Are there any suicidal tendencies in my chart? :(

Stinky

Hey everyone,

I just want to know are there any suicidal tendicies in my chart?

I ahve had many issues in life even though my life is sort of problem free :(

I am on medication already but it is not helping.

I am getting desperate

Thanks to any one that can lend a hand

Keep well

Regards

Stinky

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_stinky_slinky.62672.30181.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_stinky_slinky.62672.30181.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 117

retinoid

Your moon is very afflicted. Relationships, religion and traveling will help you...of course mental illness is also a very real thing. I'll calculate your 'part of happiness' to also give some help. I know it isn't a simple 'answer' to help depression such as traveling or relationships. But these are the things that will help, the problem is attaining them...

Stinky

Your moon is very afflicted. Relationships, religion and traveling will help you...of course mental illness is also a very real thing. I'll calculate your 'part of happiness' to also give some help. I know it isn't a simple 'answer' to help depression such as traveling or relationships. But these are the things that will help, the problem is attaining them...

Wow! :')

Thank you!

I don't even know who you are but I am really grateful! :)

Thank you sooo much :')

I just want to know this though... how did you figure all that out? I am trying hard to figure it out,

I am trying hard to learn this astrology stuff but it is REALLY hard to figure out.

I got a book but it is only on sun signs and doesn't help me because I already know all that :(

Have you heard of my inventions?

I love to create / innovate things!

It makes me feel useful in some way.

Here is one:

Hydraulic Steering Technique For Cars (Artificial Banking For Cars)

(I think this might have been done allready but who knows?)

Take hydraulics and connect them to the chasis of a car.

Now all you do is, whenever you go around a corner really really really fast, all you do is, "Artificially Bank" the car at half of 90 or half perpendicular so you can go really fast around corners.

I dunno but that is just a random idea though could be worthless haha.

Hmm what is my "Part of hapiness" I have neve heard of this!

You really have got my attention hey!

You seem to be really jacked up on this stuff!

Wooow this astrology is very complex

Thank you retnoid!

Thank you soooo much :)

Keep well

Regards

Stinky

retinoid

Hello, I haven't heard of that invention.

Your part of happiness is 0 degrees Scorpio which is your 9th house. You want adventure...experiencing new things. Tasting new foods...traveling...meeting new people, learning odd things, having RELIGION or a belief system. Going based on your intuition instead of plain logic. My advice...if you can...is to travel to a new country for a while...if you have family someplace for instance that would be good. When you feel stuck somewhere, this causes immense unhappiness...you should be able to make money through your career. Perhaps an invention will make you rich! Much love from someone who empathizes!

cloibne

:sideways:
Taken from the attached blog link
" Linking psychological disorders to Astrology

My initial thoughts concerning psychological problems would be to link severe melancholy and depression to Saturn (perhaps in hard aspects to the Moon, Sun and Mercury), bipolar disease linked to Gemini, while mania and madness linked to uncontrolled Uranus and (possibly unexpressed) Mars. Nervous breakdowns can be linked either to Uranus, Mars or Mercury. Eccentricity and genious to Uranus. Speech disorders to Mercury. Unbalanced Mars can also lead to neurotic behavior, as well as hard aspects to Pluto, Aries or Libra. This could also lead to criminal activities, rage or rape. Pluto can lead to psychological breakdowns, uncontrolled emotions and control issues. Hard aspects between Saturn and Mars can lead also to sexual frustation. Unbalanced Neptune energy can lead to schizophenia, hallucinations, delirium, religious cults, strange beliefs, delusional behavior and drug abuse. Unbalanced Jupiter can also lead to maniac, fanaticism and delusional behavior. Hard aspects to Saturn and Venus can also lead to lack of self-confidence."

http://astrotransits.blogspot.com/2010/10/astrology-mental-disorders-and.html

R4VEN

Stinky, you have some quite tough planetary relationships there. I have had depression for much of my long life (so far) and like you found medication to be more of a hindrance than a help. For me, understanding what my own depression was about - for me, it has nothing to do with my brain - was the key to gaining a sense of control over the whole thing.

With a Pisces Ascendant and moon also in Pisces in the 1st house, you are very, very `absorbent'. That is, you pick up and absorb any emotions which other people are unable to accept and own. So in the first instance, where possible, you should not associate with angry, reactive or stressed people.

