Can't get over one-night stand who I work with!

Katyusha

Hey there, so if anyone could please read this horary chart and say what they think that would be great.

So my original question is: What is my future with this guy?

A bit more detail..
So I've been a bit upset over this situation with this guy, as lame as it is..
I moved to Brighton a few months ago and started a new job at a call center (I'm originally from the Baltic Region). So I got a few friends and I love the ppl I work with, so let me get to the point already

So there was this one guy at work who kind of ''infiltrated'' our friend circle for a lack of a better word, I did not find him attractive at first but he was obviously hitting on me from the get go, we would all go for drinks and chat about random stuff and I grew to like him. This was 1,5 months ago. So one evening we were getting really drunk and close and one thing lead to another (and please don't think I'm easy) but I ended up going home with him.

After that we both kind of agreed to be friends with benefits (we never slept together again though) BUT THEN in a few days he called me over and told me that, basically there is this other girl at work he's kissed and he thinks he has feelings for her. So basically he can't decide between having good sexytimes with me or going for the other girl who he's more interested in romantically. At that point I did not have any feelings so I was ok with that. In a few days though, I did realize that I am actually starting to get feelings for him and told him to go for the other girl,in an attempt at self-preservation (told him I'm not anyone's seconds choice etc.) and that we can be just friends.

So we were friendly for a while, but recently it seems as if he's avoiding me. It hurts a bit to see him walking around with this other girl even though often we walk up to the station after work and we both pretend that all is ok, and upon parting he always gives me this warm kiss on my cheek and I can't help to think wtf.
Bottom line is, I know our personalities are not really compatible, but I can't help to have a little crush on him. Mostly I think it's because he went for the other girl, so I'm just hung up on him as he rejected me.

TL;DR Am a bit hung up on my almost-f**kbuddy who chose to go for another girl and need some help getting over/seeing outcome of the situation.
A huge thank-you to all the champs who actually read the thing!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_me.76918.15424.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_me.76918.15424.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 37

GemaaaSpirit

gosh! horary charts are complicated... you seem to be in a very difficult situation though. remember in life we desire the most what we cannot have easily, so make him feel that :bandit::bandit: anyway, can't help you much girl but i had to say something 'cause i felt very identified with your situation, my signature says it all.

ciao bella!!!

Katyusha

Hey guys, could somebody help me with regards to reading this chart, like where do I start with reading this?
I know that I am the ascendant and the other person is the descendant is that right?
Thx!

fensi88

Yes, you are Venus and Moon he is Mars.
His ruler is in no dignity of Venus or Moon so he is not emotionally interested in you. Moreover his ruler is in Venus detriment, so he brings you harm.
His co-ruler Sun exalts Venus, so he is only sexually attracted to you.
As Moon is VOC there will be no change soon regarding relationship between you two.