A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

CapAquaPis

2020, like 1992 and 1964 (is this a 28-year cycle, involving Saturn with its 29.5 year "return" in its orbit?) are years of intense racial unrest in the USA. Trump has made the George Floyd police brutality issue into a dumpster fire from his stupid twitter comments. I believe the 18.5 year saros cycle (Sep 11, 2001 - the 9/11 terrorist attack and Mar 11, 2020 - the WHO declares COVID-19 a global pandemic) adds fuel to the flame in tensions nationally and globally. We are in the worst times in US history now, including WW3 watch when Trump imposes the US' government's heaviest sanctions on China since the 1989 Tianenmen Square massacres. COVID-19 could come back...more racial riots on the rise...and possible confrontation between the 2 largest armies over the issue of Hong Kong's autonomy stripped by the CCP, as well our ally Taiwan is going to be threatened (the mainland considers them a "rogue province"), and Trump uses the term "China virus" that has strong xenophobic connotations: an ugly trifecta of racial nationalism, pandemic crises and ideological animosity.

aquarius7000

... Trump has made the George Floyd police brutality issue into a dumpster fire from his stupid twitter comments. I believe the 18.5 year saros cycle (Sep 11, 2001 - the 9/11 terrorist attack and Mar 11, 2020 - the WHO declares COVID-19 a global pandemic) adds fuel to the flame in tensions nationally and globally. We are in the worst times in US history now, including WW3 watch when Trump imposes the US' government's heaviest sanctions on China since the 1989 Tianenmen Square massacres. COVID-19 could come back...more racial riots on the rise...and possible confrontation between the 2 largest armies over the issue of Hong Kong's autonomy stripped by the CCP, as well our ally Taiwan is going to be threatened (the mainland considers them a "rogue province"), and Trump uses the term "China virus" that has strong xenophobic connotations: an ugly trifecta of racial nationalism, pandemic crises and ideological animosity.
Trump is a highly insecure man. Most insecure people try to establish their own supremacy (to continually pamper their egos) by belittling and denigrating others. Fact is that racism has always been prevalent, but under a somewhat sane and humane leader, chances of curbing it are more. With an insane and indecent leader, such as the man at the top in America, the opposite has happened. He has no qualms about adding massive insults to injury of his own people. Then again, a certain section of society, like African-Americans, Hispanics, well... the coloured people in general he does not consider his own because his own are more supreme

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Trump is a highly insecure man. Most insecure people try to establish their own supremacy (to continually pamper their egos) by belittling and denigrating others. Fact is that racism has always been prevalent, but under a somewhat sane and humane leader, chances of curbing it are more. With an insane and indecent leader, such as the man at the top in America, the opposite has happened. He has no qualms about adding massive insults to injury of his own people. Then again, a certain section of society, like African-Americans, Hispanics, well... the coloured people in general he does not consider his own because his own are more supreme - same ideology as Adolf H. My understanding and prediction are that China and the US, over this new decade, will crumble under their own 'weight'.

Trump has neglected everyone in the country and the world, he hates Blacks, he ignores Native Americans in Indian reservations and tribal communities, and his Islamophobia. I mean, he reminds me of Hitler using the type of rhetoric to blame groups of people (Hitler did with Jews and Soviet Russia, he hated Slavs and communism) for things like Germany's loss in WW1, hyperinflation of the 1920s and the Great Depression the 1930s, now the targets are communist China for "purposely planting Covid-19" or intentionally spreading a disease globally, and African-Americans as "criminals" and "thugs" on Trump's twitter. Also Trump wants the federal government in a time of the pandemic with less civil liberties to control social media, which to me is very unconstitutional.

