Lost my Job/Need some guidance.

riteshmisra

So I am under ketu Mahadasha:

Under depression and heavy medication from 2012 onwards....finished my graduation in 2012 and was jobless till August 2016. So I stayed in my job till 2 years (almost) and tomorrow is my last day. My company has almost decided to dump me. So I will offer resignation tomorrow. Lots of office politics, performance issues and what not. Anyways I just want to know if u can analyze my remaining ketu mahadasha.

Kindly consider this important and care to reply.

Attachments

• K.Pnew_south_ritesh-1.jpg
    K.Pnew_south_ritesh-1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 21
  • NC Lahiri_north_ritesh.jpg
    NC Lahiri_north_ritesh.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 19

Chakravathy

The transits at the moment do not look too bad. Actually Sat in 6th is very good. However it is Saturn return in your case.

Ketu is a nuisance planet when it comes to wordily aspirations. Even though Ketu is placed in the 11th house I do not see anything changing drastically in the next two years. You may get an other job and somehow get thru these two years, but the mental anxiety and agony will prevail. I have a similar chart to yours and finished ketu in 2015. I had a horrid time in all possible ways. My ketu is well placed.

However Ketu is a planet which pushes you towards spirituality. If you simply listen to it and not resist it will take you places. The one thing I would like to tell you is to start doing Yoga of some kind and meditate every day. Read books on spirituality and start seeking. Do not learn Yoga from YouTube. Learn from a reliable source.

Avoid pomp, party, religious bigotry, identity explosion etc.. for the next two years. Do not eat stomach full. Let a little part empty. Eat consciously. If you can avoid non vegetarian food and eat Satvic. Stay humble and kind to all beings irrespective of who they are. If you toss ur ego and walk in the crowd ketu won't hurt you much. Watch your breathe all the time when you have debilitating thoughts. They are just thoughts.

As I said, you can surely get an other job after Jup goes direct. But ketu's grasp and mental anxiety and agony will not melt unless you make a serious effort to transform

Chakravathy

Saturn return is saturn transiting to the same house where your natal saturn is. This happens in the late 20's to everybody. No big deal. I just wanted to make that point

As I said, Ketu doesn't care what you try, how much you try. It is asking you to turn inward

riteshmisra

I have two more questions?

I have ketu merc conjunction in 11th house

This has gifted me learning disorders which is a curse and is their any astrological remedies for releif ?

And what is the significance of this conjuction in my ketu mahadasha and mercury anterdesha

Chakravathy

Forget about all those now. As I said turn inward. Yoga and meditation are the way to go for you now

The issue in this dasa is people wait all of ketu dasa for it to get better. It never will. Please do not wait for some one to tell you nice things will happen and you will be fine. You will be fine soon, but Ketu is a wonderful time if you get spiritual. If you put the work, the results will surely show (Spiritually)

I gave you an answer. You will have to read it again and understand the essence. See, I totally understand it is extremely hard to change ways. But unless you do, the banging will not cease. Ketu doesn't care about your job, the money you make, your ego, your wordily identities. It is asking you to detach from all of these. Your next dasa is Venus. You can do all this then. Now reap the benefits of this period. TURN INWARD, Please.

For survival in these two years, find a job and keep a low profile and manage. Breathe. Relax. Watch your breathe all the time. You will be fine.
ketu is a great dasa for spiritual people. It is mostly a disaster for material people (Which is most of the world). You will thank this dasa later in your life as I do now

https://dhilipkumarek.wordpress.com/article/ketu-dasha-oh-my-god/

Read the above. Mine was like the above astrologer mentioned. I do not know him. But I liked the article.

I am not trying to scare you. But if you wake up now you will be fine

riteshmisra

Thanx for taking time to answer my queries. Your statements are really insightful and yes I have read that article ever since I believed in astrology.

Anyways I have read it again. Thank you very much.

It's just that even I stay neutral things just turn bad. And I don't get that much endurance.

And yes there are other factors as well...At the end of the day, it's all about my karmas. One thing I am very much happy that during Ketu Mahadasha you burn a boat full of Karma's which is a positive thing. Still two more years!

riteshmisra

I have not resigned ...but my immediate boss is forcing me to leave the job.
I feel like am standing on the edge of a cliff. I simply don't understand what is the problem of my immediate senior with me whereas my relation with super bosses is good. If things go this way then I will quickly lose my job.

Is there any astrological fault for a bad relationship with boss.