Also, with that Pisces ASC and Moon in Pisces in the 1st you no doubt have a poor sense of who you are. You can come across to others as something of a shape-shifter, or even a push-over. You may look to others to work out who you are. This is not a good way to be going through life. Usually as you age - especially as you pass the age of 30 - your sense of self should begin to become more clearly formed.

You have a complex T-square - or set of T-squares - involving your Moon, Saturn, and the Virgo stellium of Sun, Venus & Mars. Put simply, this is a stress placement, which will always tip you into negative thoughts and self-crticism, even self-hatred. (I am summarising here - it is more complicated than that) With Saturn being in the 10th house, it will take some time for you to find your life path.

The other thing I see is that your Mercury - in Libra in the 7th house - squares Neptune, and is inconjunct Jupiter. This can lead to long term delusions and unrealistic expectations of yourself and what you are currently capable of. You can tend to believe what you want to believe, rather than for you to critically examine your ideas and what you consider to be truthful.

I suspect that you have to do a lot of work on what it is you think - that is, your mental processes. You can be a dreamer - always thinking up grand schemes and ideas, but never getting around to doing anything concrete and practical. When yet another year goes by and you still haven't done anything, this would then lead to further self-criticism.

Last edited:

Kazina

all of that Virgo is bound to get you a bit down I guess..

I really don't think I'm qualified, but feel compelled to say a couple things..

I was thinking that you need to learn some richer spiritual truth, and thatthis can give you a great deal of solace and contentment. and I think with all the Sagittarius that signifies higher learning I am not too off in that..

there is soooo0o0o0oo much to learn!!! but I will recommend a simple book that sort of got me on the spiritual path I'm on now and helped my life gain new perspective. also it's written in fiction as a little adventure story, so that makes it easier to begin with too. it's called The Celestine Prophecy. there are several other books in the series; the second was a tiny bit of a chore to read, but did have some valuable insight too.. and the third was more exciting but a little bit out there hehe.. I did love it though.. and I've yet to read the fourth..

another book I'm reading right now is called The Door of Everything.. it might be a little more advanced as it didn't speak to me until recently, but who knows maybe you'd appreciate it.. and another is The Power of Now, which helps us realize we have more power than we think... oh dear there is so much to learn.. also you may benefit from watching The Freedom Movie on youtube. there's a second one too which is awesome..
life doesn't have to be that hard ♥ but mine has been too, so I understand...

StillOne

Stinky, I have to agree with Kazina. I think a spiritual path would serve you very well. Meditation in particular. Daily meditation can do wonders. There are many types of meditation so make sure you find one that's suitable for you. Also, I'd highly recommend having an instructor to make sure you're practicing safely.

Some liken having a challenging chart to being an advanced soul. Your soul chose this incarnation as an opportunity to learn the challenging lessons presented in this life. The goal here being to learn and evolve past the aspects in your chart. I feel knowing what's in your chart is a way to work with these challenges and transcending them. Grounding in meditation helps greatly in this.

I agree with Kazina in that reading books on this topic can be very helpful. I've read many over the years and it's helped open my eyes to deeper levels of meaning.

However, more often than not one must actively practice in order to reap the benefits in the long term. A consistent meditation practice can be incredibly transformative. Better yet, couple it with a yoga practice and witness incredible healing on the mind, body and spirit levels.

Last edited:

Stinky

Thank you every one for the kind words.

Wow you guys are good at Astrology... maybe I need to try meditation after all?

I just wish I wasn't soooo freaking caring all the time. It drives me nuts at times!

I wish I could let go of things at times...

I just wish I could feel and try understand myself.

I am not sure who I am these days,

I tried searching something called "Chiron opposite Neptune" but couldn't find anything with good solid answers.

Does any one know this thing in a chart?

Is it very bad?

Or is it good?

I have done a lot more research on this and I apologize to everyone for not answering sooner as if I don't care but I am very grateful for your feedback and great insight.

Strange how much I have changed... I used to be very narrow minded... I thought astrology was a bunch of rubbish... but after actually reading it... it just makes soooo much sense it is actually very scary in a way :)

What types of meditiation are there?

No I must not be stupid and I ask questions I can figure out myself.

I will read up on this ;)

Thank you everyone here, you guys are just brilliant! :)

Thank you!

Keep well

Regards

Stinky

Kazina

Thank you every one for the kind words.

Wow you guys are good at Astrology... maybe I need to try meditation after all?

I just wish I wasn't soooo freaking caring all the time. It drives me nuts at times!

I wish I could let go of things at times...

I just wish I could feel and try understand myself.

