Venus Contra Parallel Pluto

LauraL

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering about this aspect in my natal chart- Venus contra parallel Pluto. Is it the same as having Venus opposite Pluto natal or is it weaker?

I also have moon in Scorpio
Moon conjunct Pluto
Mars trine Pluto
Pluto in the 12th house
Scorpio in the 12th house

Am I Plutonian or are these common? My DOB is 19/4/1992. Time of birth was 0:05 am. Dublin

Any information would be greatly appreciated! I'm curious

Whoam1

Pluto is a switch. On off, on off.

It makes whatever it touches volatile in nature. On it's own it is a deep introspective soul searching planet. It doesn't like labels, it doesn't like outside influence. It's not pushy, in fact it can be/is rather passive, but it's consuming. [Think like the way chocolate effects any dish you add it too].

Add this with receptivity that is Venus. Venus who is opposite of Mars, it takes everything in, input input input. It seems peace and stability because it is so sensitive. I would describe it as very similar to the Moon.

So when you mix them together you get this extreme ability or inability to take in input and to form relationships. You could be obsessed and fixed on something the one day and be entirely apathetic the next. This includes espicaly how you feel about people.

This is assuming that Contra-Parralels are vaild I would say you would experience this aspect at less than a square but more that a trine or sextile [like a semi-square perhaps, it's still a dynamic aspect but it may not be as accessible].

Whoam1

Moon-Pluto, Sun-Pluto, angular Pluto is an automatic Pluto stamp [which because if Pluto' s nature you either feel it or you don't].

Mars Pluto is volatile action. This is the aspect of abuse and abusers. The aspect of extremist. Bevause its a trine it will be rather easy and second nature in your life. [Take this in account if 5 degrees and under un orb].

I've always saw Scorpio as both more Marital and Urianial than that of Pluto. What degree is your Scorpio moon maybe ask?

LauraL

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Here is the link to my natal chart. It's at 21'26 degrees

I'm an Aries and Saggittarius but I always feel like the Scorpio moon overwhelms me.
The negative effects of the Moon Pluto conjunction are very real to me. I had an abusive mother in my childhood, she was manipulating and controlling, domineering. It is amazing how the description of a moon Pluto in the natal is so accurate to my life.

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy with a Venus opp Pluto, but there is another man in my life who also has this aspect and I feel things towards him that are very Venus Pluto - obsession, jealousy and intense desire. I think sometimes I have similar effects on him but he definitely doesn't feel it as intensely I think. He's a married man and off limits. I don't know why I feel so obsessed with him when I love my boyfriend. It feels like pure and intense sexual desire. It has got me thinking about my own little Plutonian aspects.

Thank you for all your info it's very interesting!

Whoam1

Intresting, I hate to ask something like this but are you a witchy person? The reason why I ask is you are correct to associate Venus Pluto with jealousy, however that jealousy lies in Venus not Pluto.

[Which is where I insert that modern astrology has it wrong in saying Scorpio is jealous, when rather Libra and Tarurus are more so]. You have a Libra constellation moon [note I do mean constellation not sign] this puts a Saturn-Venus nature on your Moon that people with a Scorpio Moon in the last 4-6 degrees won't have. I call it the "witchy" placement, as Saturn and Venus together are beauty and death. A great example is Beyonce. [Watch her partition music video for more proof].

LauraL

It's ok, I'm not sure what you mean by witchy but maybe I am. I often feel there's something mystical in the bloodline on my mother's side. The women in my mothers family are very intuitive. My great grandmother used to read the tarot cards and people used to visit her for this, when I visited a psychic last year she said to me, your great grandmother is here with you. I often wonder about that side of my geneology.

Whoam1

Do you mean the same surnames?

No of all of the mother's. Your mom's maiden name and her mom's. I have done a bit of cultural research I can look into surnames to get a possible area of ancestry and see if the area or name us culturally include to things such as shamanism.