Synastry/composite interpretation - help appreciated

Hello there everyone, i am just rekindling my love with astrology and i must admit i am finding it all rather difficult, hoping some of you more experienced and knowledgable astrologers will be able to assist :) I am trying to see if there are any past life connections or significant alignments in regards to these charts and how these people relate/connect with each other.

I would really appreciate some insight from you guys.

Individual planets etc + composite chart attached and detailed synastry transit pdf … i am totally frazzled and need guidance, help with interpretation

Astrology pic.jpg

View attachment SYNASTRY TRANSITS.pdf

THANKYOU!!!

rahu

Banned
well the composite shows mars opposed to neptune swextile to eris with is opposed to pluto.the moon opposed to psyche/uranus conjunction and square to erso with eros and psyche square each other. andvebnus square the vertex and pallas. the venus/mars midpoint is opposed to lilth.

let just say that on the emotional/physical plane the relationship is super hot.
this bodes burn out but venus conjunct satrun shows the possibility of duration.

very intense and interesting

rahu

mdinaz

Dang that chart is really hard to read. From what I can see though there are a couple problems - it looks like Sun is square Moon, which makes for an emotional disconnect between you two, especially with Moon in Sag. Also Uranus is quincunx Mars - incompatible energy - and with Mars in Gemini, not the greatest placement for a sexual relationship to be maintained. Mars square Venus is even worse for an intimate relationship. There is no Sun/Venus contact, which is important for a love relationship. Sun conjunct Saturn can be a two edged sword - it can provide stability for a long-term relationship, but it can also stifle it. With no Sun/Venus contact and Mars/Venus square and Sun/Moon square, the Sun/Saturn conjunction would be a killer. Also, there does not appear to be a karmic connection. Sorry, but my vote is "not a match".

Dang that chart is really hard to read. From what I can see though there are a couple problems - it looks like Sun is square Moon, which makes for an emotional disconnect between you two, especially with Moon in Sag. Also Uranus is quincunx Mars - incompatible energy - and with Mars in Gemini, not the greatest placement for a sexual relationship to be maintained. Mars square Venus is even worse for an intimate relationship. There is no Sun/Venus contact, which is important for a love relationship. Sun conjunct Saturn can be a two edged sword - it can provide stability for a long-term relationship, but it can also stifle it. With no Sun/Venus contact and Mars/Venus square and Sun/Moon square, the Sun/Saturn conjunction would be a killer. Also, there does not appear to be a karmic connection. Sorry, but my vote is "not a match".

Hey thank you I am totally confused now and I am not entirely sure that the composite is accurate, the synastry PDF I attached is very accurate, would you possibly be able to take a look. There is a connection hence asking if there is any past life indications? There appear to be some good aspects in the synastry. This is not a romantic relationship but there appears to be a pull if that makes sense. There seems to be miscommunication on both parts, both talk with intensity and wondered why there is tension, it is not a nasty energy it's just intense

well the composite shows mars opposed to neptune swextile to eris with is opposed to pluto.the moon opposed to psyche/uranus conjunction and square to erso with eros and psyche square each other. andvebnus square the vertex and pallas. the venus/mars midpoint is opposed to lilth.

let just say that on the emotional/physical plane the relationship is super hot.
this bodes burn out but venus conjunct satrun shows the possibility of duration.

very intense and interesting

rahu

Hi Rahu many thanks for this totally confused as below reply is not so positive, would you possibly be able to take a look at the synastry aspects in the PDF, only if u have time, I would really appreciate it, this is not a romantic relationship, however there is a connection more of a spiritual connection hence asking about past life and or karmic connections, thankyou so so much for your time in ascertaining what's going on here :) x

mdinaz

Hey thank you I am totally confused now and I am not entirely sure that the composite is accurate, the synastry PDF I attached is very accurate, would you possibly be able to take a look. There is a connection hence asking if there is any past life indications? There appear to be some good aspects in the synastry. This is not a romantic relationship but there appears to be a pull if that makes sense. There seems to be miscommunication on both parts, both talk with intensity and wondered why there is tension, it is not a nasty energy it's just intense

It is very common for people to have great synastry - they seem to click and get along great - but make a terrible couple. Other people can seem to have nothing in common, and yet make a great couple. The synastry and composite chart must be viewed separately. Since your question was about whether this was a viable match as a couple, I only viewed the composite because the synastry is really irrelevant as to whether you'll survive as a couple. You may still remain excellent friends after being a couple, but the two really are separate situations. Also, karmic ties are best seen in the composite, since if you had a past life connection, there would have been some relationship in the past.

