Am I in the right profession?

northbynorth

Vocational Quest - Kite Formation

Hi there!

I am getting into my late 20s and have done a lot of career and job dabbling but am starting to feel the clock ticking (Saturn transit?). Seriously considering going back to school for a more permanent vocational change. Currently I am a hair stylist but am considering becoming a teacher, nurse or perhaps a seafarer. Thank you in advance for having a look and appreciate any comments.

North

Attachments

• astro_2.gif
    astro_2.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
The good news is that you have a grand trine in your chart and a kite pattern. With this configuration you can do almost anything you like. Saturn rules seafarers, the moon rules most anything working with the public and Jupiter will make you prosperous. The Moon rules the 9th house so teaching is a very good possibility for you. Mars is part of the kite and rules the 6th so a medical or military occupation is very possible.

However, natives with a grand trine often just coast through life because things come so easily for them. So to be really successful you must make your own decision about what you will do and stick with it.

northbynorth

Thank you for replying! The last paragraph struck home as half the trouble of a grand trine is ease. It has been difficult to commit to any path long term. Does the kite (the opposition) bring in some dynamism?