a business that caters to women. In Canada where I live, for example, I have seen stores become successful by selling women's athletic clothing and equipment.

Probably a good career move would be to learn all about starting up a small business. Or working for one that already markets things you like.

Ah ! yes that makes a lot of sense , Thank you for taking out the time to read my chart and sharing ur views.

Yes, for now I am still studying , il try to get in touch with stores which cater to women's athletic clothing or something related to sports and women ...
Although I have a dream to own the best gym in the city (yea its been 2 yrs since I wanted this) but due to the hike in land prices , this dream wont be cming to life soon ..
and yes , from what you have said , it looks like it caters the need for both sports/physical stuff and women .

Thank you.
:)

Last edited:

Jai Kishen

T You have a real "old into new" indication in your chart, with your sun/Mars/Pluto in Scorpio on the IC. Is there some type of objects that you really like, that you would enjoy refurbishing or restoring?

Well I dont really have any object that I want to restore to be honest ,
I think the sun/mars/pluto in IC gives me a more arrogant , control freak kind of nature , but no I dont think that I would want to conserve anything "old" as such .

waybread

Jai, one other thing about your moon-Saturn in the 6th house. This house deals with health, work, and service. So a business that relates to fitness would seem to suit your other interests. Your Saturn is very strong in both the house and sign it rules. Plus it quintiles your sun, suggesting that you are ambitious and are willing to put in some long hours to achieve your long-term goals. Saturn is not a "get rich quick" energy, but it does reward hard work and the ability to stick with a project and see it through to completion.

Both your moon (needs, emotions) and Saturn make a nice trine to Venus in your 2nd house of money and possessions. I think you should do well.

And no worries about the "antiques" comment. Just don't be surprised if, when you are older, you find yourself buying and renovating an older house.

Jai Kishen

Jai, one other thing about your moon-Saturn in the 6th house. This house deals with health, work, and service. So a business that relates to fitness would seem to suit your other interests. Your Saturn is very strong in both the house and sign it rules. Plus it quintiles your sun, suggesting that you are ambitious and are willing to put in some long hours to achieve your long-term goals. Saturn is not a "get rich quick" energy, but it does reward hard work and the ability to stick with a project and see it through to completion.

Both your moon (needs, emotions) and Saturn make a nice trine to Venus in your 2nd house of money and possessions. I think you should do well.

And no worries about the "antiques" comment. Just don't be surprised if, when you are older, you find yourself buying and renovating an older house.

HAHAHA ! yea , I do seem to have passion for wine/rum .. may be when I become old I want to own the best and prolly the oldest wines/rums :)

and thanks alot for your view on the 6th house , cause I was confused .. as Saturn generally is related to "bad luck" but the weird part was it trines my Venus so ~

Thank you :)