MARRIAGE SEPARATION

baker

Well, sad day actually, I'm am this close to separating from my husband, it's really bad and I just can't do it anymore. So I guess, I don't know why I'm even asking this, I guess what I'm asking is, since I don't know what's going on with him, cannot talk anymore or anything, tried to call him just now and got a f*** you and hung up on three times. So, I guess it's time, cause this is very hard on me emotionally. Is this split imminent and how am I going to land. Let's say in my mind it is imminent, I don't want to be there anymore and I don't have anywhere to go right now, I have no relatives in this state at all, I can't be spoken to this way any longer. He is drinking heavily, lots, and I am hiding the medicines so he won't take them all, not to overdose, but he will take too many just to be more heavily under the influence. I have to go, but where, and how, no money either.
my birth data: 27-Sept., 1954 @ 2:50 p.m., Columbus, Ohio
his birth data: 3-Nov., 1951 @ 7:38 a.m., Columbus, Ohio
I feel pretty lost and hopeless right now, I don't know what to do, it doesn't seem to me that there is any chance anymore. I am a mess, I am so torn up inside.

A

Anonymous

Relationship issues

Baker,

Relationships are difficult and making the continuing balancing act of mine/yours work out so that it is not always yours and mine is particularly challenging. Sometimes in relationship, that act of balancing gets so stressful that one person decides to call it quits and leave the whole relationships entirely.

One of the challenges you have in relationships is having Uranus (individuality, also rebellion) focused in the seventh house (relationships). With Uranus in the seventh house, you want to have a relationship, but at the same time want to have "me" time and still feel "free" to do what you want to do. Unfortunately relationships require both people to give something of themselves and this makes having a relationship while still having freedom something of an impossibility. This does NOT excuse anyone for yelling, swearing, abusing, etc. the other person in the relationship, but it does indicate that there is a "built in" challenge for you in relationships: the need for freedom.

In astrology (and in life), when an energy is not owned, it frequently becomes projected into the outside world. So, if YOU are not rebellious in your relationship, you attract other people who are. The challenge next time is to enjoy being around people and enjoying the one-on-one, but perhaps to consider very carefully if any relationship could provide you with the necessary freedom in your life.

At this time, Saturn (restriction) is conjuncting (energy is combined with) your Descendant (others), so you feel restricted by others. However, Saturn, also has to do with structures, so as Saturn moves through your 7th house over the next 1 or 2 years, you will start to structure your relationships in such a way that they benefit YOU.

It is a challenge moving out of an abusive relationship, but you also have Pluto (power) focused in the seventh house, indicating either you take back the power in your relationship or it (and the other person you are with) could overpower YOU.

My suggestion is to find some friends who will be willing to help you get away from your husband, and use your relationship connections to find out about career opportunities. The one thing about Saturn, is with it moving upward in your chart (crossing the descendant), it is a time of building up structure, career, and responsibilities.

Best wishes for your relationship reinvention,

Tim

baker

Tim: Thank you. Yeah, you are right, sometimes, it's just good to be able to "get it out of yourself" and writing in this forum helps. That's a very good observation about me, I know, very good, and a struggle for me. I keep trying to learn. I have set about doing what you suggested (before you suggested it, esp?) and it will be a process, but I am going about the business of attending to this. As you could tell, I am not about to be overpowered by anybody, I have simply gotten weak with the cancer and the chemo and the treatment and all and have had to been "at the mercy" so to speak, as I get back on my feet health-wise and money-wise, I wasn't able to work for so long. It's hard, but I'm getting there. Could use a lottery win, that would do it :wink: . But don't worry, nothing physical, but I'm pretty low mentally, but I guess the good news is that we now have JUPITER GOING DIRECT (yea! in Libra), and SATURN will get the heck out of Cancer on July 16th. Hopefully this will bring me some movement, it's been stalled (Jupiter has been retro), and I hope you think also that this will bring some motion to get me where I need to be. At least I'm counting on it. Thank you very, very much for your attention and kind words. Bless you, baker

baker

Tim: I'm finding the Chiron retro giving me support in this endeavor, giving me dreams, putting evidence in front of my face, making me face this wound I have now inside and helping me turn away from it, gradually. Need more resources, working on that. I'm getting detached, that's a good sign now, it feels better that way. Determination is setting in. Thanks for your help, really. baker