Dirius

Trump has neglected everyone in the country and the world, he hates Blacks, he ignores Native Americans in Indian reservations and tribal communities, and his Islamophobia. I mean, he reminds me of Hitler using the type of rhetoric to blame groups of people (Hitler did with Jews and Soviet Russia, he hated Slavs and communism) for things like Germany's loss in WW1, hyperinflation of the 1920s and the Great Depression the 1930s, now the targets are communist China for "purposely planting Covid-19" or intentionally spreading a disease globally, and African-Americans as "criminals" and "thugs" on Trump's twitter. Also Trump wants the federal government in a time of the pandemic with less civil liberties to control social media, which to me is very unconstitutional.

I see and this is the reason why all the white liberals from antifa are rioting and destroying black neighborhoods, and beating up small business owners, and looting everything they can?

Because of Trump?

david starling

I see and this is the reason why all the white liberals from antifa are rioting and destroying black neighborhoods, and beating up small business owners, and looting everything they can?

Because of Trump?

There's no cool-headed leadership at the top. There's an old joke that Eisenhower, who ran a pretty much passive Administration, proved that "America doesn't need a President".

Trump, who's a shock-jock nihilistic troll, is proving that America does need a real President!

aquarius7000

The US/UK/Australia are not culturally different from each other, they are all anglican in origin.
LOL...If you were less hell bent upon proving others wrong, it would be easier to understand what others say. :)
Nowhere did I mention that the UK, Aus and the US were different lol. I actually said that given English is the language in those countries (which is the commonality between them), foreigners feel more comfortable to move there.

Considering you've never seem to have stepped outside the *white* world for an extended period of time, it is understandable you believe people in those countries to be "racist", rather than xenophobic.
If you ever step outside the comfortable 1st world, you'll see what real racism is about. And you'll notice it is actually more prevalent in other areas of the world.
You seem to think you know me pretty well, but perhaps always judging others is a habit with you - as mentioned in my previous post - not the first time (thanks for proving my point). Unfortunately it fails you miserably each time.
20 years of my life were spent outside the "white world". Considerable, eh. And no, after such a considerable amount of time, I can safely and based on enough experience say that racism is most certainly most prevalent in the West.

Again, how far of your 'sphere' have you stepped out? How far does your radius extend? Oh well, again, consider the questions rhetorical because your posts are "considerably" reflective of that.

aquarius7000

There's no cool-headed leadership at the top. There's an old joke that Eisenhower, who ran a pretty much passive Administration, proved that "America doesn't need a President".

Trump, who's a shock-jock nihilistic troll, is proving that America does need a real President!
If one thing one can be certain of, the low man at the top has most certainly has provided the most 'congenial' atmosphere for right wing extremists to feel encouraged and bolstered in their racist thinking and actions, and so they surface like weed during summer time. They are also the ones therefore supporting him because they can easily identify with him and feel that since the man at the top/ the leader behaves the way he does, they are doing nothing wrong.

When you want to form a country with people that look like you (of the same colour) and are of the same status (materially rich), others automatically seem different to you - and so you do not want to 'tolerate' them around. Nothing normal about that. And it is scary if something feels it is in 2020. :(

david starling

photo_1590785103279.jpg

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD
the Inventor of Email
Scientist
Innovator
US Senate Candidate (R-MA)
discusses REAL Racism - what it is :smile:
- from a SYSTEMS and a PERSONAL perspective
to raise the discourse to understanding how the #DeepState uses it
to DIVIDE US.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsP1ufJJuek

Both Trump and Chauvin are tools of the deep state.

Ukpoohbear

Both Trump and Chauvin are tools of the deep state.

I’ve been thinking about this and how it works. How do they recruit them though, is it like the mason’s where it’s a type of membership for a secret society where you get privileges, until one day you are called upon to kill someone and it be filmed, so it deliberately enraged the public. He had the look of a narcissist when I saw him in the video but in terms of lifestyle, he wasn’t a sergeant, he had two houses but wasn’t top tier wealthy, so how do they recruit them to do this? And this means Derek Chauvin will be let off without a prison sentence, or will die and ‘disappear,’ so he has an incentive like a new life and money?

