Can someone read my chart in a lucid manner?

lakeofacherant

Some folks here use rather intimidating terms for a ordinary-joe like me,therefore I would be extremely grateful if some good samaritan interpreted my chart for me using simple definitions,expressions. This time ,I'd like to learn more about my strenghts and weaknesses and direction of career path I should be following,because at this very time I am very much lost .Thank you in advance,I hope my request didn't came across as rude or demanding,that wasn't my intention.

Attachments

• graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 30

IleneK

Premium Member
I see career path in communications: writing, speaking in many possible ways, with Sun, Venus and Mars all ruled by strong Mercury in its dignity in Gemini.
Your warm-heartedness comes through to everyone almost unconsciously, with Moon in Leo in the 12th house. You are well-suited to work out in the world.
Hope this is ordinary-joe enough

kshantaram

Premium Member
Joe,

hope will find the inputs insightful to pick ideas and integrate as appeals to ground realities and prospects in the short or long term :

leo ascendant and moon leo, brilliant, sensitive, high self-pride, individualist;

ascendant lord sun with mars-venus gemini 11th, aptitude and gains from micro-analytical surgery, information technology, electricals and electronics; medical analytics-surgical technology etc and gains from govt and corporates and social elite;
venus lord 10th for career over 11th for gains;

aries 9th for luck and lord mars malefic for leo ascendant hence stress-delays in career-recognition;
mars 10th gemini, aptitude for operations management - production, police, army, technical analytics;

saturn-ketu SNode debilated-weak in malefic aries 9th for luck, hyper-impulsive,
stress-delays in matters of luck-edu-father-travels; pain-injury-surgery head-thighs etc;
aptitude for social work-tech aptitudes-drilling technology, etc

separative ketu 9th aries detachment from father, tending to distant lands;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home, tues mornings;

saturn lord 6th for health and employment and lord 7th for marriage-vocation over malefic-debilated aries 9th,
settling late at 36+, calling for greater extra efforts;

sat-rahu NNode in opposition, rise-fall in life; observe fast sat and on No-Moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
donate-serve at old age homes and old people in the family and society;

currently separative South Node ketu 1.5yr transit acquarius 6th, accident prone, job separations,
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-lower legs-sciatica pain etc;

and rahu NNode transit moon leo 12th, clouding the mind, while tending to foreign lands;
rahu natal 3rd libra, generally good for initiative and progress, but inclined to excessive risk taking to avoid;
wear brown hessonite over pendant; sat elevated aspect over libra 3rd for initiative, communications, writings, siblings;

moon lord 11th for gains over 12th leo, gains from foreign lands; prone to colds, aptitude for psychology etc;

jup lord 5th debilated-weak over capricorn 5th, conservative-traditional in approach-thinking,
affecting luck-education-children-position;

sat aspect own cap 5th, debilation of jup cancelled, gradudal improvements in luck-edu-position;
while not good for health of children to watch/care; mars elevated aspect over cap 5th, supportive again;

wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart for debilated jup; prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings;

jup elevated aspect cancer 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 5th, good for technical, and event management and public admin, trainer roles,
but negating employment prospects, seeking change but stuck;

sat next 2.5yrs moving to own acq 6th better for employment prospects and technical innovation,
but opposition moon coming under emotional stress, impacting health and employment;

sat previous 2.5yrs transit sag opp sun-venus-mars gemini opp, health-luck-edu-romance-income-gains-friendships under great stress;

jup these months transit scorpio 4th for research-occult-advisory-teaching aptitudes,
trine elevated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships, for relief, laying the ground perhaps;

year end and come 019 jup moves to own sag 5th, good for luck-edu-romance-children-position-advisory roles,
aspect sun-mars-venus 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship-marriage;

hope chart observations help discovering the potentials-gains of the chart, amidst stress-delays,
making gradual surprising progress ahead with elevated aspects and support;

btw each forum member is an individual with own strengths and weaknesses, and communication abilities, and perspectives;

need not call it intimidating, while each one tries to help others and contribute to the forum discussions;
could simply say you are not much familiar with astrology and are looking for ideas and suggestions based on your chart.

do regret in case found this reading difficult as people often complain, which have not been able to change much though,
have tried to moderate myself further to suit your attitude, however, putting the extra effort this day to customise,
which hope you will kindly be able to fairly appreciate.

do kindly care to ack promptly, and share-discuss salient pointwise ground feedbacks as an equal samaritan,
how true-false-insightful-helpful-prospective-plans etc and traits-talents-health-events etc etc,
focusing more on the planetary outcomes to pick from, ignoring technicalities mentioned for ready ref,
making your feedbacks interesting to learn of on the forum.

wishing you all well, gaining from strengths and overcoming weaknesses, building luck gradually, slowly but surely.....

kshantaram

Last edited: