5th house is empty, no children

Shwemah

Hi,
My dob is 9 Dec 1983,time-2-52am, place Bangalore. I'm Capricorn, I am undergoing sade sati Shani second phase. Mine and my husband 5th house is empty.i had 3 recurrent miscarriage from last 2 and half year. Will there be any children in my horoscope, when will I get the child.

Zora

Account Closed
Hi,
My dob is 9 Dec 1983,time-2-52am, place Bangalore. I'm Capricorn, I am undergoing sade sati Shani second phase. Mine and my husband 5th house is empty.i had 3 recurrent miscarriage from last 2 and half year. Will there be any children in my horoscope, when will I get the child.

Hello Shwemah,

sorry to hear what happened to you - you really do have my compassion for. One miscarriage is already a severe sad event one doesn't forget so easy - but three - my goodness - you must be a strong woman - asking for a next time.

Your 5th house children - delivering a conceived child (what is 4th house) to birth - 5th house- is not empty. You have lilith on sensitive 29 degree aquarius in - who is in exact square with your 29 degree taurus retrograde chiron in 8th house - chiron is the personal injury in every chart - what makes it some difficult.

8th house is leaving descendants and genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues - you can take over from family - and chiron is the wound you might have inherited from one of your bloodline ancestors.

Moreover your chiron inconjuncts your neptune as your health house ruler in 3rd house. Have you already contacted the doctors for a check up ?

3rd house is also house of siblings - do you know whether your mother had a miscarriage before your birth as well- your chart looks like a missed and not born soul as a male sibling - to me (saturn as ruler of 4th house - mother -in semisextile with uranus as ruler of 5th -birth) - for what you might have felt yourself guilty for and attract self-punishment with in order "to pay for it" subconsciously and sacrifice yourself with (pluto/venus in 1st house - the victim constellation).

When was your last miscarrriage - month/year - to look into transits on your natal planets what happened ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Chart Shwemah.jpg
    ! Chart Shwemah.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Shwemah

Hi Zora, thank you for the reply. I had first miscarriage on June 2018, at 20 week. 2nd miscarriage at 10 week on December 2018. 3 Rd one on March 2st week 3020 at 23 week. First two due to chromosomal issues. Do far the 3rd one mind ivf conception with genetic screening done on embryo. We did another sreening at 14 week to make sure normal chromosome. This this time there was different issues whick is placental insufficiency. Don't know whether the chances of reoccurrence. I'm sharing my husband details if you can analyse his as well, fob 11-12-1982, 8:30 am, place Bangalore. Thank you so much for your time. Also my maternal side there was no miscarriage

JUPITERASC

Hi,
My dob is 9 Dec 1983,time-2-52am, place Bangalore.
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hi Zora, thank you for the reply. I had first miscarriage on June 2018, at 20 week. 2nd miscarriage at 10 week on December 2018. 3 Rd one on March 2st week 3020 at 23 week. First two due to chromosomal issues. Do far the 3rd one mind ivf conception with genetic screening done on embryo. We did another sreening at 14 week to make sure normal chromosome. This this time there was different issues whick is placental insufficiency. Don't know whether the chances of reoccurrence. I'm sharing my husband details if you can analyse his as well, fob 11-12-1982, 8:30 am, place Bangalore. Thank you so much for your time. Also my maternal side there was no miscarriage
I'm Capricorn,
I am undergoing sade sati Shani second phase.
SADE SANTI SHANI SECOND PHASE is a VEDIC astrological method
posting another thread over on our VEDIC board
is the place to have more discussion on this issue

Mine and my husband 5th house is empty.
i had 3 recurrent miscarriage from last 2 and half year.

Will there be any children in my horoscope
when will I get the child.
not possible to have a planet in every house.
Having an empty Fifth House doesn't mean never having a child
But without a planet in an empty houses
how do you address those areas of your life?

A planet can occupy a house
without having influence over the affairs of that house.

To get to know the real house
you look to the planet that rules the house.
The ruler of a house is the planet the rules the sign on the cusp of the house.
The planet that RULES a house
is in charge of the affairs of that house
It's the manager of that part of your life.
:smile:
When something goes wrong in the affairs of a house
the planet that rules that house takes action to address the problem.
And the way you address the problem
and engage with that particular part of your life
is determined by the nature of the ruling planet.

Zora

Account Closed

Hello Shwemah,

I need an exact date/day when your miscarriagee happened.

Is your husband born in december or in november ?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your Moon (mother and motherhood) is not very healthy. It is ruled by Saturn and is in an aspect to a detrimental Mars. Moon-Mars connection often shows either bloodiness (if preg. is successful then c-section say due to high BP of the mother) or miscarriages. Sometimes it also shows infection and inflammation of the placenta.

2021 is a good year to relax and try again. If for some reason it doesn't work out, then Sun-Uranus shows an excellent possibility to adopt a child. Several of my friends have done it and feel very blessed.

Shwemah

Hello Shwemah,

I need an exact date/day when your miscarriagee happened.

Is your husband born in december or in november ?

My husband dob is 11 Dec 1982, time 8:30 am
First miscarriage - 22nd June 2018
Second miscarriage- 31 Dec 2018
Third - 05- Mar 2020

Last edited:

Shwemah

Hi,

Your Moon (mother and motherhood) is not very healthy. It is ruled by Saturn and is in an aspect to a detrimental Mars. Moon-Mars connection often shows either bloodiness (if preg. is successful then c-section say due to high BP of the mother) or miscarriages. Sometimes it also shows infection and inflammation of the placenta.

2021 is a good year to relax and try again. If for some reason it doesn't work out, then Sun-Uranus shows an excellent possibility to adopt a child. Several of my friends have done it and feel very blessed.

Is all these things happening due to Saturn transit, in 2021 which month is Good

aquarius7000

It takes more than one transit to make things happen.

What I pointed out in my previous posts about your Moon, Saturn and Mars - is all in your natal chart - so shows your basic proclivities.

kshantaram

Premium Member
western placidus chart :

Sat lord 5th for children over passionate scorpio with venus,
prone to mutual health issues in marriage-relationship;
float 1.25kg each whole black uraddal n large white beans
over clean flowing river on tues after sunset
with prayers at Mata Mahakali temple;
repeat 125gms every month;

sat under satesati now, observe fast sat evenings;
sat now moving to moon acq 4th under stress;

Sun-jup-ket sag 2nd for family-finances opp rahu gemini 8th,