in answer to Sheerbliss

kimbermoon

[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif] [/FONT]

Sheerbliss: So we find Jupiter/Venus conjunct in your 9th, forming nice aspects to your Moon and Mercury. The conjunction is generally considered to bring much luck and opportunity to the life. One would expect that you have had opportunities for travel in your life as well...Have you made any relationship connections with someone of another country or cultural background, as Jupiter rules your 5th House of romance and creativity? Or perhaps you have a love of cultural/artistic study and travel, with this fortuitous conjunct in the chart.

Are you interested in higher education or the law in any way? Are you strongly spiritually inclined? Jupiter/Neptune would be indicative of this, or you may be quite the opposite in view of the Yod configuration with Moon, Jupiter and Neptune. Venus rules your 3rd H of the mind and communications, so I should think you might be a natural for foreign languages, especially the romance languages; your general communications with others may be of a higher order, rather than mere superficiality, yet one must also consider the Venus/Pluto aspect; the experiencing of deep emotional dramas in the life; connections of a karmic nature? You obviously have a lot of experience under your belt at this juncture, thus we would be interested to know how you feel this particular interaction has played out in your life...

Last edited:

sheerbliss

Good evening Kimbermoon
thank you kindly for taking the time to look at my chart you are correct i am strongly spiritual, as for luck and opportunity in life i spent 16 years in the travel industry so i have been fortunate in that i have had the opportunity to travel extensively

I am attracted to foreigners and any body i have met has never mounted to much more than just mere flings usually there been some sort of deception on their part which eventually just leads to some point of disappoint for me the YOD may be in some way be responsible for that

Im always learning new things i love to learn...and yes law has always been a fav subject of mine especially anything that is crime related from the mind of those that commit crimes, i love languages and will learn enough to at least be understood not as fluent as i would like Mer square Nep plays a part there But yes you are right im not intrested in trivial chi chat my conversations are deep and deep emotional dramas dog my life as everyone i meet teaches me something i regret nothing as i see life is all about learning an evolving nothing to me is by accident but merely by design

My communications are yes of a higher order i have strong morales which i do not compromise on, im open and have a great thirst for knowledge i have no patience and low tolerance for ignorant or shallow people i admire honesty and straight forward people

Im a lone wolf and prefer to be with like minded individuals who can teach me something or at least enrich my life with meaning relationships are difficult and extremely Karmic which leave be disullusioned the emphasis in the 7th is probably to do with that one opposing my uranus in the 1st

yes i have had a lot of experiences especially in regards to relationships pulling me to go deep to unravel the mysteries of understanding what it takes to have effective communication especially with wounded people so yes my relationships are always intense i just don't do superficial...