Should I apply to this Masters degree?

tikana

Okay i keep looking and looking . I think if u want to push for another deg do it in the middle of nexr year
But i honestly dont see the need.
Its almost like u are overwhelmed or scared by smth .. My guess is lack of empöoyment opportunities or advacement chance ... What u know is not enuff yhat how u see urself

LostinPhilly

Thank you, Tikana. I really appreciate it.

I love my job and in all honesty, I would not really want to leave it behind for a degree, because jobs you really like are hard to find. Also, going to graduate school would mean ceasing supporting myself and this is a serious concern.

I agree that I may not need to go back to school. I'm never fully satisfied and I feel as though I need another degree to advance my career, but I also feel as though my competences are greater than an additional degree.

tikana

Thank you, Tikana. I really appreciate it.

I love my job and in all honesty, I would not really want to leave it behind for a degree, because jobs you really like are hard to find. Also, going to graduate school would mean ceasing supporting myself and this is a serious concern.

I agree that I may not need to go back to school. I'm never fully satisfied and I feel as though I need another degree to advance my career, but I also feel as though my competences are greater than an additional degree.

that is exactly what is going on in the chart

moonwitch

[FONT=&quot]Hello LostinPhilly:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m a student yet; thanks for posting the chart and letting me practice.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Considerations Before Judgement:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. The planetary hour ruler is Jupiter which doesn’t match the ASC: the question is not radical.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. The ASC is at a good degree.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. The Moon is not VOC or in the Via Combusta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. The 7th house is afflicted with Saturn on the cusp - “You must also be wary, when in any question propounded you find the cusp of the seventh house afflicted…and the matter at that time not concerning the seventh house,…it’s an argument that the judgement of the astrologer will give small content, or anything please the querent;…” (Lilly, CA, Page 122)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Again, Saturn is in the 7th house - “Saturn in the 7th either corrupts the judgement of the astrologer, or is a sign that the matter propounded will come from one misfortune to another.” (Lilly, CA, Page 123)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. The LOA is combust - “If the Lord of the Ascendant be combust, neither question propounded will take, or the querent be regulated.” (Lilly, CA, Page 123)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The ASC is conjunct the fixed star Capella: [/FONT] honor, wealth, eminence, renown, a public position of trust and eminent friends, and makes its natives careful, timorous, inquisitive, very fond of knowledge and particularly of novelties.

https://astrologyking.com/capella-star/

[FONT=&quot]Your significator is Mercury (triplicity, combust, 5th, ruler of 5). The Moon has recently separated from an opposition with Mercury perhaps suggesting some conflict between your mind and heart. Mercury is combust of the Sun which rules the fourth house which may suggest that family matters, or matters concerning your father, are dominating your experiences at this time. Mercury is disposed by and in mutual reception with Venus (fall, tight conjunction with Mars, in 5 and ruling Libra intercepted in 5) suggesting some concern with 5th house matters. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your co-significator, the Moon (peregrine, just beginning to wane, 11th, ruling 2 & 3) disposed by Mars. This is an impatient Moon, eager to get on with things and is in a partile trine with the MC alluding to your concern with your career. It is separating from an opposition with the Sun and applying to a trine with Saturn.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your question:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Saturn (term, face, 7th, ruling 8,9,10) is the heavy hitter in this chart. Sitting on the DSC and the star Ras Alhague:[/FONT]

Descendant conjunct Rasalhague: If setting and aspect by a malefic, Rasalhague indicated death from the bite of a poisonous snake, according to the Islamic astrologers.

https://astrologyking.com/ras-alhague-star/

[FONT=&quot]I hope handling poisonous snakes is not your hobby. :biggrin:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saturn opposes the ASC and describes the condition of the 9th house, higher education, as well as the 10th of careers, the two houses that would answer your question. With afflicted houses, the Moon applying to a trine with Saturn which opposes you, and the South Node in 10, plus the considerations before judgement, this looks like a rather resounding no, unfortunately. The fact that the NN lands in the 4th may add weight to the idea that family matters are more pressing at this time. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Of course, it’s entirely possible my “judgement is corrupted“. Tricky.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks again for sharing the chart and allowing me to practice. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards. [/FONT]