Exact aspects in synastry/composite

melisa

Hi---
In studying my relationship, I am seeing that "double whammies" (his Saturn square my Moon, my Saturn sextile his Moon) are very significant, and aspects that are strong in both the composite and the synastry are as well. Also, if one has an aspect in one's natal (Pluto-Sun for me) andit is strong in the relationship chart, it is especially important in the relationship.
A recent thread described exact aspects. My synastry relationship includes these exact aspects:

His Mars inconjunct my Venus
His Lilith sextile my Sun and Moon
His Chiron trine my Neptune
His Neptune sextile my Vertex
His Chiron trine my Lilith
His Uranus oppose my Ceres
His Vertex square my Node and 4th house cusp
---Assuming the Chiron-Lilith-Neptune ones are more generational, I see potential for healing (Nept), stimulation of nurturing (Uranus-Ceres) and romantic/physical compatibliity (Mars-Venus). His Vertex sextiling my Node (fate, where I am heading) and 4th (where I came from) is also interesting.
ANy other thoughts on these aspects? Or on experience with exact aspects being the most telling in a composite or synastry?

Thanks
Melisa

Attachments

• synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    35.8 KB · Views: 24

Krewster

Can't help on asteroid-participating aspects but confirm exact aspects are infinitly more influential. Exact, of course, means 0 orb and they're rare.

Mixing 20-ish majors/minors in the same wheel typically shows (in the accompanying, ranked-by-orb aspect text listing) 30-ish aspects tighter than 2-ish degrees, providing all the raw data needed to impress most querents.

You be the judge:

his good aspects to your Mars:

tri-decile from his Uran (7 min);
septile series aspect from his Jup (24 min);
trine from his Pluto (1.12 min).

vs.

his challenging aspects to your Mars:

90 from his Merc (2.13);
180 from his Nept (3.15).

Curious whether you feel (as a partner, not astrologer) the former more than the latter.

melisa

Hi---
Krewster wrote----
Mixing 20-ish majors/minors in the same wheel typically shows (in the accompanying, ranked-by-orb aspect text listing) 30-ish aspects tighter than 2-ish degrees, providing all the raw data needed to impress most querents.

---I am not sure what that means....not sure what 20-ish or 30-ish means.
---My Mars is 10 Taurus, his Jupiter is 22 Aquarius and his Uranus is 28 Leo----I always thought they were squares (by sign, not by degree) to my Mars...you listed them as tri-decile and septile, noting that these are "good" aspects. I could see the Mars-Uranus as being positive in our case---there is a strong attraction, and I like his unconventional personality. (His Mars is actually my Uranus, so we ahavve a "double whammy" there).
You asked if I feel the other, challenging aspects which are not exact (his Neptune oppose my Mars and his Mercury square my Mars)---with his Mercury square my Mars, I do feel agitated by his communication at times...not sure if this square would indicate that he is attracted to my intellect or vice-versa, but that is there as well.
You raise a good point, that the exact aspects may be felt most strongly.

thanks
Melisa