CapAquaPis

5 straight days and nights of 100s of riots and protests across the US, one of them in La Mesa in southern CA as an example of violence, looters, shootings and confrontations between citizens and the police. Last night, the entire city limits of Los Angeles (490 square mile area) was placed under curfew. National guard troops are being deployed into wherever there's civil unrest over the weekend.

aquarius7000

5 straight days and nights of 100s of riots and protests across the US, one of them in La Mesa in southern CA as an example of violence, looters, shootings and confrontations between citizens and the police. Last night, the entire city limits of Los Angeles (490 square mile area) was placed under curfew. National guard troops are being deployed into wherever there's civil unrest over the weekend.
The protests have reached the other side of the Atlantichttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68cyjeRGee8

david starling

Violence is a result, not a solution. The Civil Rights movement needs to convince the Federal government to police the Police across the country through new legislation that further guarantees equal treatment by law enforcement officials and agencies.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In relation to racism on the world scale, Trump wants to support India who share a border with China, due to recent border clashes between the two most populous countries and their armies are preparing to fight. Our brown brothers vs the yellow peril, I take it. India has a harsh history against Pakistan due to religious differences (majority Hindu India vs Muslim Pakistan) and land dispute over the Jammu and Kashmir territory. The use of nationalism in addition to ideological differences between authoritarian far-left communism and capitalist civilian democracy can intensify the conflict. When we take care of race riots in our urban areas in this country, Trump will move his focus on global warfare.

Ukpoohbear

I’ve been thinking about this and how it works. How do they recruit them though, is it like the mason’s where it’s a type of membership for a secret society where you get privileges, until one day you are called upon to kill someone and it be filmed, so it deliberately enraged the public. He had the look of a narcissist when I saw him in the video but in terms of lifestyle, he wasn’t a sergeant, he had two houses but wasn’t top tier wealthy, so how do they recruit them to do this? And this means Derek Chauvin will be let off without a prison sentence, or will die and ‘disappear,’ so he has an incentive like a new life and money?

Im making sense btw.

I read something last night which opened my eyes: the matrix caused the George Floyd tragedy and turned it into a fiasco to instigate martial law so as to exert more control over us.

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

Dirius

Funny how all of these white liberals rioting in most cities, ransacked and looted a majority of black neighborhoods, destroying the livelyhood of most of the people in those cities.

Funny how most of them blame Trump for this, despite the incident occuring in a democrat controlled state, in a democrat controlled city.

It is ironic that when police brutality occured during the Obama era... no one blamed Obama for that ... did they? Somehow when a black man was killed by the police during the Obama era it wan't the president's fault, but in the Trump era it is somehow related to the presidency.

Seems a bit of a nit-picking.

:wink:

Dirius

If one thing one can be certain of, the low man at the top has most certainly has provided the most 'congenial' atmosphere for right wing extremists to feel encouraged and bolstered in their racist thinking and actions, and so they surface like weed during summer time. They are also the ones therefore supporting him because they can easily identify with him and feel that since the man at the top/ the leader behaves the way he does, they are doing nothing wrong.

When you want to form a country with people that look like you (of the same colour) and are of the same status (materially rich), others automatically seem different to you - and so you do not want to 'tolerate' them around. Nothing normal about that. And it is scary if something feels it is in 2020. :(

I see ... so when police brutality occured under the Obama era, was it because of the "atmosphere" he was projecting?

Where "white supremacists" identifying with Obama back then? :tongue::tongue:

david starling

I see ... so when police brutality occured under the Obama era, was it because of the "atmosphere" he was projecting?

Where "white supremacists" identifying with Obama back then? :tongue::tongue:

Just the reverse. There was a white supremacist backlash against the first President who wasn't "white". In fact, that same backlash helped Trump win in the swing-States. The white supremacists perceive Trump as one of their own. He's given them no reason to think otherwise.

Last edited: