What does my chart say about fame?

Skillcoil

Looking through posts about fame, I've noticed that my chart is somewhat similar to a few people who have asked about fame in their natal charts. I'm wondering if, and how fame could be interpreted within my chart

Comments are appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi Skillcoil

I can only make a guess, not that practiced in vocational charts..

Moon in the 10th house maybe, Moon represents the 'people' as well. Moon in expansive Sagitaruis. Maybe the Juptier opposition to the MC too somehow expands the public appearance, Jupiter in the sign of communication.

Just wondering, what sort of fame did you mean? There can be fame for acting, singing, writing, even scandalous types of fame :tongue:

Neptune is often associated with fame, maybe the North Node in Pisces in the first might have something to do with this. It is intercepted though, so I'm not sure how easy that lets the North Node express itself.

I see that Juptier is quincunx to Neptune, that could be a sign of notoriety in your career area, maybe associated with friendships of social groups/society (11th house Nep)...?

Mars in the first might also have something to do with this, Mars is ingoing to square to Neptune. Mars associated with your motivations and drive, tied into a forceful square to Neptune. This can show motivations driven by fame, or motivations hidden from view, deceptions, or even spiritual motivations. The square shows you a challenge in your life that is very much a part of your focus, it is an energy that forces you to work with it, you can make great achievements in the areas shown by the squares, though they certainly can be a challange. Mars is also sextile to Jupiter giving you the drive tied into your career. Maybe that sextile is like an access path, that you can use the energy of the square to direct towards your career (Jupiter). Mars is a trigger so it could be that Mars lends its energy to those areas of your life.

Because there is a yod with Neptune and Jupiter, with Mars there in early Aries, I would be interested to see what happens with a major planet reaches early Leo, which will trigger the quincunx making it into a yod. I have read and found those times tend to bring events out of the blue, or 'fated' events.

I also noticed, Uranus in the 10th house indicates an unusual career, this is disposited by Jupiter which also quincunxs the Neptune. Moon in the 10th shows me an emotional need to achieve notoriety and recognition. Saturn in the 10th shows this area of your life can be a area of hard work, possibly fear, but great achievement when Saturn's lessons are intergrated. So yes, if fame is equal to recognition, it looks like this is possible in your chart. Something that you will have to work towards. I wonder, during or after your Saturn return, you will have a clearer idea of how to achieve your goals (10th house)..
NR

Last edited:

Skillcoil

Hi Skillcoil

I can only make a guess, not that practiced in vocational charts..

Moon in the 10th house maybe, Moon represents the 'people' as well. Moon in expansive Sagitaruis. Maybe the Juptier opposition to the MC too somehow expands the public appearance, Jupiter in the sign of communication.

I was concerned that the Jupiter opposition might cause issues towards achieving success.

Just wondering, what sort of fame did you mean? There can be fame for acting, singing, writing, even scandalous types of fame :tongue:

I'm not sure, lol. I've never really deeply cared for fame, I've known others who pursued it, but I haven't been like that. I've had this insecurity that it's always "too late" for me to find and work on talents, so I would feel discouraged. I've been changing my outlook on this though.

Neptune is often associated with fame, maybe the North Node in Pisces in the first might have something to do with this. It is intercepted though, so I'm not sure how easy that lets the North Node express itself.

I see that Juptier is quincunx to Neptune, that could be a sign of notoriety in your career area, maybe associated with friendships of social groups/society (11th house Nep)...?

I think the intercepted energy could be another block, especially since I dont have very much water energy in my chart. Except for North Node, Pluto, and Chiron.

I've had notoriety before because of who I am, at times including my interests. I've realized that I'm either very well liked, or strongly disliked. I don't want notoriety in my future, I've been thinking about how to turn that potential attention into something positive.

Mars in the first might also have something to do with this, Mars is ingoing to square to Neptune. Mars associated with your motivations and drive, tied into a forceful square to Neptune. This can show motivations driven by fame, or motivations hidden from view, deceptions, or even spiritual motivations. The square shows you a challenge in your life that is very much a part of your focus, it is an energy that forces you to work with it, you can make great achievements in the areas shown by the squares, though they certainly can be a challange. Mars is also sextile to Jupiter giving you the drive tied into your career. Maybe that sextile is like an access path, that you can use the energy of the square to direct towards your career (Jupiter). Mars is a trigger so it could be that Mars lends its energy to those areas of your life.

