Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-27-2019, 09:54 PM

Changes in job of my husband?

Question:

Will there be any changes in work situation of my husband, like team change or change of job or change of position in near future?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_ash_b_hr.78513.152472.jpg (53.0 KB, 12 views)

Unread 08-28-2019, 05:43 AM

Re: Changes in job of my husband?

Change in work conditions looks possible after 16th September, 2019.
Unread 08-29-2019, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinderccmb View Post
Change in work conditions looks possible after 16th September, 2019.
Sir, can you elaborate little? Meaning will it be good or uncomfortable? And what it could be? Because nowadays he is stressed & there is too much of workload. Thus q came in his mind & he asked me to cast chart. We were expecting promotion in coming one year but they appointed somebody else for that position. What kind of changes would it be? Mo's next application to Sun in 10 deg indicate anything?

Everything happening in 4th of his, does it indicate resuming to old job in our home country? Currently company has sent us in foreign country & we want to continue for 2 more years, as company had said so.
Unread 08-30-2019, 12:46 AM

Anyone, any guidance?

In such charts, who gets the moon? As I am asking q for someone else. Or do we just take Moon's next aspect under consideration as part of answer, but no one gets the Moon.
Unread 09-06-2019, 12:38 AM

I will request someone to read chart & elaborate if possible. Bcoz I can feel, my husband is really tensed & is really looking forward on the chart for the first time. But I am really unable to read it so deeply.

Tags
chhange of job, husband