As for the intensity, it is likely his Uranus being nearly exactly trine your Moon, which is a powerful attractor. Your Uranus also makes many close contacts to his planets. Uranus provides much intensity and excitement, but the tendency of Uranus is to burn hot, burn fast. There are some close node contacts also, so there are definitely lessons here to be learned for each other, but not necessarily in the confines of a long-term intimate relationship. You may have provided this service to each other in past lives, but again not within the confines of long-term relationships. This is also a common thing.

It is very common for people to have great synastry - they seem to click and get along great - but make a terrible couple. Other people can seem to have nothing in common, and yet make a great couple. The synastry and composite chart must be viewed separately. Since your question was about whether this was a viable match as a couple, I only viewed the composite because the synastry is really irrelevant as to whether you'll survive as a couple. You may still remain excellent friends after being a couple, but the two really are separate situations. Also, karmic ties are best seen in the composite, since if you had a past life connection, there would have been some relationship in the past.

As for the intensity, it is likely his Uranus being nearly exactly trine your Moon, which is a powerful attractor. Your Uranus also makes many close contacts to his planets. Uranus provides much intensity and excitement, but the tendency of Uranus is to burn hot, burn fast. There are some close node contacts also, so there are definitely lessons here to be learned for each other, but not necessarily in the confines of a long-term intimate relationship. You may have provided this service to each other in past lives, but again not within the confines of long-term relationships. This is also a common thing.

Thanks ever so much for this, this relationship is not a coupling in any sense, purely a friendship but a connection felt on both sides ie knowing each other from before, I personally feel there are lessons to be learnt here as to what ??? Who knows .... But they get on quite well, there is something going on but trying to grasp what it is :)

In regards to the composite chart I am not sure how accurate it is, thanks again for your time still struggling to understand the purpose of meeting, although he can be emotionally immature and shys away from being true to himself in my humble opinion!

mdinaz

Are you unsure of the composite chart because you are not sure of the birth times? Many of the aspects won't change - the Sun will still not have contact with Venus, Mars will still be square Venus, and so on. The only thing that might change is the Moon position, and the houses of course, which I didn't even cover. If you need to find out the purpose of the relationship then you would really need accurate birth times, as those lessons will be defined by the house positions and angles, which are critical. Without that we can only guess.

Hey, yes the birth times are accurate, it was the software i used it was a free chart from online so not sure how accurate they are :) …. yes more so the purpose of the relationship i.e. what lessons can be learned from each person or is it more of a teacher/student relationship or do we equally have something that helps one another? Hope that makes sense

rahu

Banned
are the dates correct on this composite?
i used london as you post did not give the exact city.

if these are correct, then i haven't seen the interpretation of a composite so far off in 10 years.

i'll add a bit more if these calculations are adequate

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1415_1416_sphinx_sphinxbeau_84326_2489.jpg
    astro_621gw_1415_1416_sphinx_sphinxbeau_84326_2489.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
theonly way i canapproach this composite in light of your feedback is that he is deceiving you.
the mars is opposed to neptune and the opposition is exactly and square the mc/ic axis.

this is an aspect of unfaithfulness in a composite. as there is no romantic involvement, i wonder what is he then deceiving you about. as i have demarcated the intensely sexual nature of the composite, my first quess would be that he is gay andhenece theses dynamics are being sublimated.
but to what?
orcus is opposed to lilth which shows a unconscious dymanic at the base of the relationship.
pluto is conjunct the the ic and exactly opposed to eris
with the sun/moon midpoint square the node and pholous, this relationship is based on a conscious deceit.

as i analyse this composite,i am seeing a very dangerous emotional configuration. the vibrant emotional/sexual energies are being restricted, but the pluto placement and orcus placement show a unconscious dynamic is leading this composite. these are planets of power/sex and death/transformation.
nessus is square the pluto/eris opposition.there is cold maliciousness present.

i stand by my analysis : there is a malicious and hidden emotional dynamic here.and i advise that you stop relating to him. but gently as i think he will not want to let you go.

rahu

Hello Rahu,

The birthdate in the composite is wrong it should be:
29,August,1973, London, 08:03am

Other birthday and location is
22 Aug 1983, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, 1983 21:20pm

With this correct day should be able to cast a correct composite, fingers crossed?

There is no romantic relationship because both are in committed relationships with long term partners, they are friends with a connection, one feels drawn to the other, the other feels it is past life or an opportunity for spiritual growth in some way or another, i.e. lessons or advice/guidance, he is certainly not gay lol!

Hope that clarifies the situation :)

Thanks for your time and wisdom xx

mdinaz

Then go to www.astro.com, you can register for free. Enter your information there and create a composite chart, their ephemeris and time zone atlas is the best you can find, so it will be accurate.