Where are my coins?

I'd received a purchase of some antique silver coins on the 19th December past and was sorting everything out. Now i distinctly remember taking these two particular coins out of the package right after receipt and looking at them, but where i've put them i've no idea now. I just can't find them anywhere! Starting to wonder if i really didn't take them out and absent-mindedly through them into the trash.

https://jennifer123.imgbb.com/

fensi88

There are only 2 testimonies it will be found.

Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.
Ruler and POF are in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something.
Mars is in Sag, so, that means to look at upper floors of a house, upper rooms or near the fire or radiator, near church "things", places of worship or places where you keep sport's things.
Ruler in 3 house means to look also in the car or garage. A sibling may have it or know where it is. At home of the neighbors? Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway.
Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast
Near colour:red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Pi in 6th house. Look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home.
POF is in 6 house means to look at work or someone at work may have it or have seen it or put it some place. A pet may have dragged it away. Look inside something: in a box, pocket (left), envelope, bag, drawer(top or near earth) or cabinet suitcase or underneath something. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet (left). Often out of sight.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour: sea-green, white, violet-red, blue, green

i greatly appreciate your detailed response! I'd already thoroughly searched those areas you point out weeks ago, to no avail. Is there a way to tell if they've fallen into a tight space specifically?

Where are my coins?

I'd received a purchase of some antique silver coins on the 19th December past and was sorting everything out. Now i distinctly remember taking these two particular coins out of the package right after receipt and looking at them, but where i've put them i've no idea now. I just can't find them anywhere! Starting to wonder if i really didn't take them out and absent-mindedly through them into the trash.

Can you recall if you had them on your person, taking them to work and putting them somewhere close to your desk. They could of ended up near your office (home or away from home office or work site) or are placed somewhere about your work site area. Did you show them to someone there? It looks like they play a part associated with the tools you utilize about the home or office, do you work with circuit boards that enable long distance communication equipment? You have a cluster of planets within the working 6th house, a work environment and Uranus is in mutual reception with mass communications Uranus in a career (dignified Capricorn in the 4th, near creative 5th house) sign. Do you work with electricity, are you an engineer of some type, wiring home's with electricity? The coins could be close by or among-st your tools.

I grant you it is like looking for a needle in a haystack but it is worth a try rather than having so much anxiety about them being hidden or lost.
Hope you find your precious coins and your investment isn't lost.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

I do have some of those in the vicinity and had thought of searching there. Nothing turned up though. I definitely didn't take them out of the house.Thanks for your advice and kind words however!

Where are my coins?

Whoops sorry for the error in the script, its supposed to read Jupiter and Uranus are in mutual reception,.. but both are not so dignified in the first place, so each of them being able to get out of the situation they represent in the reading is interpreted something like, considering the value of the coins at the time they were misplaced was not mindful but could mean you were tending to the business of career (Jupiter in Fall in Capricorn), and misplaced the coins (Uranus in Taurus), neglecting their value...suddenly absentmindedly.

Hope you locate your coins
Student of Astrology

Last edited:
Quite right indeed! I was more distracted by several other coins in that purchase, i just hope i didn't absent-mindedly toss these ones in the trash along with the packaging! Perhaps that's what you meant by neglecting their value? Can you tell if i'd indeed thrown them away by mistake?

Cypocryphy

https://jennifer123.imgbb.com/

Do you have anyone who knows of your collections or whom you share living quarters with, most likely this person is not a suspect but a friend/lover/partner, especially, in relation to yourself, an acquaintance or someone whom you have occasional contact with. (What I mean is a friend of your friend, or lover, or partner; or an acquaintance of yours.)

You might ask or wonder why I am I asking. I see that the :parsfortunae: is in the house of the seller or "enemies," while :mercury: is in its fall and detriment because it resides in :pisces:, where you yourself are exalted, for :venus: is in :pisces:, as well. So, in the sixth house, being as such, of people who work for you, contrary to the 12th house; yet concomitant with those matters dichotomous—I see coins retrieved by someone whom you barely know.

More to the point, your :moon:, which is the significator for all that is lost, forms a :square: to the :parsfortunae:, alluding to the possibility of your re-acquiring your lost object, perhaps in a couple weeks, perhaps never. (I retract this statement because the :moon:'s aspect to :parsfortunae: is stymied by :saturn:. See infra)

Your :moon: is :conjunct: the part of acquaintances, or more specifically, the part of secret acquaintances. This supports the axis of the 12th and 6th house. Someone whom you work with or works for you or works around your abode. The coins are close by because of :mars: and :mercury:, however, there is nothing strongly showing that you will retrieve the missing coins, and if you somehow do, it will be very difficult. Moreover, your :mercury:, which represents "your coins" (because it is the ruler of your 2nd house and the natural ruler of currency), is on the tail of the swan. And of course, this too means "theft."

It's hard for me to tell whether they have been stolen or will be stolen after you misplaced them. Perhaps it is that someone will find these coins but fail to return them to you. In fact, if you do not find them within a couple weeks, the chances of your finding them afterward seem to dwindle for whatever reason. Because the :moon: forms an :opposition: to :saturn:, I see the coins are on the ground somewhere, difficult to see or find as the :sun: is below the horizon. With :saturn:, you have dirt, earth, things that are rotten, the decomposition of things, so perhaps you did indeed throw them in the garbage. This is the "lost items" next aspect but does not augur your retrieving them. In fact, it seems to show you might be in the area where it was lost but fail to find them.

Anyway, it really shows that someone whom you don't know well has or will find the coins and keep them. There is a chance you could find them, and if you do, you'll likely find the coins on the ground, perhaps covered by something dark, perhaps something rotting, and they will be close to you, so I assume with dirt or trash in your vicinity.

(As mentioned earlier, it appears that your assumption that you might have thrown them in the garbage is correct.)

Hope this helps

Last edited: