MC Persona Chart

nam55

Can anyone help me figure out my career prospects by looking at my Midheaven Persona Chart?

Attachments

• mc persona.jpg
    mc persona.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
Can anyone help me figure out my career prospects by looking at my Midheaven Persona Chart?
I don't know what a MC Persona Chart is. Is this your natal chart?

When you say career prospects,
are you asking what you might be well suited to do or are you asking about the likelihood of job prospects?

nam55

Re: MC and Career

I don't know what a MC Persona Chart is. Is this your natal chart?

When you say career prospects,
are you asking what you might be well suited to do or are you asking about the likelihood of job prospects?

Sorry for not specifying, I meant what career i might be well suited to do :)

The chart in my original post is not my natal chart, it is my midheaven persona chart.

I will also attach my natal chart below.

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 32

watcherofthesouth

I look at the True Node (although I would also look at Part of Fortune) and I see that you would be successful in the beauty, legal, organic food, gardening, nature-related professions). You are quite intuitive. Saturn will be an issue throughout your career - and it may mean that you constantly encounter older people, delays, restrictions. I would guess you will be living in a foreign land at some time in your life and it may get in the way of your career or a foreign home/mother may be blocking you somehow. Saturn also suggests that your career success will activate when you get older (over 35). I would look at what Dasha you are running (vedic) to get a better picture.