Interpreting a First Meeting Chart

SheLoti

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are having a great day or night, depending on where you are in the world. Will any of you please interpert this chart, I would love to hear other interpretations of this chart?

Back info: The guy and I met off a dating app. We had our first date in Starbucks and played each other’s favorite board games. During our first meeting, we were honestly and direct about our feelings for one another and our limitations. We decided to do a FWB situation because I told him I was planning on moving 40 mins away and he said he didn’t do long distance relationships because his last relationship was long distance and it was horrible.

The guy and I are from different cultures. We have great communication, honesty, and respect for one. We also have a strong attraction to one another.(his pupils were really dilated on our first and second date). He put emphasis on us being “friends” with benefits because he liked me and we kept going out on dates. Also, we really enjoy spending time with each other and we have so much fun no matter what we are doing. We also talked to each other mostly every day.

We never hooked up, but our sexual interests complimented each other very well. And the times we did foreplay it was fun and compassionate and it would lead to us kissing, cuddling, caressing each other, talking about our lives, and us falling asleep with us spooning and his arms tightly wrapped around my body the entire night.

Our FWB only lasted a little over month. He called me to end it because he decide to became mutually exclusive with another woman he was dating. He was honest about him dating other women from the beginning and we had good boundaries in our FWB, but given my emotional nature I got emotionally attached.

Although I was hurt by us ending, I was genuinely happy for him and wished him well wishes on his new relationship. In our last convo, he told me that he was emotionally guarded with me because of our FWB situation and that he didn’t realize that although I was moving 40 mins away, I would be doing freelance work, so we would have seen each other more.

I also told him, days before he called me to end things, that I was noticing my emotions for him were growing and I was planning to talk to him about it in person, the next time I saw him in person, which was that upcoming weekend.(he called me that Thursday to end it.)

At the end of our last convo, I felt like there was a genuine friendship between us and tenderness between us. We also mutually agreed to stay in touch and he is helping me with my new life coaching business.

This experience with this guy through me for a loop because the themes in this experience do not match the themes in my current solar return chart or transits. Honestly, it matches the themes of my new year solar return.
So, yeah I’m just trying to understand this experience better.

Any interpretations appreciated :D.

Here’s the link: https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cql3filerXv4PZ-u1529105899/astro_2gw_first_date_hr.61863.42246.pdf