I have an interest in spirituality, I might pursue something involving that. If I could use my Mars sextile Jupiter as an access path, that would be great. My Mars is difficult to deal with at times, but if I care about something, it gives me a lot of drive to succeed in it. I remember someone mentioned that it might cause too much sensitivity and block me from success, but if I really find something I'd like to achieve in, I wouldn't allow it to stop me.

Because there is a yod with Neptune and Jupiter, with Mars there in early Aries, I would be interested to see what happens with a major planet reaches early Leo, which will trigger the quincunx making it into a yod. I have read and found those times tend to bring events out of the blue, or 'fated' events.

I didn't know I had a potential yod in my chart. I'll have to check to see when a major planet will reach early Leo.

I also noticed, Uranus in the 10th house indicates an unusual career, this is disposited by Jupiter which also quincunxs the Neptune. Moon in the 10th shows me an emotional need to achieve notoriety and recognition. Saturn in the 10th shows this area of your life can be a area of hard work, possibly fear, but great achievement when Saturn's lessons are intergrated. So yes, if fame is equal to recognition, it looks like this is possible in your chart. Something that you will have to work towards. I wonder, during or after your Saturn return, you will have a clearer idea of how to achieve your goals (10th house)..
NR

I've been thinking lately that, I'm not going to try to rush or force myself into thinking about what career I'd like to pursue, that it will come to me and I'll have it figured out. I know with Saturn in the 10th house, I'm suppose to work on it for years, but with Uranus there also, maybe it changes it. I'm not sure if I'll ever have fame, or if I'll care to gain it, but I do wonder if I would come across it. I hope to have a clearer idea of how to achieve my goals, or even what my goals would be, during or after my Saturn return. I'm overcoming thoughts of "I can't do this because of that", I'm just planning on pursuing paths that I'm interested in and seeing where it goes from there.

Although I should mention an astrologer once told me that I won't find my career path until I'm 50. :unsure:

Thank you so much for your insight. :happy:

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hey Skillcoil

Sorry I mis-said this

What I mean't to say was there is a quincunx with Neptune and Jupiter. Pluto is in a mild sextile to Neptune so makes a very loose yod, directed to Jupiter. Though this maybe to too wide an orb to count, I've seen quincunx's around 3 degrees allowed. Pluto to Jupiter is 6 degrees, but maybe worth considering. Jupiter would be the action point, and the point opposite to Jupiter the reaction point. I find it interesting to watch transits to each of these points. Outer planet transits to these may bring changes.. I see that transiting Pluto is approaching your natal Neptune (fame), transforming that area in some way. While that is happening, transiting Pluto will also be inconjuncting the Jupiter. It might be an interesting time. :)

I was concerned that the Jupiter opposition might cause issues towards achieving success.

Not sure, the opposition being a hard aspect brings the aspect into focus too, like the square. Maybe its a matter of balancing home and work life. I don't see it as a block.

---

With Uranus also in the 10th, I have found that my career often changes. This is also because I take jobs that just pay the bills, while pursuing my hobbies out of work. My career goals are 'unconventional' though. Uranus in the 10th can bring an 'unusual' career, sudden changes.

I'm overcoming thoughts of "I can't do this because of that", I'm just planning on pursuing paths that I'm interested in and seeing where it goes from there.

That could be the Saturnian fears concerning your career. Perhaps this is part of Saturn's lessons of you building up inner structure concerning your career. Saturn in Sagittaruis maybe about building structure (Saturn) around your beliefs (Sag) in your career (10th). Maybe the fear, and overcoming or understanding the fear is part of the process. It sounds like you are there anyway. It's never too late to do anything that you love, only deadlines that are created by others which you don't have to follow if you don't choose to.

Although I should mention an astrologer once told me that I won't find my career path until I'm 50. :unsure:

Not so sure about this, I wouldn't take this one personally. Everything you do is part of the journey, you don't have to wait until 50 till you find your career path. Every little thing you experience is part of it. As long as you are following your heart, you will be on the path that you're mean't to be on.

NR :)

Skillcoil

Not so sure about this, I wouldn't take this one personally. Everything you do is part of the journey, you don't have to wait until 50 till you find your career path. Every little thing you experience is part of it. As long as you are following your heart, you will be on the path that you're mean't to be on.

NR :)

I agree with this. Thank you for the interpretation, I really appreciate it. :smile:

Skillcoil

Hitler had a 10th house Saturn. Are you into politics, or world domination? :biggrin:

I'm not but I heard Napoleon had a 10th house Saturn as well. Also probably this guy... :lol:

pinkyandthebrain.jpg