afraid of future uranus square venus transit

renan

Hello

first, excuse me for the mistakes i write, my english is not very good.

My husband and i are going to pass through uranus square venus transit in two years. He's gonna be the first to pass it through ( it will last i guess 3 years), then it will be my turn 2 years after his"beginnning") , so we will be together inside this transit for a period of time of 4/5 years .
The thing is that both oh ud have already that aspect in our natal chart.( venus square uranus), my venus is quite strong but not his.

Iam really scared about that transit, most of time i 've heard about infidelity, sudden break-up or divorce.

I'd really like to read testimonies about people who have that aspect in natal and who pass trhrough sucessfully that transit with their spouse.
It would really help me because, i don't want to live with this idea of just expecting a divorce in the next few years and now i fell really anxious and desperate.

thank you

renan

I Forgot to focus on the fact his venus is in the 12th house and the ruler is in 8th house. Needless to say that i feel completely scared about what could happen with such a transit for him ( cheating on me for example....)
Lately i felt so bad thinking about that, that’s why i registred on that site, thank you a lot for your help