I am not sure who I am these days,

lol that's funny, those almost look like they could be on a posterboard for promoting meditation :wink: :tongue:

I haven't taken a stab enough at meditation myself, but like you I am fully aware I will require it for my betterment and sustenance.. well I mean I *have* tried, just didn't feel I was "doing it right" lol.. but the more you research it I think the more you learn there isn't any certain "right" way..
hmmm maybe this Spirit Science video will be helpful for you. it's a cartoonish series I just started watching as it was recently recommended to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TCmvrvwbRs&feature=related

and maybe you'll want to watch the series from the first video after you get a taste for them, who knows :smile: there are a lot of ways to enlighten ourselves and the world gets deeper, more meaningful and more beautiful (tho a lot of ugliness is exposed too, but once you understand that deep down every person comes into the world with positive intentions and is a pure being it gets easier to accept the current conditions) the more you explore and learn.

by the way, if it makes you feel better at all I too struggle a lot with caring too much and not letting go of stuff.. I think Astrology helps with the other concerns, but then I'm sure I have a lot left to learn about who I am too.. and you don't want Astrology to color your entire views of yourself and the world, but in any event it is a useful tool and practically magical :biggrin:

OnTheCusp

Hey there (do I HAVE to call you Stinky? :)),

So I looked at your Neptune - Chiron opposition.

You Chiron in the 4th House points to issues with Dad. Often he's absent, though sometimes this is in the form of being in an "other world". Chiron is the shamanm the wounded healer, and often his effects manifest very literally.

So if you're dad was a healer of some kind or off riding horses, then this would be an example. :)

Beyond that, the entire 4th House is the lowest point in the chart--it's the base, where our roots take hold. This position of Chiron shows you don't feel very grounded. In fact, taking into consideration the Pisces ascendant (making Neptune the chart ruler), you might even feel homeless!

This set the stage for a long struggle between independence/freedom vs. fear and isolation. Speaking of isolation...

Your Pluto in the 9th House (are you certain of your birth time, by the way?) in Scorpio establishes Pluto/Mars as a very strong theme in your chart. What's VERY interesting here is that Pluto is not aspected (by any of the ptolemaic aspects--semi's don't count here). So, you are left with the most scary, dangerous "bombs" in the deepest, darkest sign, off to the side, tucked away in a corner.

Ha! NO WONDER you often pondered suicide.

I don't get the sense from your message that it was a "serious" thing...almost as if you thought about it existentially. If that is so, it's completely consistent with the Neptune/Chiron influence.

Neptune in any house is hard to decipher, but in the 10th it touches the parental axis and like Chiron below, indicates issues with your parents.

Often with strong Neptune influences there was insifficient parenting (at least for the Neptunian child who may have needed more). This prevents an individual's ego from devleoping properly, so when the parents leave, there are no "roots" (like we discussed earlier).

This leads to panic, hysteria (over time), etc. It's as if you can't stay afloat in the world. So, since you're a Neptunian person, it's very easy to think about spirit, the "other side" and it wouldn't surprise me if you sit by yourself and think how warm and cozy it would be to sneak up there and take a nap in a big dark "womb".

Of course, it's really hard to get a job if you have to do that all the time. :) So there's an issue of balance.

I could go on and on....let me know if you want more.

PS what do you do and can you speak to your early childhood environment? Also, are there by chance any Chiron correspondences in your life? Horses, archery, shamanism, etc.

The flipside of shamanism of course is drug abuse and alcoholism. Oh, boy, don't I know it. ;-)

Hope this helps!

Oh, one last thing... There is a saying: The tallest trees have the deepest roots.

I thought about that as I was looking at your Pluto. We share many features in our charts, so I know how it can feel weird to constantly feel drawn to the darker side of life.

When you think about it, do you tend to wind up in situations in life that are very negative? For example, being born into an angry family, or winding up with a roommate who is severely depressed, etc. Let me know if you see a theme like that.

If you are depressed, it might be that you are just absorbing the negative emotion from all these situations. Neptunians soak that stuff up like a sponge.

Hope all is well!

Doug

PS LAST thing for now. Don't know if this helps...but obviously you'll never be able to go back to childhood and lay down roots. BUT, as people pointed out your chart is FULL of really intense aspects. It's important for you to think of these like resistance bands on an exercise machine. Without them, you'd never get stronger, and theoretically, the more you have, the more you can grow.

So maybe your challenging aspects can become your new roots. By working with them as would an athlete, over time you'll see just how valuable they are.