transiting neptune square midheaven

almaz

hello,

i will have this transit soon, and i have an afflicted IC natal neptune. Neptune is transiting my 6th house but approaching my 7th house.

i dread this one...

what's your experience ?

TomJordan

Generally not a good time to make career plans or to purchase real estate. Neptune oppose the ascendant has a way of giving you grand ideas about yourself and what you think you can accomplish. A relationship or business partnership that comes about at this time may seem too perfect, and probably is, so you should get a second opinion. This transit brings to the surface things are which are related to your spiritual goals and aspirations in life. But many times our spiritual notion of ourselves is much more unrealistic than we realize, so we make spiritual goals that are not in step with the rest of ourselves. A good way to handle this transit is to become aware of all that you haven't seen about yourself. The tendency now is to glamorize the spiritual aspect of life, so it may seem more inviting, but the best thing to do is to humble yourself and just enjoy the feeling of the connection to the collective unconscious that it brings you. But don't make any definitive judgements about yourself and especially about others at this time, you're not seeing things clearly now. A spiritual mentor may come into your life now. It's important that you listen to their guidance without surrendering your life or thinking process to someone else.

enigmas

Hi guys,

I have this transit.
I found apartment which i really want to buy and he is cheap also because papers of the property are still not clear. This building is still not registrated in property register which means if I buy this apartment i can not sign it on my name in property register. The owners of apartments in that building have a lawyer and now she is pursuing all papers and permisions which are neededto legalize building and to register it.
It is said that under transiting neptune sqare MC and at the same time IC its not good time to buy property or to change a job or career because of frauds and etc. Everything looks better than it is....

Im not sure what to do know because im looking propoerties to purchase as investment (together with my mum) and i really whant to change my career and job! :-/

Oh Neptune...im asking myself everyday why im doing this job, did my soul come here to be 8 hours in excel with numbers, im realizing that im not happy, like im not in line with my soul purpose. It doesnt make sense that half of the day i spend closed in a office and looking in the computer! Im working in controlling and now i have finally a really good salary but now after 7,5 years im realizing (or not? Neptune) that im doing something which not makes me complete,satisfied.

I have nataly sun conjuct neptune (0 orb) in 4th house. Im spiritualy inclined person. Doing energy work,meditations, having experience with shamans and their teacher healer medicine plant ayahuasca in Amazona.

So my question is...is it possible that even if i have this in some way "bad" transit, that he is going to impact me in better way than what other people experienced or what the books said? Since i have nataly sun neptune conjunction in 4th house?

Im asking permision to buy this apartment :-/

Did you ever purcahse a property or changed a career under this transit? How it ended?

And at the same time transiting uranus trine my sun from 8th house and it doesnt helps me....i really want some kind of CHANGE! I want change of my job or whole career. I feel that uranus, he is calling me :)

p.s. im virgo rising, sun at 0 degre of capricorn and moon in 22 degree sagitarius, all in 4th house. Jupiter and Neptune also in 4th house in capricorn. And yes we have many properties :) House with 9 apartments on the coast and 4 flats in the capital city where each of us 4(mum, dad, brother and I) lives in 1 flat...my parents separated 1 year ago.

Last edited: