Will He Be There

lissyloulou

I'm going to a group get together next year, and I would love to know if a certain someone will be there. I have no way of asking him and to date he is not going, but there is plenty of time for that to change.

The chart is attached and I've tried to analyse as best I can in my novice way.

I understand that I am ruled by Jupiter (Sag 1st house)
The question is ruled by the 7th house.

Jupiter is in the 7th house and in Cancer which I believe is good.

However Sun and Moon are conjuct, or combust? That is bad.

Ruler of 7th is Mercury which doesn't make any aspects to the Moon or Jupiter. Not so good.

Pluto in 1st house. No idea if this is good or bad, but it doesn't make any aspect to Jupiter but Quincunx the moon, if that is used in horary.

So it seemed to start off okay and then went downhill. Anybody else able to lend a hand please. :)

Attachments

• get together.jpg
    get together.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23

Zarathu

Account Closed
1. Moon opposed the arabic part of play and activity: some kind of break through will have to take place to get a yes; Like you actually contacting him and asking him to come

You haven't mentioned why you want him to come. Is there some kind of spirituality involved?

2. The Moon is in an intercepted sign:
This means that there is some interference prevent a yes; something is blocking it; you are unable to get a message to him; some action is pending and blocking the yes

3. Moon is in a succedent house suggesting that more time and money and effort than you want to use will need to get you to a yes

4. All things being equal the last aspect of the Moon is a sextile to Mercury. This suggests that the is a half a chance for a communication between you and him, and apparently this communication is necessary for a yes to take place. However Mercury is in the 29th degree at this aspect. And the 29th degree in this instance usually means thinks like too little too late. Go here for a dexcript of 22 points about the 29th degree: http://zarathuastrology.zohosites.com/25-points-about-the-29th.html

I could go to a lot more and find a lot more things out, but I think you get the idea.

Last edited:

lissyloulou

Thank you, Zarathu, that explains a lot pretty much tells me not to have false hope.

The reason is not spiritual. More a need to heal old wounds and obtain a sense of closure. I cannot contact him. So it was really a shot in the dark.